1. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 06:13
    I am so, so tired of these 2 posters ruining any thread they are involved with. Neither has any valuable information to add to a discussion, and only seem to offer to be trolls. Neither has really ever posted any valuable information to an OP, and just maintain an attitude of negativity, regardless of the discussion.

I would love to hear from any poster who agrees. Granted, that this may be unpopular, but......the alternative is to constantly have these two invade a productive discussion.
  2. Cape Town
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 06:33
    Originally posted by chaney3
    ....and only seem to offer to be trolls.
    I don't think you know what that term 'troll' means.
    Also, given your own behaviour, I don't think you are in a position to be criticizing others.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 06:45
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Also, given your own behaviour, I don't think you are in a position to be criticizing others.
    Thanks for your opinion.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 06:49
    Although, now that I think about it.....maybe you should mind your own business. I have read your posts, and they don't really offer too much. You are an atheist who offers nothing really to this site.
  5. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 07:02
    Although, now that I think about it.....maybe you should mind your own business. I have read your posts, and they don't really offer too much. You are an atheist who offers nothing really to this site.
    Perhaps you shouldn't ask for opinions (in a public forum) if you don't want them. 😠
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 07:05
    Originally posted by C Hess
    Perhaps you shouldn't ask for opinions (in a public forum) if you don't want them. 😠
    Fine.

Perhaps, I should tell you that I can barely read your posts due to that AWFUL avatar pic that you have. It is revolting!!!!!

Are you not mature enough that you cannot have a pic that is NOT a crying baby?

Get rid of that!!!! It is disgusting!!!!
  7. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 07:10
    Fine.

Perhaps, I should tell you that I can barely read your posts due to that AWFUL avatar pic that you have. It is revolting!!!!!

Are you not mature enough that you cannot have a pic that is NOT a crying baby?

Get rid of that!!!! It is disgusting!!!!
    Chaney, this would be an apt time to go get some fresh air, before you alienate every person on the site.(Which i know you will regret later).

Feel free to criticize my avatar.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 07:141 edit
    I am so, so tired of these 2 posters ruining any thread they are involved with. Neither has any valuable information to add to a discussion, and only seem to offer to be trolls. Neither has really ever posted any valuable information to an OP, and just maintain an attitude of negativity, regardless of the discussion.

I would love to hear from any poster ...[text shortened]... opular, but......the alternative is to constantly have these two invade a productive discussion.
    Yes their antics range from propelling their balloons around the Internet fueled by methane gleaned from their own steaming propaganda to much more sinister machinations like outright lies, slander and defamation of character.

I understand what you are saying though because in almost every thread they enter they are simply there to attack people. Look how they stalk Grandpa Bobby sniffing around every one of his threads digging up the same old stuff from months ago. I cannot think of a single instance where they have argued the merits of a position based on objective reasoning. They remind me of a hunter and his dog. FMF with his shotgun poised following the trail of some wounded beast, divesgeester his trusty bloodhound slobbering and barfing by his side.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 07:15
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Chaney, this would be an apt time to go get some fresh air, before you alienate every person on the site.(Which i know you will regret later).

Ghost, I have NO friends on this site. Even if I had something valid to say, it gets lost on nonsense questions from dive and Fmf.

You have once told me that I was like a man drowning in a lake. Agreed. But.....despite my drowning, I still seek answers. There is nothing wrong with that. I have just grown weary of posting my thoughts, and then confronted with BS.

YOU Ghost, have studied religion, and are still an atheist. Do you not realize that your own personal experience has VOLUMES to offer?

As a man who is struggling with my faith, I welcome your posts.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 07:15

It is kinda bland.
  11. Cape Town
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 07:19
    Ghost, I have NO friends on this site.
    You might want to ask yourself why that is.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 07:20
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Yes their antics range from propelling their balloons around the Internet fueled by methane gleaned from their own steaming propaganda to much more sinister machinations like outright lies, slander and defamation of character.

I understand what you are saying though because in almost every thread they enter they are simply there to attack people ...[text shortened]... il of some wounded beast, divesgeester his trusty bloodhound slobbering and barfing by his side.
    Thank you Robbie. But, as I have watched your disputes with dive, it seems that TRUTH is not what is sought......it is character attacking that prevails.

When dive is not talking about hell.......he is out of his element. He has already said that he will discard the entire New Testament because of the 'hell issue', but......his friends ignore this statement. He is a fake Christian, just like I said in my thread.
  13. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 07:21
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    It is kinda bland.
    Are we talking about my avatar or Boro's recent performance in the League?
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 07:22
    You might want to ask yourself why that is.
    If you want a war with me twitehead......let's go. Jerk. (Joke)
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 07:521 edit
    Are we talking about my avatar or Boro's recent performance in the League?
    what are you talking about, we thrashed Sheffield Wednesday!

YouTube : Boro

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree