DEBATE; Royaltystatement vs. ScottishinNZ

DEBATE; Royaltystatement vs. ScottishinNZ

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

N

The sky

Moves
24 Jul 06

Originally posted by royaltystatement
I feel sorry for all you who wait on destruction.
Yet, I will shed not one tear.
Love your enemy.

r

Moves
24 Jul 06

I would like to formally express my gratitude with everyone who posted negativley on my account. You have increased my blessings substantially because as Christ was cursed and hated so I am now.
Thanks.
Secondly, I thank each of you for reading my posts because you all have increased the day in which the Christ will rapture his saints.
Thanks.
Thirdly, I would like to express my soorrow that all who curse the name of GOD on this site will be banished to eternal torment if they do not repent.
😳
Fourth, I am off, with my 1354 on my SAT and my accomplishment of graduating 1 year early out of the 11th grade from high school.
Very prestigious if I do say so myself, all blessings.
Let there be a curse of eternal fire of all who blaspheme GOD on this site. I'm off the root out and inform more infadels of the eternalt torment that awaits.
There will be no debate, righteousness doesnot debate evil, righteousness destroys evil.
Thanks again.😉😀😀😀😀😛

Jew.

Moves
24 Jul 06

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
24 Jul 06

I would like to formally express my gratitude with everyone who posted negativley on my account. You have increased my blessings substantially because as Christ was cursed and hated so I am now.
Thanks.
Secondly, I thank each of you for reading my posts because you all have increased the day in which the Christ will rapture his saints.
Thanks.
...[text shortened]... ate, righteousness doesnot debate evil, righteousness destroys evil.
Thanks again.😉😀😀😀😀😛
1354 on your SAT and you still can't spell.

r

Moves
24 Jul 06

p.s. SEE YOU ON JUDGEMENT DAY, I'LL BE THE ONE SHINING MAGNIFICENTLY ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF GOD.

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
24 Jul 06

There will be no debate
Then I am sorry. You have failed in your attempt to convince anyone of the truth of god.

I thank the judges for their time, and apologise.

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
24 Jul 06

Thanks.
Thanks.
...[text shortened]... ate, righteousness doesnot debate evil, righteousness destroys evil.
Thanks again.😉😀😀😀😀😛
*applause*

Nice acting. See you back here under your other handle.

r

Moves
24 Jul 06

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA AH HA HA HA HA HA AHHHHHHHHHH HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

can't touch this..........................

U
All Bark, No Bite

Playing percussion

Moves
24 Jul 06

I was looking forward to judging that debate. I don't see why you have suddenly decided you won't do it. Is it really right to abandon all the lost souls on this forum like that?

There is still a chance that you can convince someone. I, for one, have had an opinion or two changed by long, logical discussions/debates. Not everyone is as set in their ways as they seem to be.

And as a debate judge, I, and the other 3 judges I believe, are capable of being impartial and leaving our preconceptions out of it as much as possible. Logic and sound arguements would decide the debate I hope, not the prejudices of the judges.

You have nothing to lose from doing the debate, it is actually far more likely to actually persaude people than your previous postings. So there is really no reason not to do it, and people might enjoy it.

N

The sky

Moves
24 Jul 06

Originally posted by UmbrageOfSnow
I was looking forward to judging that debate. I don't see why you have suddenly decided you won't do it. Is it really right to abandon all the lost souls on this forum like that?

There is still a chance that you can convince someone. I, for one, have had an opinion or two changed by long, logical discussions/debates. Not everyone is as set in th ...[text shortened]... your previous postings. So there is really no reason not to do it, and people might enjoy it.
I guess he just got tired of that persona.

t
True X X Xian

The Lord's Army

Moves
24 Jul 06

Originally posted by scottishinnz
Nobody in this forum is neutral, hence my suggestions of you, Hal, Kelly and Umbridge. The fifth should be by concensus between you guys to minimise bias.
I am neutral. Everyone else is biased.

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
24 Jul 06

Originally posted by UmbrageOfSnow

There is still a chance that you can convince someone. I, for one, have had an opinion or two changed by long, logical discussions/debates. Not everyone is as set in th ...[text shortened]... your previous postings. So there is really no reason not to do it, and people might enjoy it.
I too am sorry. How is one ever to learn if one's pre-conceptions are not challenged. I am less convinced that the judges, even if they try their best to be impartial, can really be impartial, hence I wanted a range of judges with differing beliefs.

t
True X X Xian

The Lord's Army

Moves
24 Jul 06

I feel sorry for all you who wait on destruction.
Yet, I will shed not one tear.
For the same way the righteous are bonded to the Lord,
So wickedness holds those who practice it BOUND.

Who will take a step towards truth?
Who will accept the fact that GOD is real?
You can do nothing to harm me.
God is my savior, and if you attempt to harm me ...[text shortened]...
I dare any of you to attack a Christian out of hate or evil.
Surley you will be struck down.
Wow, RS, is promising quite a show! I look forward to this.

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
24 Jul 06

Originally posted by telerion
I am neutral. Everyone else is biased.
Ha ha, lol, of course.

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
24 Jul 06

Originally posted by telerion
Wow, RS, is promising quite a show! I look forward to this.
Unfortunately, he has decided to pull out, for some unresolved reason.