1. PenTesting
    Moves
    02 Mar '14 11:46
    Originally posted by CalJust
    Sure, what anybody thinks of anybody is, in fact, a nonissue.

However, because all we know about each other on RHP is what we write, that is the basis on which opinions are formed. And those opinions influence how we react to each others posts in future.

As far as your other comment is concerned: TRUTH, just like beauty, lies in the eyes of the behold ...[text shortened]... THIS IS THE TRUTH! and you still won't convince anybody unless you can back it up in some way...
    So we agree.
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    02 Mar '14 11:512 edits
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Who is the chosen people by god himself?

Christians?
    Jews?
    Muslims?

Those who accepts Jesus as the son of god?
    Those who see Jesus as their great prophet?
    Those who deny Jesus altogether?
    God's chosen people were the Jews of the descendant of Jacob. Jacob had 12 sons and each produced the 12 tribes of Israel. The Jews were in many ways not pleasing to God. So with the arrival of Jesus Christ God opened the way for Gentiles to be drafted in so to speak into the flock of Gods people. These are called spiritual Jews. Now the rules of who Gods people are have changed dramatically. Now it is no longer a nation of specific lineage but all those who love God and love truth [truth is according to Christ]. Christ said the truth will make you free of sin. Truth is Christ. Christ wants people to follow his teachings and those who actually follow as opposed to just claim to follow, are God's people. ALL who follow Christ of loving God and loving your neighbour as yourself. This is basis of all Bible teaching .. love and charity and righteousness.
  3. Standard memberCalJust
    It is what it is
    Pretoria
    Moves
    02 Mar '14 13:09
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    So we agree.
    Sure, I'm sure we agree on many things.

I quite liked several of your posts in the past, that is why I formed a certain opinion and thought here is someone I could relate to.

A reasonable response to this interlude with Duchess could have been: "OK, CJ, thanks for the explanation. Duchess, sorry for jumping to a wrong conclusion - no harm done".

But let's let that one slide. It really is no big issue, unless you want to make it one.

In peace

CJ
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 Mar '14 20:57
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Who is the chosen people by god himself?

Christians?
    Jews?
    Muslims?

Those who accepts Jesus as the son of god?
    Those who see Jesus as their great prophet?
    Those who deny Jesus altogether?
    The children of Israel are the original chosen people by God Himself.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Mar '14 23:081 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 Mar '14 03:001 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    You seem to have no problem with personally attacking other RHP posters, but when others retaliate, you make claims of personal harassment and violent threats.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Mar '14 03:285 edits

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 Mar '14 04:48
    Well, apparently we have a much different view of what has taken place and who started it off. However, I am willing to forgive and forget if you are. How about it?
  9. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    04 Mar '14 13:42
    Of history, you'ld squash me in an instant. ha ha. But of God, i understand your interest and understand you.

I am a catholic. What i've always liked about the Roman Catholic church is that it is flexible. Example, if you are into angels, Mary, saints, and all of that. That is fine. But you don't have to be. The bottom line in the catholic church is to love God and love your neighbor as yourself, that Jesus died for our sins and rose from the dead and that Jesus is God.

To me i look at the fact that God is the God of all of us, good, bad, rich, poor, believers and nonbelievers alike. It matters not. He allows the rain to fall and judges us not on to whom it might fall. If the God i love is open to all in this manner, then who am i to judge another based on what religion they are?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree