Divegeester

Divegeester

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
19 Sep 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @dj2becker
Is it also the same reason why FMF won't respond to some of my questions?
It may be, why don't you explore that idea with him.

F

Moves
19 Sep 17

Is it also the same reason why FMF won't respond to some of my questions?
The only questions of yours I decline to answer are the ones where I believe I have already explained what my view is and where I think your repetition of the topic/conversation is simply trolling. The question sonship put to me and what I offered him in return can be found on page 9. I await his response.

Moves
19 Sep 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @fmf
The only questions of yours I decline to answer are the ones where I believe I have already explained what my view is and where I think your repetition of the topic/conversation is simply trolling. The question sonship put to me and what I offered him in return can be found on page 9. I await his response.
How does that explain the questions you refused to answer that I have never asked you before then?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
19 Sep 17

How does that explain the questions you refused to answer that I have never asked you before?
Come sir, a question doesn't exist that you haven't asked before.

Moves
19 Sep 17

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
Come sir, a question doesn't exist that you haven't asked before.
That I haven't asked before (then).

F

Moves
19 Sep 17

How does that explain the questions you refused to answer that I have never asked you before then?
Well I do answer those ones if they interest me unless they touch upon biographical or personal information that I have no interest in discussing with you - you specifically - as I have explained.

F

Moves
20 Sep 17

Originally posted by @sonship
Can you show me where I said "FMF, you follower of Satan you!" or some equivalent ?
sonship, it's been over 100 hours. You asked me something (on page 9). I replied and I made you an offer. You seem to have taken flight. Over four days have passed.

Moves
20 Sep 17

sonship, it's been over 100 hours. You asked me something (on page 9). I replied and I made you an offer. You seem to have taken flight. Over four days have passed.
Your question clearly does not interest him. πŸ˜‰

F

Moves
20 Sep 17

Your question clearly does not interest him. πŸ˜‰
I don't think that's the issue; not at all.

Moves
20 Sep 17

I don't think that's the issue; not at all.
Tell me then what is the issue.

F

Moves
20 Sep 17

Tell me then what is the issue.
No. I'm not interested in discussing it with you. sonship has been chuntering on about the "followers of Satan" here for more than ten years. I think it's pretty obvious why he has suddenly fallen silent in the middle of our conversation on page 9. Perhaps it's all a bit over your head.

Moves
20 Sep 17

No. I'm not interested in discussing it with you. sonship has been chuntering on about the "followers of Satan" here for more than ten years. I think it's pretty obvious why he has suddenly fallen silent in the middle of our conversation on page 9. Perhaps it's all a bit over your head.
Well it's obvious why you would want troll him.

F

Moves
20 Sep 17

Well it's obvious why you would want troll him.
Call it what you want. I think what I put to him on page 9 is both very honest and very reasonable.

Moves
20 Sep 17

Call it what you want. I think what I put to him on page 9 is both very honest and very reasonable.
I think his question to you was also very reasonable:

Can you show me where I said "FMF, you follower of Satan you!" or some equivalent?

You ignored this so why shouldn't he ignore you?

F

Moves
20 Sep 17

I think his question to you was also very reasonable:

Can you show me where I said "FMF, you follower of Satan you!" or some equivalent?

You ignored this so why shouldn't he ignore you?
I didn't ignore it. That's the whole point. It's as if you didn't read the post or you are just pretending that you haven't.