a lesbo had a baby, whats the big deal?
    Study history. 😉
  2. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    28 May '07 01:10
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    It certainly sounds a lot like Joe is bordering on the edge of "God hates lesbians with children" zone.
    No I'm not. And don't try to put me in that stereotypical box. God doesn't hate people. People hate people. But that's another topic.
  3. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    28 May '07 01:19
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    Do you think gays hate God?
    That's funny. I would think you would know the biblical answer to that proposition.

People don't sit around thinking about how much they hate God. But it becomes apparent how much they do when they begin to speak. I'm sure you've read shavixmir's thread, (calling out God). And the others too.
  4. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    28 May '07 01:29
    Originally posted by josephw
    No I'm not. And don't try to put me in that stereotypical box. God doesn't hate people. People hate people. But that's another topic.
    Well, if God loves everyone equally, then this is as equally good as any other scenario, and you should keep your trap shut. God doesn't have a problem with it apparently; do you think you are in a better position to judge than your God???
  5. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    28 May '07 01:46
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    Well, if God loves everyone equally, then this is as equally good as any other scenario, and you should keep your trap shut. God doesn't have a problem with it apparently; do you think you are in a better position to judge than your God???
    You lost me there. What on earth are you talking about?
  6. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    28 May '07 01:57
    That's funny. I would think you would know the biblical answer to that proposition.

People don't sit around thinking about how much they hate God. But it becomes apparent how much they do when they begin to speak. I'm sure you've read shavixmir's thread, (calling out God). And the others too.
    I haven't read all of it. I do , however, compliment him for being honest with who he is. You don't have to like what he says.

I know a lot of gays who love Jesus. Teach Sunday school and all that.
  7. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    28 May '07 02:29
    I haven't read all of it. I do , however, compliment him for being honest with who he is. You don't have to like what he says.

I know a lot of gays who love Jesus. Teach Sunday school and all that.
    I like people. I like debating with you and everyone else. I separate my feelings about people and what they say or do. I don't always like what they say or do. And it's not my place to judge a person, but I'm free to judge what they say or do.

Jesus said "if you love me you'll obey me." The bible is clear about homosexuality.

Just because a person is saved doesn't automatically make them perfect. I got "saved" 25 years ago, and it took years for me to purge myself of destructive behavior. I'm still not where I should be. I like the verse in Philippians that says, "Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:"
  8. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    28 May '07 05:022 edits
  9. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    28 May '07 05:082 edits

The bible is clear about homosexuality.
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=dWUm9nyEB7A

http://youtube.com/watch?v=H0xOqgZkOS4

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KU5x1-u1UAg (at 0:45)
  10. Illinois
    Moves
    28 May '07 06:09
    I understand that the church's official stand on homosexuality should not contradict the bible, but what I don't understand is why Christians are so obsessed with homosexuality. The subtlety of unrepented bigotry seizes on scripture to justify its own ends and neglects Christ's call to love our neighbors as ourselves. Jesus Christ demands love, preeminently above every other aspect of God's law. It is not a Christian's job to judge others, but to simply carry the Good News to the world: "Come back to God!" A Christian's concern should be first an foremost to extend God's kingdom into the lives of all people, without regard to their sexuality.
  11. Cape Town
    Moves
    28 May '07 06:59
    There are more illegitimate children today than ever.
    Again a wild unfounded statement based on the typical human belief that everything was better in our parents time. Illegitimate children has been a fact of life throughout recorded history. I know of no statistics that will even remotely back up your claim other than the population is bigger so there must be more illegitimate children.
    Come to Cape Town some time and you will find that the proportion of people of mixed race is astounding considering that mixed race marriage has been frowned on or banned here for centuries.
    Even Jesus was illegitimate.
  12. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    28 May '07 11:58
    I like people. I like debating with you and everyone else. I separate my feelings about people and what they say or do. I don't always like what they say or do. And it's not my place to judge a person, but I'm free to judge what they say or do.

Jesus said "if you love me you'll obey me." The bible is clear about homosexuality.

Just because a person is ...[text shortened]... which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:"
    If the Bible is clear about homosexuality and the Bible says they should be killed, I encourage you to be as clear as the Bible and come out and say "homosexuals should be killed because the Bible says so."
  13. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    28 May '07 12:39

There is a wonderful opportunity for you to affirm Shavixmir in the general forums in his thread about "floppy labias". Even he sounds "Christian" in his ethical stance. I once heard the great evangelical preacher Tony Compolo deride our culture in the same way.
  14. tinyurl.com/ywohm
    Moves
    28 May '07 14:57
    If the Bible is clear about homosexuality and the Bible says they should be killed, I encourage you to be as clear as the Bible and come out and say "homosexuals should be killed because the Bible says so."
    But he'd be lying because it doesn't say that in Leviticus 18:22. It doesn't say that they should be killed and it doesn't address women lying with women.
  15. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Shoot the Squatters?
    tinyurl.com/43m7k8bw
    Moves
    28 May '07 20:151 edit
    Originally posted by pawnhandler
    But he'd be lying because it doesn't say that in Leviticus 18:22. It doesn't say that they should be killed and it doesn't address women lying with women.
    Lev 20:13

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Romans 1:26-27

For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature

And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree