Dive and FMF.

Dive and FMF.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
23 Sep 15

Let's see how things work out with the other Christians "bantering" with chaney3.

Moves
23 Sep 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
The Bible admonishes a Christian to avoid obscene jesting

Let sexual immorality and every sort of uncleanness or greediness not even be mentioned among you, just as is proper for holy people, neither shameful conduct nor foolish talking nor [b]obscene jesting
things that are not befitting but rather the giving of thanks. - Ephesians 5:3

Tha ...[text shortened]... ply ignored it, I considered it as obscene jesting and that is why i will continue to ignore it.[/b]
Btw, it's notable that you don't take this principled stance on the issue of taking the names of celestial beings in vain.

rc

Moves
23 Sep 15

Originally posted by divegeester
I agree with you. The difference between us is I won't compromise my principles and align myself with chaney3 to score points against people I don't like, you will.
Yes you will therefore never align yourself with FMF to put the boot in to people you do not like, thankyou, I look forward to your new found faith.

rc

Moves
23 Sep 15

Btw, it's notable that you don't take this principled stance on the issue of taking the names of celestial beings in vain.
The Bible has admonished us not to take the name of Satan in vain? where?

Moves
23 Sep 15

Yes you will therefore never align yourself with FMF to put the boot in to people you do not like, thankyou, I look forward to your new found faith.
FMF does not do what chaney3 does. Not in the slightest.

Moves
23 Sep 15

The Bible has admonished us not to take the name of Satan in vain? where?
The names of celestial beings. You know nothing outside of what your cult teaches you do you.

Moves
23 Sep 15

Chaney3 has obviously gone back to bed with his box of tissues.

c

Moves
23 Sep 15

FMF is a troll. What are you talking about???? I have opinions, and feelings, and suggestions. FMF just trolls.

c

Moves
23 Sep 15

Lol, lol, lol. I am here Dive. Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rc

Moves
23 Sep 15
2 edits

The names of celestial beings. You know nothing outside of what your cult teaches you do you.
well i am willing to learn, show me where the Bible states that we should not take the name of Satan in vain. Jeester jeester, did you just make it up! try to slip in a little celestial beings thing in there, did yah Jeester, Jeeeeester come on, its robbie you are talking to, please show some respect.

rc

Moves
23 Sep 15
1 edit

No one has said he does, but you do align yourself with him to put the boot in to other people here, the very practice that you said your principles would not allow, ouch!

rc

Moves
23 Sep 15

Is this what you are referring to Jeest?

Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain -

Is it because Satan is your Lord Jeest that you have an aversion to it being treated with contempt. Fess up Jeest, is it?

Moves
23 Sep 15

I already have "brought it on"; you've been found out to be a liar chaney3.

😵

Moves
23 Sep 15
2 edits

No one has said he does, but you do align yourself with him to put the boot in to other people here, the very practice that you said your principles would not allow, ouch!
You have a habit of aligning/joining in with any forum pariah irrespective of there behaviour, just because they happen to be attacking someone you don't like. I don't do this, ever. Last time you chucked in with chaney3 he asked you if you thought Jesus ever got a hard on - watching you scarper like a scolded cat was hilarious. I've noticed that even Suzianne is now distancing herself from chaney3.

rc

Moves
23 Sep 15
2 edits

You have a habit of aligning/joining in with any forum pariah irrespective of there behaviour, just because they happen to be attacking someone you don't like. I don't do this, ever. Last time you chucked in with chaney3 he asked you if you thought Jesus ever got a hard on - watching you scarper like a scolded cat was hilarious. I've noticed that even Suzianne is now distancing herself from chaney3.
Dude we are Christians, i don't know any Christian that thinks about Jesus and whether he had erections and nor do i know any that would like to discuss whether he did. Clearly you are fake and a Son of Satan. Obscene jesting is anti Biblical and I refuse to be chastised by you for refusing to be party to it. The further Suzzianne distance herself from anyone the better it will be for that person.