1. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    28 Oct '13 14:581 edit
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    The problem is, witchcraft is not fantasy; it is a sinful reality in our world.

“J.K. Rowling, the author of the Harry Potter series, has gone through an awful lot of research. She is very accurate (otherwise we would have witches all over the country and the world saying ‘this is not a true representation of our religion.&rsquo😉 This is a true represe ...[text shortened]... xt one. This is what is so harmful.” [12]

http://christiananswers.net/q-eden/harrypotter.html
    What a load of expelliarmus.....
  2. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    30 Oct '13 06:42
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Don't you mean that the demons use people?

The Instructor
    a little of both. They don't like being used, and on the first chance demons will attack the user.
  3. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    30 Oct '13 06:45
    Originally posted by Rank outsider
    What a load of expelliarmus.....
    Is this from your own experience? You think you live in a physical world - only! Little do you know!!!
  4. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    30 Oct '13 06:54
    Originally posted by Pudgenik
    I've know many Christains, whom for years argue the existence of God with those who, like yourself, just don't believe. To me, I never saw the point of the arguing. If you are just as committed as I am to the opposite side of the post, you will be unmoved. The only thing I then speak of is being passionate to mankind. Compassion, is the key to all life. A ...[text shortened]... ng nothing is the key to all death.
    So I don't condemn, just because you don't think like I do.
    I am not an atheist, I am agnostic. But your speaking of demons as real beings is superstitious nonsense. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
  5. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    30 Oct '13 07:07
    Is this from your own experience? You think you live in a physical world - only! Little do you know!!!
    Out of interest would you give us the entire family of supernatural beings you believe in?

I'm guessing;
    archangels
    angels
    cherubim

imps?
    poltergeist?
    ghosts?
    faeries?
  6. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    30 Oct '13 13:52
    Originally posted by caissad4
    I am not an atheist, I am agnostic. But your speaking of demons as real beings is superstitious nonsense. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
    In the New Age Movement, the belief of all spiritual life is a Good thing. This is a philsophy i totally disagree with. The problem is free will. And i have met way too many people who use various meditation practices to experience the out-of-the-body spiritual experience.
    In the NAM, Yoga's spiritual dimensions explore these traits to the ninth degree. After asking a participant of what protection she used (against the darkness). She stated "all is good" there is nothing which will harm you in the spiritual. I asked her to run around the parking lot with bare feet. Oh, no! was her answer, i'll get cut feet from the broken glass etc. I told her the same thing is true in the spiritual. You can not do out of the body without some spiritual protection.

I realize this doesn't change your mind.

I was invited to a channeling session. I was shielded and hidden in a spiritual manner. The Angels who work with me, i told them to protect the house. Something i do as a habit. I was the only guy there. And about two dozen women arrived. I asked them all, why this? Their individual answers were the same, the spirit causes things to happen. A lady told me her chair lifted off the ground and moved to another place in the room. And there were many claims of objects moving. By the way, all the women came from some christain denomination. Baptist, Lutheran, Catholic, etc. I thought to myself, did no one ever tell you it takes faith to believe in God.
    The time came and went for the spirit to arrive. Nothing happened. The lady who was to receive the spirit couldn't understand it. At that time, an Angel tapped my shoulder saying, "what do you want us to do with it". I nearly laughed out loud, I then told the Angel to release it. As I had been told not to confront the spirits, I had been sent only to observe.
    As soon as i said this, the receiving lady lerched into the air about 5 feat.

I know, still not convinced. I can only lead a horse to water, i can't make you drink
  7. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    30 Oct '13 14:10
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Out of interest would you give us the entire family of supernatural beings you believe in?

I'm guessing;
    archangels
    angels
    cherubim

imps?
    poltergeist?
    ghosts?
    faeries?
    God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, Archangels, Cherubim, Guardians, all Nine choirs of Angels, The Seven Holy Angels of God, The Seven Thunders, The Two Golden Lampstands - that stand before the Lord, shall i go on, Demons, Svenguls, Archdemons, the Antichrist, Satan.

Oh yes, the Antichrist is very real and alive. Just hasn't come to full power yet.

Unfortunately, in our lifetime we will see him take power. How do i know this? Because i know who i am. Something you do not have the faith to believe. But you are not alone in that, many on these posts will not accept it either.
  8. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    31 Oct '13 03:09
    God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, Archangels, Cherubim, Guardians, all Nine choirs of Angels, The Seven Holy Angels of God, The Seven Thunders, The Two Golden Lampstands - that stand before the Lord, shall i go on, Demons, Svenguls, Archdemons, the Antichrist, Satan.

Ok thanks for that.
    1. Can you explain Guardians
    2. the nine choirs of angels ... is that just their battle-order or are they
    angels with separate powers?
    3. 7 Holy Angels of god? Aren't all angels holy and god's?
    4. Golden Lampstands ... are they creatures?
    5. Svenguls?
    6. Archdemons?

The rest I get.
  9. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    31 Oct '13 19:53
    Ok thanks for that.
    1. Can you explain Guardians
    2. the nine choirs of angels ... is that just their battle-order or are they
    angels with separate powers?
    3. 7 Holy Angels of god? Aren't all angels holy and god's?
    4. Golden Lampstands ... are they creatures?
    5. Svenguls?
    6. Archdemons?

The rest I get.
    maybe just 2/6 ?
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    31 Oct '13 20:11
    Originally posted by caissad4
    So you're not sure if God exists or not?

But demons and all the rest is superstitious nonsense? So you're sure about them, but it's only God you're not sure about?
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    31 Oct '13 20:14

Oh yes, the Antichrist is very real and alive. Just hasn't come to full power yet.
    ...[text shortened]... faith to believe. But you are not alone in that, many on these posts will not accept it either.
    Can you give us just a tiny hint?
  12. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    02 Nov '13 05:03
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Can you give us just a tiny hint?
    bump
    The pudgy one is playing chess but not debating.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    04 Nov '13 04:42

Unfortunately, in our lifetime we will see him take power. How do i know this? Because i know who i am. Something you do not have the faith to believe. But you are not alone in that, many on these posts will not accept it either.
    I believe this also. In fact, I once laid out what I believe will happen in the end times, from the beginning of the Tribulation through to the Battle of Armageddon and the Second Coming of Christ. I was called a fundamentalist and they tried to basically laugh me out of this forum. Not many here, even the Christians, accept these things, as you say.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    04 Nov '13 04:43
    bump
    The pudgy one is playing chess but not debating.
    bah. 😠
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    04 Nov '13 11:54
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I believe this also. In fact, I once laid out what I believe will happen in the end times, from the beginning of the Tribulation through to the Battle of Armageddon and the Second Coming of Christ. I was called a fundamentalist and they tried to basically laugh me out of this forum. Not many here, even the Christians, accept these things, as you say.
    Bummer. Who wants to be called a fundamentalist? Such a dirty word.

The Instructor

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree