1. tinyurl.com/ywohm
    Moves
    28 May '07 20:41
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Lev 20:13

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Romans 1:26-27

For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature

And likewis ...[text shortened]... at which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
    I stand corrected ... I should have read ahead two more chapters...
  2. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    28 May '07 22:32
    Originally posted by pawnhandler
    I stand corrected ... I should have read ahead two more chapters...
    Don't worry about it. Not all of us can master the Bible like Fred Phelps.
  3. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    29 May '07 01:41
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Again a wild unfounded statement based on the typical human belief that everything was better in our parents time. Illegitimate children has been a fact of life throughout recorded history. I know of no statistics that will even remotely back up your claim other than the population is bigger so there must be more illegitimate children.
    Come to Cape Town ...[text shortened]... ed race marriage has been frowned on or banned here for centuries.
    Even Jesus was illegitimate.
    No he wasn't.
  4. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    29 May '07 01:43
    Originally posted by josephw
    No he wasn't.
    Does it matter?
  5. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    29 May '07 01:48
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    If the Bible is clear about homosexuality and the Bible says they should be killed, I encourage you to be as clear as the Bible and come out and say "homosexuals should be killed because the Bible says so."
    The bible is clear about alot of things. Maybe you should act upon it yourself.

It's quite simple really. The instructions to kill were given to Israel, not the church, which is Christs' body. Don't you know this stuff?
  6. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    29 May '07 01:52
    Does it matter?
    It matters to me. The truth matters.
  7. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    29 May '07 02:05
    The bible is clear about alot of things. Maybe you should act upon it yourself.

It's quite simple really. The instructions to kill were given to Israel, not the church, which is Christs' body. Don't you know this stuff?
    No, I don't know too much about the Bible. So is it OK for Jews to kill gays?
  8. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    29 May '07 02:15
    No, I don't know too much about the Bible. So is it OK for Jews to kill gays?
    At that time and place it was. How could it be otherwise?
  9. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    29 May '07 02:18
    At that time and place it was. How could it be otherwise?
    But , as I believe you have said before, isn't "God's word the same yesterday, today , and for all time"?
  10. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    29 May '07 02:38
    But , as I believe you have said before, isn't "God's word the same yesterday, today , and for all time"?
    Actually, I never said that in this forum. And it is more like 'God is the same....'.

Here's the key. "Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth". 1
    Tim. 2:15

Look at the books of the bible as mail addressed to different people at different times. The mail for the dispensation we live in now, for the church, the body of Christ, is Romans through Philemon.
  11. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    29 May '07 02:41
    Actually, I never said that in this forum. And it is more like 'God is the same....'.

Here's the key. "Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth". 1
    Tim. 2:15

Look at the books of the bible as mail addressed to different people at different times. The mail for the dispensation we live in now, for the church, the body of Christ, is Romans through Philemon.
    Well, I tend to think we need more Jesus than Paul, so if it's OK with you I'll still accept that "mail."
  12. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    29 May '07 02:49
    Well, I tend to think we need more Jesus than Paul, so if it's OK with you I'll still accept that "mail."
    It's Paul that fully explains Christ. And the work of the cross.
    For example, we don't even know about the blood until Romans 3:25.
  13. tinyurl.com/ywohm
    Moves
    29 May '07 02:551 edit
    It's Paul that fully explains Christ. And the work of the cross.
    For example, we don't even know about the blood until Romans 3:25.
  14. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    29 May '07 03:04
    Originally posted by pawnhandler
    But how can he? Paul wasn't a follower; he was a persecutor. He was never with Jesus, so how can he fully explain things with any authority?
    The road to Damascus? Saul of Tarsus? The revelation of the mystery?
    You've read Acts?
  15. Cape Town
    Moves
    29 May '07 07:46
    No he wasn't.
    So you are saying the Bible is wrong?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree