1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 Dec '12 18:07
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    threads like these go to prove there will be always someone to feed the troll.
    May I feed you? 😏
  2. Jo'Burg South Africa
    Moves
    03 Jan '13 19:30
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    DNA Proves Evolution Is False

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yNju1_-CMk

How does the information get there?

ANSWER: [hidden]God[/hidden]
    Dr Dino rocks! I'd like to attend one of his sermons, when he gets out 😉
    But, the I like the video, I've seen his whole DVD serious - in short - evolution is only, and will always only be ................................. fake!
  3. Jo'Burg South Africa
    Moves
    03 Jan '13 19:32
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Threads and posts like this by RJHinds go to prove what some here have suspected for a long time

I.E the man is not only the cheat at chess which most rated players here claim he is; but also that he is a fake christian, here to troll these boards with his blithering idiocy in order to bring the faith into (further) disrepute.
    How can you proof a fake Christian if you're not one? Are you going on heresy or on evidence?
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 Jan '13 21:28
    Originally posted by Nicksten
    But, the I like the video, I've seen his whole DVD serious - in short - evolution is only, and will always only be ................................. fake!
    Finally someone else here on RHP that appreciates the truth.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!

😏
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    04 Jan '13 23:32

😏
    Or a severely twisted version of it.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    05 Jan '13 01:50
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Or a severely twisted version of it.
    Even if it is a severely twisted version of the truth, it is better than believing in the lie of evolution, my dear. 😏
  7. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    05 Jan '13 03:38
    Originally posted by Nicksten
    Why are you frightened?
  8. Playing with matches
    Moves
    05 Jan '13 05:53

😏
    I'm going to hate myself for asking, but, do you consider Dr. Dino's Dinosaur Adventure Land to be a true representation of how humans and dinosaurs coexisted?
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    05 Jan '13 07:38
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    I'm going to hate myself for asking, but, do you consider Dr. Dino's Dinosaur Adventure Land to be a true representation of how humans and dinosaurs coexisted?
    Sorry, I have not been there. But I would suspect his representation is just as good any other, since nobody living today actually knows.
  10. Wat?
    Moves
    05 Jan '13 08:42
    Sorry, I have not been there. But I would suspect his representation is just as good any other, since nobody living today actually knows.
    Exactly! Nobody living knows - so what the heck is HE talking about?

Absolute nonsense and drivel could be proven as to what comes out of his mouth!

Give me ten minutes with a little quasi-experiment and let me manipulate the controls, with him being observed. He'd be quacking with no output after 2 minutes, as he'd have been proven a complete idiot and hoaxer.

-m. 😏
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    05 Jan '13 08:551 edit
    Originally posted by mikelom
    Exactly! Nobody living knows - so what the heck is HE talking about?

Absolute nonsense and drivel could be proven as to what comes out of his mouth!

Give me ten minutes with a little quasi-experiment and let me manipulate the controls, with him being observed. He'd be quacking with no output after 2 minutes, as he'd have been proven a complete idiot and hoaxer.

-m. 😏
    He is talking about the lie of the evolutionists. This is one of his responses to counter the damage done by the lies forced on the kids by the evolutionsists. He is only bringing to the light the false teachings presented to the kids by the evolutionists.

I think it would take less that ten minutes for you to be proven an idiot by him. 😏

Of course, he would prove you stupid long before that. Ha ha. 😀
  12. Wat?
    Moves
    05 Jan '13 11:15
    I see your psychology knowledge precedes you, yet again!

Your knowledge of most things is blinded by truth, as your truth is an indoctrinationed appearance from murds...... so sad :'(

-m.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    05 Jan '13 14:01
    Originally posted by mikelom
    I see your psychology knowledge precedes you, yet again!

Your knowledge of most things is blinded by truth, as your truth is an indoctrinationed appearance from murds...... so sad :'(

-m.
    That is better than being blinded by lies from the evolutionists that make a monkey out of you. 😏
  14. Playing with matches
    Moves
    05 Jan '13 16:201 edit
    He is talking about the lie of the evolutionists. This is one of his responses to counter the damage done by the lies forced on the kids by the evolutionsists. He is only bringing to the light the false teachings presented to the kids by the evolutionists.

I think it would take less that ten minutes for you to be proven an idiot by him. 😏

Of course, he would prove you stupid long before that. Ha ha. 😀
    You do realize that "Dr. Dino", beyond his beliefs, is a convicted felon and has a very questionable background right? Are you sure this is the kind of person you want to align your beliefs with? Quiet simply, the man is a self serving conartist and thief.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    05 Jan '13 19:16
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    You do realize that "Dr. Dino", beyond his beliefs, is a convicted felon and has a very questionable background right? Are you sure this is the kind of person you want to align your beliefs with? Quiet simply, the man is a self serving conartist and thief.
    I understand he is in prison for tax evasion. Saint Paul and Saint Peter were also put in prison. Everyone has faults, so that is not what I am interested in. What I care about is that he speaks the truth about evolution. 😏

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree