Dive and FMF.

Dive and FMF.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
23 Sep 15

Originally posted by chaney3
The devil has a hold on you dive.
No, I've got a hold on you actually.

How about when you claimed that you have always considered yourself to be a Christian, were you lying then?

c

Moves
23 Sep 15

Originally posted by divegeester
No, I've got a hold on you actually.

How about when you claimed that you have always considered yourself to be a Christian, were you lying then?
I have accused you of being a fake Christian. And, I am right. Because I have monitored many threads and have NEVER seen you post anything positive. You have NO idea what makes a real Christian, anymore than I do. Admit it Dive, you have NO idea what is going on. Your God??? He actually cares about your troubles with Robbie?????

rc

Moves
23 Sep 15

Instead of being concerned with a person's soul...you only seem concerned with sin. You, dive, are a person who is going to the hell that you fight so hard against. Answer that. You are going to hell, because you are a fake Christian. You do nothing to promote Christianity. Instead, you criticize people who are making an effort.

The devil has a hold on you dive.
yes he is a Son of Satan 4sure

Moves
23 Sep 15

I have accused you of being a fake Christian. And, I am right. Because I have monitored many threads and have NEVER seen you post anything positive. You have NO idea what makes a real Christian, anymore than I do. Admit it Dive, you have NO idea what is going on. Your God??? He actually cares about your troubles with Robbie?????
Have you, as you claim, always considered yourself to be a Christian, even though you say you have never claimed that you are a Christian?

Moves
23 Sep 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
yes he is a Son of Satan 4sure
Is that an apology in your pocket or are you just pleased to abuse me.

c

Moves
23 Sep 15

Have you, as you claim, always considered yourself to be a Christian, even though you say you have never claimed that you are a Christian?
Stop your BS questions Dive. You are missing the point. If you actually care about the Jesus thing.....then YOU are failing badly. Do you care about Jesus????????????

Do you care about Jesus Dive? What is your life with or without Him???????

rc

Moves
23 Sep 15

Is that an apology in your pocket or are you just pleased to abuse me.
I dont need to apologise, all i need to believe is that its true, ask FMF, he said so.

Moves
23 Sep 15

I dont need to apologise, all i need to believe is that its true, ask FMF, he said so.
The last time you were sniggering behind chaney3's trolling of Christians he ask you "if you thought Jesus ever got a hard on?". I noted with interested at the time how you scurried off without answering.

Well here's your chance, your buddy chaney3 is here now, why don't you answer him?

Moves
23 Sep 15

Stop your BS questions Dive. You are missing the point. If you actually care about the Jesus thing.....then YOU are failing badly. Do you care about Jesus????????????

My questions are absolutely spot on chaney3. You have been caught lying about who/what you are and I'm not going to let it go. 😉

Moves
23 Sep 15

In your first ever post here you also described how you read these forums a lot but hadn't posted, why was that? Considering how you are quite happy to troll through now, calling people names, swearing at people and claiming the Bible bullshlt; how come it took you so long to start posting? Were you scared?

Moves
23 Sep 15

Are you going to respond to chaney3's question about Jesus' getting erections...or is that you done for the day?

c

Moves
23 Sep 15

My questions are absolutely spot on chaney3. You have been caught lying about who/what you are and I'm not going to let it go. 😉
Dive, I have never stated that I was a Christian. What exactly are you so celebrating??

Moves
23 Sep 15

Dive, I have never stated that I was a Christian. What exactly are you so celebrating??
You said "I have always considered myself a Christian". Now you are claiming you have never claimed you were a Christian.

Troll much 😉

rc

Moves
23 Sep 15
1 edit

The last time you were sniggering behind chaney3's trolling of Christians he ask you "if you thought Jesus ever got a hard on?". I noted with interested at the time how you scurried off without answering.

Well here's your chance, your buddy chaney3 is here now, why don't you answer him?
The Bible admonishes a Christian to avoid obscene jesting

Let sexual immorality and every sort of uncleanness or greediness not even be mentioned among you, just as is proper for holy people, neither shameful conduct nor foolish talking nor obscene jesting things that are not befitting but rather the giving of thanks. - Ephesians 5:3

That is why I simply ignored it, I considered it as obscene jesting and that is why i will continue to ignore it.

Moves
23 Sep 15

The Bible admonishes a Christian to avoid obscene jesting

Let sexual immorality and every sort of uncleanness or greediness not even be mentioned among you, just as is proper for holy people, neither shameful conduct nor foolish talking nor [b]obscene jesting
things that are not befitting but rather the giving of thanks. - Ephesians 5:3

Tha ...[text shortened]... ply ignored it, I considered it as obscene jesting and that is why i will continue to ignore it.[/b]
I agree with you. The difference between us is I won't compromise my principles and align myself with chaney3 to score points against people I don't like, you will.