Divegeester

Divegeester

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
16 Oct 17

FMF, you child of the Invisible Pink Unicorn, you!

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
16 Oct 17

Originally posted by @sonship
FMF, you child of the Invisible Pink Unicorn, you!
You are a silly sausage.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
16 Oct 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @wolfgang59
You are a silly sausage.
Hey, if all spiritual beings in the bible are non-existent "figures" why should he be upset if someone said he was a child of the Devil more than a child of the Flying Spaghetti Monster or of the Invisible Pink Unicorn?

Get the silliness out of that sausage.

F

Moves
16 Oct 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @dj2becker
Would FMF feel offended if someone said he was a child of the flying spaghetti monster?
Of course not, just as I am not "offended" by what sonship says about "Satan" and "the Devil" [and just as I was not "offended" by robbie carronie's adolescent taunts of me being a paedophile when he got bent out of shape a few times or normbenign's accusation that I was the biggest and worst kind of racist on the entire web site ~ it's all water off a duck's back].

If you think that this conversation is about me being "offended" or "upset" by stuff in sonship's imagination, rather than simply about his sanctimonious sneering and his puffed up pusillanimity, then you have got the wrong end of the stick.

Moves
17 Oct 17

Originally posted by @fmf
Of course not, just as I am not "offended" by what sonship says about "Satan" and "the Devil" [and just as I was not "offended" by robbie carronie's adolescent taunts of me being a paedophile when he got bent out of shape a few times or normbenign's accusation that I was the biggest and worst kind of racist on the entire web site ~ it's all water off a duck's b ...[text shortened]... imonious sneering and his puffed up pusillanimity, then you have got the wrong end of the stick.
Well you not willing to drop this but instead going on and on about it seems to indicate that he might have touched a nerve. If not what are you on about?

F

Moves
17 Oct 17

Well you not willing to drop this but instead going on and on about it seems to indicate that he might have touched a nerve. If not what are you on about?
I just told you in the post you were replying to. As usual, it's as if you don't read what people say.

Moves
17 Oct 17
2 edits

I just told you in the post you were replying to. As usual, it's as if you don't read what people say.
If someone he said you were the child of the Invisible Pink Unicorn would you also think they are displaying "sanctimonious sneering and puffed up pusillanimity" or only if they said you were a child of the Devil?

F

Moves
17 Oct 17
3 edits

If someone he said you were the child of an invisible pink unicorn would you also think he is "sanctimonious sneering and his puffed up pusillanimity"?
Having been a Christian, I know full well that talking about other people being children/followers of "Satan" - as both Eladar and sonship are wont to do - is the most contemptuous thing that they can possibly to say, either to their fellow Christians, or to non-believers.

This is interesting here in a community that isn't meant only for Christians. Both sonship and Eladar are constantly dishing out and/or alluding to the most vicious insult and condemnation of fellow human beings their belief system can conjure up.

The pusillanimity in sonship's case is how he - in all his self-appointed holy man puffed-up-ness - wants to brand and dismiss his non-Christian detractors as children of "Satan" - as he has been doing for years - but doesn't - here and now - want to say so explicitly having been called on it. If you don't know what "pusillanimity" means, look it up.

If anyone should come along and talk about the children of an invisible pink unicorns in a way that would suggest that they are sincerely dishing out the most sneering, spiteful, scathing remark that they can possibly think of, then that will be an interesting community-life moment too and will no doubt not pass without comment. We shall wait and see if it happens.

Moves
17 Oct 17

Having been a Christian, I know full well that talking about other people being children/followers of "Satan" - as both Eladar and sonship are wont to do - is the most contemptuous thing that they can possibly to say, either to their fellow Christians, or to non-believers.

This is interesting here in a community that isn't meant only for Christians. Both so ...[text shortened]... life moment too and will no doubt not pass without comment. We shall wait and see if it happens.
If Satan doesn't in fact exist (as you believe) surely it would just be water off a ducks back?

F

Moves
17 Oct 17
1 edit

If Satan doesn't in fact exist (as you believe) surely it would just be water off a ducks back?
Yes, it is water off a duck's back, as I have already explained. Why are you asking me if it's water off a duck's back to me? It's as if you don't read my posts.

What is interesting, however, is sonship's demeanour and his behaviour. robbie carrobie accused me of being "Satanic" and of being a paedophile, of being "nasty" because I had been sexually abused as a child, and of being mentally ill etc. etc. ad nauseam, and did so on numerous, various occasions. All these attempted insults/deflections were water off a duck's back. But the fact that he behaved that way as a result of interaction on a discussion forum was interesting. sonship's demeanour is interesting for similar reasons.

Moves
17 Oct 17

Yes, it is water off a duck's back, as I have already explained. Why are you asking me if it's water off a duck's back to me? It's as if you don't read my posts.

What is interesting, however, is sonship's demeanour and his behaviour. robbie carrobie accused me of being "Satanic" and of being a paedophile, of being "nasty" because I had been sexually abused a ...[text shortened]... n on a discussion forum was interesting. sonship's demeanour is interesting for similar reasons.
1. Were you sexually abused as a child or did Robbie make this up? (Sorry it's not clear from what you have said)

2. What are you trying to achieve by having someone admit that you are a child of the Devil?

F

Moves
17 Oct 17

1. Were you sexually abused as a child or did Robbie make this up? (Sorry it's not clear from what you have said)
I am not interested in [1] whether you believe robbie carrobie or not, or [2] whether you think I was clear about it.

F

Moves
17 Oct 17

What are you trying to achieve by having someone admit that you are a child of the Devil?
I'm just interested in exploring sonship's demanour and his behaviour, as I have already explained.

Moves
17 Oct 17

I am not interested in [1] whether you believe robbie carrobie or not, or [2] whether you think I was clear about it.
If you are not comfortable talking about your past that's fine.

What are you hoping to achieve by having someone admit that you are a child of the Devil?

F

Moves
17 Oct 17

What are you hoping to achieve by having someone admit that you are a child of the Devil?
I am hoping to "achieve" exploration, as I have already explained.