Dick Cheney's lesbian daughter

Dick Cheney's lesbian daughter

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
30 May 07

Originally posted by josephw
Good night you guys. I have to get up too early in the morning. I was up too late last night doing this.
I'll try to get back here tomorrow night. But don't hold your breath. Besides, I can't win! 😞
Just grow to accept me as your thorn in the flesh. Much luv, in an agape kind of way.

p

tinyurl.com/ywohm

Moves
30 May 07

I say this kindly. You are mistaken. If you will make a careful study of Galatians you will discover why. It takes about 10 minutes to read the whole book.

I'm sorry if I don't explain things in more detail, but I can't just sit here and type all day. I like to keep things simple. I hope you don't mind.
Is this another Bait and Switch? If I read it, are you then going to claim that I'm wrong and should instead read Letter to the Hebrews or something? That's an annoying tactic.

Cape Town

Moves
30 May 07

Are you? Illegitimacy requires that one be born out of wedlock.
Well its been a long time since I read it so I could be wrong. But it was my understanding that he was conceived before Mary got married.
Also it is my understanding that a child is also illegitimate if his two parents are not married to each other as was the case with Jesus.
If you get somebody else's wife pregnant is that child legitimate?

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
30 May 07
2 edits

Originally posted by kirksey957
Dick Cheney's lesbian daughter has given birth to a baby boy.
Who is the father ?

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
30 May 07

This ain't about the baby. Shouldn't Christians see this as an event in which gays should be allowed to marry so as this child doesn't grow up with a bastard identity? This is about family values.
Ha ha ha ha ha ...... 😀

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
30 May 07

Originally posted by ivanhoe
Who is the father ?
Hell if I know. It might be one of those conceptions via a turkey baster.

p

tinyurl.com/ywohm

Moves
30 May 07

Hell if I know. It might be one of those conceptions via a turkey baster.
I thought it was Shav. Isn't he the one with the eloquent stories of adventure and misadventure? I'm sure he had a ms.adventure with Lynn Cheney in there somewhere.

Cape Town

Moves
30 May 07

Originally posted by ivanhoe
Who is the father ?
The other woman. Or did you mean biological father?

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
31 May 07

Originally posted by Pawnokeyhole
How could it be otherwise???

Do you lack the imagination to entertain the possibility that it might never be morally permissible to kill people on account of their simply voluntarily engaging in consensual homosexual sex?
Do you think I am that ugly? It's never morally permissible to kill people for any reason other than self defense. And some would argue even that.

I was talking about the command given by God to his people at a specific time and place.

Sorry I was not clear.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
31 May 07

How is he an intolerant hypocrit? If, as you say, it is an "abomination", then it seems one really doesn't need to distinguish between the indiviual and the behavior.
Because he can't tolerate my opinions and beliefs while insisting I believe the way he does.

It's not an abomination because I say so, but because God says so.

I am not personally condemning anyone for choosing to be "gay". But in my opinion it's not right, or natural, or healthy, or anything else. I'm not trying to be mean about it either. I know, and have known, men and women who are gay, and they know how I feel about it. We can still be friends. Sort of.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
31 May 07

Well, technically Mary was in wedlock, but the "Daddy" wasn't.
Mary and Joseph were betrothed. In that culture it was as good as married. And they did marry long before Jesus was born.

Chief Justice

Center of Contention

Moves
31 May 07
1 edit

Because he can't tolerate my opinions and beliefs while insisting I believe the way he does.

It's not an abomination because I say so, but because God says so.

I am not personally condemning anyone for choosing to be "gay". But in my opinion it's not right, or natural, or healthy, or anything else. I'm not trying to be mean about it either. I know, and ...[text shortened]... nd women who are gay, and they know how I feel about it. We can still be friends. Sort of.
Excuse me? I don't care at all what you believe; you're free to adopt whatever hateful and bigoted beliefs your impoverished heart desires. I am intolerant of such beliefs because they are ugly, but I have never insisted that you become a better person by jettisoning those beliefs. I'm happy to hear that your absurd worldview hasn't completely impaired your ability to be friends with homosexuals; that apparently you can engage with them as persons while advocating their legal status as second-class citizens. Out of curiousity, do you tell your homosexual friends that when they express their love for their partners they are being abominable?

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
31 May 07

Originally posted by amannion
I've come into this thread a little late, so forgive my possible misinterpretation of some posts ...

Why do you think homosexuality is an abomination?
Well, in the first place God calls it that. But, since you don't believe in the existence of God, I can't really use that one.

But even if there were no God I would still find that "lifestyle" to be, well, for lack of a better word, abominable.
I've been around. I've seen a few things. I've watched the slow, inexorable decline of moral values, on every level, throughout this culture in America my whole life. Homosexuality is just another disease. In my opinion. This is what I believe.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
31 May 07

Originally posted by pawnhandler
Then why did you refer me to Acts?
I didn't refer you to Acts. I asks you if you had read Acts because of what you had posted, and then edited on page 3. If you look back to page 3 and read my reply to that edited post then you will see what I mean.

I referred you to Galatians because of your reply, on page 4, to my reply to your edited post on page 3.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
31 May 07

You have a terrible attitude. Do you realize what the Apostle Paul would give to have such easy access to literally hundreds of thousands of people all over the world by typing in these forums? Here you are worrying about typing all night when he was beaten, imprisoned, shipwrecked, and had his head cut off.
Are there that many people reading this forum?