DEBATE; Royaltystatement vs. ScottishinNZ

DEBATE; Royaltystatement vs. ScottishinNZ

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
24 Jul 06

Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
Then I shall assemble my own unofficial, people's panel of judges, as the official panel has only two people of demonstrated intellect.
You're an unregular (but welcome) visitor here Scribs. I should really have thought of you as a fifth judge.

I'm not sure to what the "two people of demonstrated intellect" refers, but never mind.

E

Moves
24 Jul 06

Originally posted by scottishinnz
You're an unregular (but welcome) visitor here Scribs. I should really have thought of you as a fifth judge.

I'm not sure to what the "two people of demonstrated intellect" refers, but never mind.
the thing that used to say baby eater is better than what you have it as now; debating machine

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
24 Jul 06
2 edits

You could have also thought of some of my Ivory Tower peers who excel in critical thinking, including TheSkipper, royalchicken, Nemesio, and Reverend Kirksey, at least two of whom are devout Christians and at least one of whom is a weak atheist, and who have demonstrated an exemplary capactiy for clear expression in writing and an appreciation for sound argument. I shall commence efforts to assemble the panel once the debate is underway, if it appears to be worth commentary.

N

The sky

Moves
24 Jul 06

Then I shall assemble my own unofficial, people's panel of judges, as the official panel has only two people of demonstrated intellect. My panel will be composed of the cream of the intellectual crop.
Well, I thought you were still talking about the debate which was cancelled. If the debate proposed by KellyJay will take place, you may still have a chance to become the fifth judge.

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
24 Jul 06

Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
the thing that used to say baby eater is better than what you have it as now; debating machine
My moniker? Well, I thought "Debating Machine" would be more apt if I were debating Royal-chicken. Never mind. I'll think of something else.

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
24 Jul 06

You could have also thought of some of my Ivory Tower peers who excel in critical thinking, including TheSkipper, royalchicken, Nemesio, and Reverend Kirksey, at least two of whom are devout Christians and at least one of whom is a weak atheist, and who have demonstrated an exemplary capactiy for clear expression in writing and an appreciation for so ...[text shortened]... efforts to assemble the panel once the debate is underway, if it appears to be worth commentary.
Indeed, many excellent posters would be qualified as judges. Nem certainly seems an obvious choice.

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
24 Jul 06
1 edit

Originally posted by Nordlys
Well, I thought you were still talking about the debate which was cancelled.
That's just the way these things go. Even the Great Debate of '06 was originally cancelled before eventually proceeding in its glory.

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
24 Jul 06

That's just the way these things go. Even the Great Debate of '06 was originally cancelled before eventually proceeding in its glory.
But you have a new chance! Me vs. EcstremeVenom.

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
24 Jul 06

But you have a new chance! Me vs. EcstremeVenom.
I would certainly be honored to preside over such an esteemed exchange of ideas.

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
24 Jul 06

I would certainly be honored to preside over such an esteemed exchange of ideas.
Then I would humbly request that you proceed, with all due haste, to that thread, and offer your services, that one of us may select you, or that the appointed judges may select you as chief judge.

a

Forgotten

Moves
24 Jul 06
4 edits

If my good friend EcstremeVenom happens to win the debate, that would be conclusive proof of Divine Miracles.Good luck scotty

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
24 Jul 06
1 edit

Originally posted by aspviper666
Good luck scotty.
You never heard the story of David & Goliath?

Oh, the text doesn't match your comment?! How strange!

a

Forgotten

Moves
24 Jul 06

You never heard the story of David & Goliath?

Oh, the text doesn't match your comment?! How strange!
Sorry about that I got disconnected and confused as there is a similar thread.I should wish EV luck as well.

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
24 Jul 06

Originally posted by aspviper666
Sorry about that I got disconnected and confused as there is a similar thread.I should wish EV luck as well.
Feel free to volunteer as a judge, should you wish, my friend.

a

Forgotten

Moves
24 Jul 06

Feel free to volunteer as a judge, should you wish, my friend.
Thanks for the offer,but I am a good friend of EV's,so I must disqualify myself.