damage to a part of brain=fundamentalism

damage to a part of brain=fundamentalism

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
17 May 17

Originally posted by Suzianne
Read it again after my edit, Mr. QuickDraw.
Are you joining the discussion about Executioner Brand claims about what Ghost of a Duke has said, or are you just yapping at people's heels?

Grass Farmer

Moves
17 May 17
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Are you joining the discussion about Executioner Brand claims about what Ghost of a Duke has said, or are you just yapping at people's heels?
if you're referring to the first part of our discussion his actions in life and daily job speak for themselves. that is like expecting a priest not to believe.

F

Moves
17 May 17

Originally posted by Executioner Brand
if you're referring to the first part of our discussion his actions in life and daily job speak for themselves. that is like expecting a priest not to believe.
Which of his posts "speak for themselves" regarding the supposed supernatural powers of medicine and how he doesn't believe he is healing people?

Grass Farmer

Moves
17 May 17

Originally posted by FMF
Which of his posts "speak for themselves" regarding the supposed supernatural powers of medicine and how he doesn't believe he is healing people?
if there is one person who should look for these mysterious posts it should be you because you're the only one who believes such posts exists and I do not believe you for one second.

Grass Farmer

Moves
17 May 17

it doesn't say there was post by him?? why are you believing this?

Grass Farmer

Moves
17 May 17

And it's the same with ghost when it comes to his medication gods of psychiatry. He expects others to believe in some super-natural powers without being able to explain what they do scientifically for the person taking them. Don't feel too bad when you deal with hypocrites like ghost they share a very similar psychology to you and the same expectations of others he forces his beliefs on.
no doesn't say anything about this forum.

F

Moves
17 May 17

it doesn't say there was post by him?? why are you believing this?
You have attributed beliefs to Ghost of a Duke after discussing something with him on this forum. If the beliefs you attribute to him are not from his posts, one can only presume you are referring to things he has revealed to you in PMs or in a real life conversation.

F

Moves
17 May 17

no doesn't say anything about this forum.
So if it was not from this forum, where or when did he tell you that he expects people to believe that medicine has some supernatural powers?

Grass Farmer

Moves
17 May 17
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
well he did say something about how he has helped lots of people of which medications are a part of that. Where is the person now that made electrocuting his person's brain worthwhile? I bet you 10$ he's the same fing thing. no healing has occurred but he was brain damaged for people's false beliefs which are still practiced and forced on people in my country. Some people would find it easy to understand that electrocuting a person's brain isn't going to help them medications not so much.

F

Moves
17 May 17

well he did say something about how he has helped lots of people of which medications are a part of that. Where is the person now that made electrocuting his person's brain worthwhile? I bet you 10$ he's the same fing thing. no healing has occurred but he was brain damaged for people's false beliefs which are still practiced and forced on people in my country.
Where did he talk about the supernatural powers of medicine? Unless you can say where, you are clearly making up stuff and attributing it to him.

Grass Farmer

Moves
17 May 17
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Where did he talk about the supernatural powers of medicine? Unless you can say where, you are clearly making up stuff and attributing it to him.
I never said that he talked about the supernatural powers of medicine. you are believing false things again. I claimed it is his belief that they help heal people. obsess on a word he believes they cause change that help of which he claimed he has but they do not.

Grass Farmer

Moves
17 May 17

I can't stay with you all day stalker I got an appointment to go to. 😉.

F

Moves
17 May 17

I never said that he talked about the supernatural powers of medicine. you are believing false things again. I claimed it is his belief that they help heal people. obsess on a word he believes they cause change that help of which he claimed he has but they do not.
You said he expects people to believe in some super-natural powers of medicine. And you said he doesn't believe he is healing people. Neither of these things is true. They are things you believe and you are attributing them to him.

Grass Farmer

Moves
17 May 17

Originally posted by FMF
You said he expects people to believe in some super-natural powers of medicine. .
I'll just deal with your first belief. Yes the people he prescribes them to and the people who are having them prescribed.

Grass Farmer

Moves
17 May 17

got to go