1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Oct '18 20:04
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    I remember you making such objectionable remarks, yes.

Your exact words I don't recall, just the uproar they caused leading to the post's removal.
    What specifically did I say, according to your own memory of seeing and reading the posts?
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Oct '18 20:08
    @secondson said
    Just a thought, but if what you're saying Romans said is true, and I don't know how I missed it, then why don't you produce the evidence before making these accusations?
    The two posts were deleted.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Oct '18 20:09
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    You are so one-dimensional sir it is a marvel you can stand upright to make so many crude remarks about a person's family.
    You’re just miffed I see right through your phony civilized facade.

Just like I see right through the online persona you created.

Just a hint: If you’re going to claim to be a mental health professional who manages other mental health professionals, it’s not a good idea to be in here 24/7 displaying your obsessive compulsive disorder, malignant narcissism, pathological dishonesty and all your other psychological disorders.

And if you’re going to claim to have a theology degree, it’d be helpful not to be slipping on banana peels every time you’re asked a basic question about the Bible.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Oct '18 20:10
    @fmf said
    The two posts were deleted.
    You’re lying, Kiddo.

But that’s what trolls do.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Oct '18 20:121 edit
    Looks like he's working up a head of steam again. Who knows, maybe he's going to get to his online vinegar strokes like he has done before and make "humorous" comments about Ghost of a Duke's wife or about how my children were conceived again.
  6. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    15 Oct '18 20:14
    @Romans1009
    This is ridiculous. This sort of thing never happens in my church. 😉
  7. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    15 Oct '18 20:17
    @fmf said
    Looks like he's working up a head of steam again. Who knows, maybe he's going to get to his online vinegar strokes again and make "humorous" comments about Ghost of a Duke's wife or about how my children were conceived again.
    This is getting nowhere.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Oct '18 20:28
    @fmf said
    Looks like he's working up a head of steam again. Who knows, maybe he's going to get to his online vinegar strokes like he has done before and make "humorous" comments about Ghost of a Duke's wife or about how my children were conceived again.
    You’re really losing it, Kiddo.

Why don’t you clean up your room, open some windows to get the stink out, take a shower and go for a long walk in the fresh air?

You’ll feel much better.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Oct '18 20:31
    @secondson said
    This is getting nowhere.
    There is nowhere I'm trying to get you to. Believe what you want. Romans1009 has perhaps forgotten what he said about me forcing myself on a woman who didn't know me and getting her pregnant. It was a paroxysm. He may have forgotten what he said. It happened during one of his infamous constant-posting no-sleep helter skelter 20 hour marathons. I believe it was Ghost of a Duke who alerted it. I have no idea why he wasn't banned.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Oct '18 20:36
    @secondson said
    @Romans1009
    This is ridiculous. This sort of thing never happens in my church. 😉
    Kiddo and Heartpence are both atheists - they don’t believe in absolute morality, and lying, to them, is as controversial as breathing.

Kiddo’s mind may be affected, though, by the unholy stench in his room. But that’s what happens when he leaves his dirty sweat socks and soiled underwear on the floor, refuses to bathe for days on end, and expels gas as frequently as he blinks his eyes.

He winds up sitting in a stench so awful even the family dog won’t go near his room - even when coaxed with a sandwich.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Oct '18 20:39
    @fmf said
    There is nowhere I'm trying to get you to. Believe what you want. Romans1009 has perhaps forgotten what he said about me forcing myself on a woman who didn't know me and getting her pregnant. It was a paroxysm. He may have forgotten what he said. It happened during one of his infamous constant-posting no-sleep helter skelter 20 hour marathons. I believe it was Ghost of a Duke who alerted it. I have no idea why he wasn't banned.
    You’re lying, Kiddo, and, unless I’m mistaken, what you’re now falsely claiming I said is not what you were falsely claiming I said only hours earlier.

Why don’t you state exactly what you remember me allegedly saying? Stop paraphrasing and state it to the best of your memory.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Oct '18 20:40
    @fmf said
    <I have no idea why he wasn't banned.>

Because I didn’t say what you’re claiming I said.
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Oct '18 20:42
    @romans1009 said
    <I have no idea why he wasn't banned.>

BTW, weren’t you forced to publicly apologize to the RHP community AND this website’s owners a few years ago because your behavior was so awful in here?

Isn’t that a fact, Kiddo?
  14. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    15 Oct '18 20:48
    @romans1009 said
    Kiddo and Heartpence are both atheists - they don’t believe in absolute morality, and lying, to them, is as controversial as breathing.

Kiddo’s mind may be affected, though, by the unholy stench in his room. But that’s what happens when he leaves his dirty sweat socks and soiled underwear on the floor, refuses to bathe for days on end, and expels gas as frequently as he ...[text shortened]... in a stench so awful even the family dog won’t go near his room - even when coaxed with a sandwich.
    Please leave the family dog out of this or you'll be reported to authorities for animal cruelty. 😉
  15. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    15 Oct '18 20:57
    @romans1009 said
    I wonder, if this wasn't an anonymous public forum if charges of slander couldn't be made, punishment being banishment?!

Just a thought.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree