The kid is evil, stay away. 🙁
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 Sep '12 22:03
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    The kid is evil, stay away. 🙁
    He has just had some bad influence from unbelievers.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Sep '12 22:05
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    He has just had some bad influence from unbelievers.
    Maybe he doesn't believe in the trinity.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Sep '12 22:09
    What do you guys think about this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BEIWjjUCPM
    I simply cannot understand the atheistic motivations. I can somewhat understand the agnostics, not knowing for sure either way, leaving the possibility open, no great motivation for them to try to convince the world of their belief or lack thereof. The atheists, however, feel that they can authoritatively state that there is no higher power, and they feel they must convince the entire world of the correctness of their assertions. This puzzles me, in that why should they care what others believe? By what supreme knowledge can they categorically determine that there is no God? The fact they have not sought him, and therefore have not found him, does not imply that he is not there.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 Sep '12 22:21
    Originally posted by CLL53
    I simply cannot understand the atheistic motivations. I can somewhat understand the agnostics, not knowing for sure either way, leaving the possibility open, no great motivation for them to try to convince the world of their belief or lack thereof. The atheists, however, feel that they can authoritatively state that there is no higher power, and they feel th ...[text shortened]... they have not sought him, and therefore have not found him, does not imply that he is not there.
    There is strength in numbers. The more people he can get to believe his nonsense and go along with him the more arrogant and powerful he feels about his false belief.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Sep '12 22:54
    There is strength in numbers. The more people he can get to believe his nonsense and go along with him the more arrogant and powerful he feels about his false belief.
    That must be it. Convince the feeble minded that there is no higher power.
  10. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    02 Sep '12 00:03
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Maybe he doesn't believe in the trinity.
    Or maybe he's bright enough to see the trinity for what it truly is and since all the big churches teach it and say it is a truth, he has come to the conclusion it's all lies.
    Another trick of satan to turn all he can away from learning who God truly is. He either blinds ones who fall for false doctrines or to the other extreem is able to completely turn them off from God and his book the bible.
    Either way satan wins.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    02 Sep '12 05:45
    Originally posted by galveston75
    He either blinds ones who fall for false doctrines
    Irony, much?
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    02 Sep '12 05:50
    What do you guys think about this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BEIWjjUCPM
    I bet his parents are so proud.
  13. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    02 Sep '12 05:581 edit
    The atheists, however, feel that they can authoritatively state that there is no higher power, and they feel they must convince the entire world of the correctness of their assertions. .
    Rubbish!

I couldn't care less what others believe; providing their beliefs do not impinge
    on my life I say "live and let live", I certainly do not try and convince believers
    not to believe (although I may challenge them over certain points). Like most,
    if not all, atheists here I think i am far more tolerant of religions than the
    narrow-minded theists. Its normally the atheists who defend the JWs, Muslims
    and Jews from attacks. (I recently reported RJH's racist post against Jews and
    it was removed).

And finally ... when was the last time anyone had atheists come knocking at their door trying to sell them copies of The God Delusion?
  14. Joined
    15 Jul '12
    Moves
    02 Sep '12 06:21

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

15. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    02 Sep '12 06:41
    I simply cannot understand the atheistic motivations. I can somewhat understand the agnostics, not knowing for sure either way, leaving the possibility open, no great motivation for them to try to convince the world of their belief or lack thereof. The atheists, however, feel that they can authoritatively state that there is no higher power, and they feel th ...[text shortened]... they have not sought him, and therefore have not found him, does not imply that he is not there.
    I simply cannot understand the theistic motivations. I can somewhat understand the agnostics, not knowing for sure either way, leaving the possibility open, no great motivation for them to try to convince the world of their belief or lack thereof. The theists, however, feel that they can authoritatively state that there is a higher power, and they feel they must convince the entire world of the correctness of their assertions. This puzzles me, in that why should they care what others believe? By what supreme knowledge can they categorically determine that there is a God? The fact they have sought him, and therefore have found him, does not imply that he is there.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree