1. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Sep '15 22:20
    Originally posted by divegeester
    FMF does not do what chaney3 does. Not in the slightest.
    What chaney3 does is monumentally better than what Dive and FMF do. I actually offer insights into threads, I give my opinions.....whether I am right or wrong is irrelevant. I at least put my thoughts and heart into what I write.

Both of you just merely ask stupid questions of posters who actually offer something.

Let it be known right now......I do not have a high opinion of a post when I see that either Dive or FMF have posted. It is the usual nonsense of asking dumb questions, and never actually giving a heartfelt opinion of your own. Example: When Ghost posts something, it is usually either an attempt at humor, or....something relevant to the OP. Maybe Dive and FMF should take a quick course from Ghost on how one should post.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Sep '15 05:331 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Dude we are Christians, i don't know any Christian that thinks about Jesus and whether he had erections and nor do i know any that would like to discuss whether he did. Clearly you are fake and a Son of Satan. Obscene jesting is anti Biblical and I refuse to be chastised by you for refusing to be party to it. The further Suzzianne distance herself from anyone the better it will be for that person.
    You are of course missing the point. I agree with you about the obsene jesting by chaney3; you trying to twist this into me jesting about erections is simply dishonest Robbie. Repeatedly calling me a progeny of a demon is not edifying for you, and as I am a Christian, it is quite an unpleasant and unwise thing for you to do.

What I'm admonishing you for is repeatedly throwing in with him and others whom you have fundamental even polarised opinions with, just because they happen to be attacking someone you don't like. Like myself for example.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Sep '15 05:40
    Originally posted by chaney3
    What chaney3 does is monumentally better than what Dive and FMF do. I actually offer insights into threads, I give my opinions.....whether I am right or wrong is irrelevant. I at least put my thoughts and heart into what I write.

Both of you just merely ask stupid questions of posters who actually offer something.

Let it be known right now......I do ...[text shortened]... ant to the OP. Maybe Dive and FMF should take a quick course from Ghost on how one should post.
    You have been making an effort to be less of a childish agressive duchebag in your recent foray into the forum, I will grant you that.

However I suspect this is because I and others now have you marked as a liar who arrived here pretending to be a Christian. I have proved using your own words that you are a liar and I neither like you as a poster nor do I trust you because you are a liar and you have used your lies to draw sympathy and engagement from Christians such as myself and suzianne, after which you have used our genuine compassion as a means to attack the word of God and our faith generally. You are a liar, I'm calling you on it to your face. I trust I'm making myself abundantly clear.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree