Did Christ teach the local church?

Did Christ teach the local church?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
17 Feb 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @romans1009
That’s not what I asked, but on that point, I believe Jesus Christ Himself said all sins will be forgiven except blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.
You keep asking the same stupid question over and over and I keep telling you that only Jesus can judge peoples sins. .. I have no comment on that except for what is clearly stated in the Bible about Christian Saints who sin. The Bible has a statement about it. Take it or leave it.

If as your verse says Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme: (Mark 3:28 KJV).. Then again Jesus will judge who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit. not me or you. I notice you stated that Annanias and Sapphira were in heaven... dont know how you can say that. Clearly you seek to support your church doctrine.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
17 Feb 18
2 edits

Originally posted by @thinkofone
If anyone could offer a cogent explanation of the Trinity, I imagine they would. But they can't, so they don't.

There are some good words, helpful words about the nature of God.

We speak not to fully explain. what we cannot.
We speak so as not to be completely silent.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
17 Feb 18

Originally posted by @rajk999
The judge of what sins are forgivable is not me.
Its Jesus Christ.
Wrong

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
17 Feb 18

You keep asking the same stupid question over and over and I keep telling you that only Jesus can judge peoples sins. .. I have no comment on that except for what is clearly stated in the Bible about Christian Saints who sin. The Bible has a statement about it. Take it or leave it.

If as your verse says [i]Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiv ...[text shortened]... e in heaven... dont know how you can say that. Clearly you seek to support your church doctrine.
I don’t believe I ever said Annanias and Sapphira were in heaven - I asked you what evidence you had that they lost their salvation (i.e. were no longer saved) even though they had God’s Holy Spirit within them. You did not provide any.

I have no idea if Annanias and Sapphira are in heaven because I don’t know if their lying to the Holy Spirit was the unforgiveable sin referenced by Jesus.

I’m glad to see you found the verse I referenced and have revised your previous position (I suppose “artfully massaged” your previous position is a more accurate way of saying it.)

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
17 Feb 18

If as your verse says [i]Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiv ...[text shortened]... e in heaven... dont know how you can say that. Clearly you seek to support your church doctrine.
You just contradicted yourself in this post and you’re not even aware of it.

You said that the Bible has a clear statement about Christians who sin and you previously said, misinterpreting Romans 8:13, that they would die in their sins.

Then, you quote Jesus Christ saying all sins will be forgiven except the sin of blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.

So which is it? Do Christians who sin die in their sins or are their sins forgiven, except the sin of blasphemy against the Holy Spirit? Hint: It’s the latter because you misinterpreted Romans 8:13.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
17 Feb 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
You just contradicted yourself in this post and you’re not even aware of it.

You said that the Bible has a clear statement about Christians who sin and you previously said, misinterpreting Romans 8:13, that they would die in their sins.

Then, you quote Jesus Christ saying all sins will be forgiven except the sin of blasphemy against the Holy Spirit ...[text shortened]... blasphemy against the Holy Spirit? Hint: It’s the latter because you misinterpreted Romans 8:13.
Jesus decides not you.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
17 Feb 18

Jesus decides not you.
Never said otherwise; just pointed out the inconsistency in your position in the hope you would eventually come to the truth.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
17 Feb 18

Originally posted by @philokalia
My only clear memory of Dive debating ...
Maybe if you weren’t drinking 6-7 hours a day things would be clearer.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
17 Feb 18
3 edits

Originally posted by @divegeester

F

Moves
17 Feb 18

Originally posted by @sonship
Oh no,no,no. But insinuate someone is a drunk?
Well, that's just fair discussion here.

Some moral highground Divegeester ?
Physician heal thyself.
Philokalia has tried to use his heavy drinking as an excuse for his unfunny and unjustifiably supercilious demeanour. You must have missed that.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
17 Feb 18

Jesus decides not you.
Wrong. You have the choice._.always

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
17 Feb 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
Use not abuse . Simple

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
17 Feb 18

Originally posted by @fmf
Philokalia has tried to use his heavy drinking as an excuse for his unfunny and unjustifiably supercilious demeanour. You must have missed that.
Point taken.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
17 Feb 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @fmf
Oooh, two of the Head Troll candidates are sticking up for each other.

That’s no way to run a campaign!

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
17 Feb 18

Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
Wrong. You have the choice._.always
Didn’t I warn you about wasting time dispensing these faux pearls of wisdom?

The election’s less than a month away!