Decline?

Decline?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
19 Oct 11

Originally posted by karoly aczel
Is this what Christians think? (I can see the essence of what you're getting at, but cannot you see the mindless counterintuition that a post like that raises?)
I am pointing out how serious any sin against God is, whether it be
bearing false witness or murder.

m
Ajarn

Wat?

Moves
19 Oct 11

Originally posted by RJHinds
I am pointing out how serious any sin against God is, whether it be
bearing false witness or murder.
You are bearing false witness to my posts, after I defended you in Chess forum.

How aligned you are, in real situations.? I really do wonder if you carry that 'God' idea with you!??

Your God can do nothing now, absolutely nothing but cause misery and pain.

Did these people ask for it or deserve it?

Quote your ruddy bible now, hypocrite!

-m.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
19 Oct 11

Originally posted by jaywill
A few, (christian ), posters have, (sometimes directly), said that the world/society (?) is in decline?

Anyone think that this is true and if so what are the signs of this ? (I dont see any definite signs that society is in decline - except for the same ones that have existed for years.)

It is not quite as simple as an all around ...[text shortened]... t a passive decline. It is a reactionary decline AGAINST the furtherance of the kingdom of God.
Spiritual warfare,eh? I hear ya.

Seems you are not totally sure whether it's clearly better or worse in the past.

"And the advancement of God's kingdom causes a reaction of further decline into wickedness". This sounds a bit funny/weird. Even if the advancement of God's kingdom does cause a reaction, how is it a worse reaction than in the past? (and hence a decline)

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
19 Oct 11

Originally posted by mikelom
You are bearing false witness to my posts, after I defended you in Chess forum.

How aligned you are, in real situations.? I really do wonder if you carry that 'God' idea with you!??

Your God can do nothing now, absolutely nothing but cause misery and pain.

Did these people ask for it or deserve it?

Quote your ruddy bible now, hypocrite!

-m.
I do not know anything about what you are talking about.

s
Aficionado of Prawns

Not of this World

Moves
20 Oct 11

Originally posted by twhitehead
And the fools in Biblical times were saying the same things as you. But nobody seems to be able to come up with any actual statistics to support your claims. All you have is a feeling that things are getting worse, and you compound that with your desire to see Biblical prophesy fulfilled, so even if you don't see anything happening you will still believe it is happening somewhere because it was prophesied.
"Even a fool who keeps silent is considered wise"