1. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    18 May '12 10:12
    Originally posted by Dasa
    I HAVE SAID YOU MUST NOT BORROW FROM WHAT ALREADY EXISTS.
    I hate to encroach on another thread, but I wonder if you could respond to my request posted under "Vedas and Islam".

Many thanks
  2. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    18 May '12 10:14
    You are god?
  3. Joined
    12 Oct '09
    Moves
    18 May '12 11:04
    Calm down. We don't want you having a heart attack.
  4. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    18 May '12 17:43
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Is that all you have in defense of Atheism and evolution? Are you going to let Dasa think he as won that easily?
    dasa is a bigger douche than you are. his entire insane theory is laughable, there is no other proper response for it.
  5. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    18 May '12 18:23
    is that including all known particles? can we use our language to describe the universe?
  6. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    18 May '12 19:37
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    is that including all known particles? can we use our language to describe the universe?
    That is the problem.

Cheating science has told us all that everything that exists has come to us without plan or cause or intelligent process and without conscious will...........so now that we have conscious will and creative thought we should be able to create anew an entirely new and pristine creation which of course would be far better that what we have.

But it cannot be done because science is wrong - and the existence we find ourselves in was created by a Supreme intelligence and a Supreme creative conscious will.

And you would have to come up with something better than language and words and a mouth and face to speak those words - and ears to hear those words as well - and a brain to comprehend those words - and a head to contain the brain - and eyes that would see things that then would be described by the tongue .........which ALL already exists.

Even with your brain and mind and creative intelligence you CANNOT do it better than what already exists.

And this is why God exists and atheism is defeated once and for all.

To continue as an atheist now is criminal.

It is criminal because you would then go on a abuse children by teaching them falsity.
  7. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    18 May '12 20:20
    That is the problem.

Cheating science has told us all that everything that exists has come to us without plan or cause or intelligent process and without conscious will...........so now that we have conscious will and creative thought we should be able to create anew an entirely new and pristine creation which of course would be far better that what we have. ...[text shortened]... minal.

It is criminal because you would then go on a abuse children by teaching them falsity.
    Cheating science has told us all that everything that exists has come to us without plan or cause or intelligent process and without conscious will...

There are people doing science, and there are people cheating science.

People cheat science by saying that it says things that it does not say.

Science is silent on everything coming to us by plan or cause or intelligent process or conscious will. It neither affirms, or denies, this. This has been true for as long as science has been separated from religion, and wherever it is separated from religion. We need to keep it that way.

People cheat on science. They are not faithful to it.

They cheat by asserting that science says things about which it is actually silent.

People say the things that they say science says. Science is silent on these things.

You do this. Some of your opponents do this. You should be ashamed.
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    18 May '12 23:00
    I think in the "higher realms" (or whatever you want to call it ,ie "heaven",etc.), there is no competition like we have here amongst the more primitive religionists and such.

So the thread title is a complete put off.
    Spirituality is not a game. It is not a race.
    The only thing you can "win" is control and grace over your own being.
    The idea that people will follow others when it comes to spiritual matters is one that is quickly dying out.
    Spirituality is about your own understanding.
    When people write or talk about "masters" (ie Zen masters) a lot of people (westerners) have misinterpretted that to mean that they are the masters of their monastaries or their disciples. This is wrong. They are masters over themselves and no one else.
    True spirituality does not "push" you into things that you dont want to do. It is not about other people and controlling them in whatever way.

We have seen how RJHinds and Dasa would deal with "criminals" , how different their approach is to that of the buddha (who looked into the eyes of his would -be murderer and converted him on the spot- the most notorious murderer of his time, some one who had killed many people)
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    18 May '12 23:14
    Hey Dasa, one thing I have found is that when I have tried to copy others' version of spirituality, I have had disasterous results. I was reminded of the Zen saying - "Copying is death".

Your words are a complete copy of a lot of those little books and pamphlets that one finds at KRSNA restaurants.
    You have been found out, so now could you please admit to the forum that your ideas about scientists not being able to 'create life out of chemicals', and other such ideas, are a complete rip-off of Swami Prabhupada's words?

ps, I have the book right in front of me. It is titled "Life comes from Life".
    On the back cover it says-
    "I say to the scientists 'If life originated from chemicals, and if your science is so advanced, then why can't you create life biologically in your laboratories?'
    "They have discovered atomic energy. Now they can kill millions at once. They have simply cleared the way for death. And yet they dare to declare that they will make life!"

Sound familiar?
    Cant you see (Dasa) that this blurb is a complete one-sided appraisal of science and so limited and one-dimensional that anyone with even half a brain working can see that this?
    Dont you think we can move beyond these outdated words that were published in 1980 , when the political climate was totally different?
  10. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    18 May '12 23:27
    That is the problem.

And you would have to come up with something better than language .

Even with your brain and mind and creative intelligence you CANNOT do it better than what already exists.

And this is why God exists and atheism is defeated once and for all.

To continue as an atheist now is criminal.

can you explain why you think that if the human brain cant recreate the universe from scratch - that god must exist?
  11. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    19 May '12 01:21
    Atheism was defeated in this forum on the 16th of May 2012.

It was defeated long before that - but for the forum dwellers it was defeated once again.

It was defeated because no person with their conscious intelligence and creative potency can design a new world/universe/cosmos ........from scratch without borrowing from what already exist.

Apparently ...[text shortened]... y your criminality in this forum for all to see.

You probably will because you are shameless.
    bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

finally people are starting to ignore you and you simply cannot stand that. so you make another thread just to draw attention to your first.

are you this desperate for attention? how many flavors of sad and pathetic can you be?
  12. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    19 May '12 01:30
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    I think in the "higher realms" (or whatever you want to call it ,ie "heaven",etc.), there is no competition like we have here amongst the more primitive religionists and such.

So the thread title is a complete put off.
    Spirituality is not a game. It is not a race.
    The only thing you can "win" is control and grace over your own being.
    The idea ...[text shortened]... spot- the most notorious murderer of his time, some one who had killed many people)
    "Spirituality is not a game. It is not a race. "

And science is not in competition with spirituality. Anyone -- anyone -- who treats science as if it competes -- successfully or not -- with spirituality, is mistaken.

That is, anyone who treats spiritual statements as being in competition with those of science, is wrong.

It does not matter which one he thinks is the winner.

Thais is all that "science" wants to say about spirituality. It is not in competition with it.
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 May '12 01:50
    That is the problem.

Cheating science has told us all that everything that exists has come to us without plan or cause or intelligent process and without conscious will...........so now that we have conscious will and creative thought we should be able to create anew an entirely new and pristine creation which of course would be far better that what we have. ...[text shortened]... minal.

We don't teach atheism to children. We think it through ourselves as adults. Where did you get the idea we would do that? I think it must be because YOU would teach, no PROGRAM your children or any you could come in contact with and therefore would naturally think atheists would do the same.

Atheists rise above such abuse, as opposed to you and your ilk. Just like Christians and Muslims, proselytizing and programming children.

No, you are the abuser of children.
  14. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    19 May '12 02:06
    That is the problem.

Cheating science has told us all that everything that exists has come to us without plan or cause or intelligent process and without conscious will...........so now that we have conscious will and creative thought we should be able to create anew an entirely new and pristine creation which of course would be far better that what we have.
    your reasoning faculties have failed you. having conscious will and creative thought does not mean we can create an entirely new creation, never mind one that is far better than what we have.

having conscious will and creative thought only means that we can create to the limit of our knowledge, and guess what? we're doing that. those little buttons you peck on to spread your inane nonsense over the internet is one of those creations.
  15. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    19 May '12 03:01
    Originally posted by JS357
    "Spirituality is not a game. It is not a race. "

And science is not in competition with spirituality. Anyone -- anyone -- who treats science as if it competes -- successfully or not -- with spirituality, is mistaken.

That is, anyone who treats spiritual statements as being in competition with those of science, is wrong.

It does not matter which one he ...[text shortened]... ais is all that "science" wants to say about spirituality. It is not in competition with it.
    Yes , they should go together like pie and cream (religion and spirituality), but if one side breaks down (usually the religionists side) then the harmony is lost and we are back to having a slugging match.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree