1. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    17 Oct '13 02:52
    Those who know the reality of the spiritual have no doubt there is a real presence of darkness in the world. It doesn't matter if you are Christain, Pagan, Wiccan, or of another group. We all know, the darkness is real. So how do you deal with it.
  2. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    17 Oct '13 02:56
    Originally posted by Pudgenik
    Those who know the reality of the spiritual have no doubt there is a real presence of darkness in the world. It doesn't matter if you are Christain, Pagan, Wiccan, or of another group. We all know, the darkness is real. So how do you deal with it.
    That's why we have light switches these days.
  3. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    17 Oct '13 03:31
    Originally posted by rwingett
    That's why we have light switches these days.
    In the old days they just put out the fire. But if you are cursed, or a spell cast on you. If you play with the fire of this darkness, You Will Get Burnt.
    I've known many people who have come out of Hard Satanism. The type that includes the use of blood and body parts. Demons are more real than you know.
  4. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    17 Oct '13 03:421 edit
    "The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?" Jeremiah 17:9 (KJV)

Clarke's Commentary on Jeremiah 17:9 "The heart is deceitful... akob halleb, "the heart is supplanting - tortuous - full of windings - insidious;" lying ever at the catch; striving to avail itself of every favorable circumstance to gratify its propensities to pride, ambition, evil desire, and corruption of all kinds.

And desperately wicked... veanush hu, and is wretched, or feeble; distressed beyond all things, in consequence of the wickedness that is in it. I am quite of Mr. Parkhurst's opinion, that this word is here badly translated as... anash is never used in Scripture to denote wickedness of any kind. My old MS. Bible translates thus: Schrewid is the herte of a man: and unserchable: who schal knowen it?

Who can know it? It even hides itself from itself; so that its owner does not know it. A corrupt heart is the worst enemy the fallen creature can have; it is full of evil devices, of deceit, of folly, and abomination, and its owner knows not what is in him till it boils over, and is often past remedy before the evil is perceived. Therefore trust not in man whose purposes are continually changing, and who is actuated only by motives of self-interest."

Barnes' Notes on Jeremiah 17:9 "The train of thought is apparently this: If the man is so blessed Jeremiah 17:7-8 who trusts in Yahweh, what is the reason why men so generally "make flesh their arm"? And the answer is: Because man's heart is incapable of seeing things in a straightforward manner, but is full of shrewd guile, and ever seeking to overreach others. Desperately wicked - Rather, mortally sick." (Jeremiah 17:9/godvine)

The "presence of darkness" reflects the human creature's depravity and willful rejection of reconciliation to its creator.
  5. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    17 Oct '13 07:50
    We all know, the darkness is real. So how do you deal with it.
    You really need to define "we".

Then practice getting out of a strait-jacket.
  6. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    17 Oct '13 16:49
    In the old days they just put out the fire. But if you are cursed, or a spell cast on you. If you play with the fire of this darkness, You Will Get Burnt.
    I've known many people who have come out of Hard Satanism. The type that includes the use of blood and body parts. Demons are more real than you know.
    !
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    17 Oct '13 18:09
    Why do you dwell on the Satanic, darkness, evil? Why spend your time and thoughts on these things?
    Instead dwell on the goodness of God, His Power freely given to His people that can overcome any demon or evil thing.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    17 Oct '13 18:10
    Renew your mind, Romans 8:1-2...
  9. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    18 Oct '13 01:41
    There are always loads of people claiming this or their brother's best friend was a warlock et cetera ....

Don't you think this would be news if it were true?
  10. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    18 Oct '13 02:50
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    You really need to define "we".

Then practice getting out of a strait-jacket.
    I did define "WE". christains, pagans, wicans, and other groups.
  11. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    18 Oct '13 02:59
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    There are always loads of people claiming this or their brother's best friend was a warlock et cetera ....

Don't you think this would be news if it were true?
    No more than the truth of Jesus is God. I don't hear the news media blaring there trumpets on that.

Let us look at what is shouted from the roof tops. OOOoooo the big government shut down. Yes it affects people. What of all the teens that are killed in large cities. Don't hear about any of that. So based on your statement none of that is real either, as it isn't in the news.
  12. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    18 Oct '13 03:11
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    Why do you dwell on the Satanic, darkness, evil? Why spend your time and thoughts on these things?
    Instead dwell on the goodness of God, His Power freely given to His people that can overcome any demon or evil thing.
    Do I dwell on this? S, darkness, evil? Maybe you don't have children. Maybe you don't know anyone that plays with tarot cards, ougie boards, dabbles in spiritism, or is involved in the New Age movement. Well good for you, stay clean, but don't put your head in the sand.
    Scripture states, put on the full armor of God.
    There must be a reason. I'm just trying to help those who want the help. There are more people than just J. W.'s and christains that read these columns. And i invite them to speak.
  13. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    18 Oct '13 03:23
    I did define "WE". christains, pagans, wicans, and other groups.
    So you are speaking on behalf of all Christians, Pagans and "other groups"?
    Wow!!

Who gave you that mandate?
    (And where is my ballot paper?)
  14. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    18 Oct '13 03:26
    No more than the truth of Jesus is God. I don't hear the news media blaring there trumpets on that.

Let us look at what is shouted from the roof tops. OOOoooo the big government shut down. Yes it affects people. What of all the teens that are killed in large cities. Don't hear about any of that. So based on your statement none of that is real either, as it isn't in the news.
    I think I may have heard about some country (in the Americas I think)
    that was having problems, and teen-killings tend to make news (at least
    in civilised parts of the world).

What point are you trying to make? And why are you making it so badly?
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    18 Oct '13 14:16
    Do I dwell on this? S, darkness, evil? Maybe you don't have children. Maybe you don't know anyone that plays with tarot cards, ougie boards, dabbles in spiritism, or is involved in the New Age movement. Well good for you, stay clean, but don't put your head in the sand.
    Scripture states, put on the full armor of God.
    There must be a reason. I'm just tryi ...[text shortened]... ore people than just J. W.'s and christains that read these columns. And i invite them to speak.
    Im curious about what exactly is meant by 'the full armour of God'.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree