1. Playing with matches
    Moves
    05 Jan '13 22:55
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I understand he is in prison for tax evasion. Saint Paul and Saint Peter were also put in prison. Everyone has faults, so that is not what I am interested in. What I care about is that he speaks the truth about evolution. 😏

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!
    If you investigate further, it is apparent that his crimes and deceits go well beyond tax evasion. I'm astounded that you've actually watched all his material. It's the ramblings of a madman designed to influence a segment of the population with a proclivity for young Earth philosophies. Quite frankly, it seems very likely that all of his material and the work he's done to support it is geared towards fleecing vulnerable Christians. Are you sure you didn't just pick an anti-evolution youtube video at random and use it to make a point?

I'm not in the RJHinds fan club necessarily, however, I would recommend being more cautious with who you throw your support behind. Your beliefs, which you are essentially evangelising (you are trying to make converts right?) are conveyed abrassively enough as it is. I would encourage you to evaluate whether or not you are further damaging the message you are trying to deliver by blindly propagating the dangerous agenda of a mountebank like Dr. Dino.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    06 Jan '13 06:45
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    If you investigate further, it is apparent that his crimes and deceits go well beyond tax evasion. I'm astounded that you've actually watched all his material. It's the ramblings of a madman designed to influence a segment of the population with a proclivity for young Earth philosophies. Quite frankly, it seems very likely that all of his material ...[text shortened]... ying to deliver by blindly propagating the dangerous agenda of a mountebank like Dr. Dino.
    I have never put my support behind Dr. Dino. I simply believe he is correct on the evolution issue. I may disagree with him on other issues, but on evolution I agree with him. 😏
  3. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    07 Jan '13 01:10
    If you investigate further, it is apparent that his crimes and deceits go well beyond tax evasion. I'm astounded that you've actually watched all his material. It's the ramblings of a madman designed to influence a segment of the population with a proclivity for young Earth philosophies. Quite frankly, it seems very likely that all of his material ...[text shortened]... ying to deliver by blindly propagating the dangerous agenda of a mountebank like Dr. Dino.
    are you astounded? really?
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    07 Jan '13 18:53
    Evolution: Not a theory but a joke

YouTube
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    07 Jan '13 19:04
    Say Goodbye to Evolution and Hello to Intelligent Design

YouTube&playnext=1&list=PL2C8795CCF60E0368
  6. Playing with matches
    Moves
    07 Jan '13 22:46
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    are you astounded? really?
    No, I guess I'm not. Disappointed in RJHinds would be a more apt description. Having strong beliefs is not a bad thing, nor, is defending them jealously. I may still think you're terribly wrong, but, I'll respect you for having an opinion.

What I don't care for is picking up the equivalent of a poo covered stick and using it to support your argument. A stick might be the right tool for the job, it might even win the argument, but, it's still covered with poo. Dr Dino's material is just absolutely covered with poo. The stick itself is so covered with poo as to be unidentifiable as a stick.

If RJHinds is just giving us all the gears for his own amusement then great. However, if he truly wants to win people over then using a charlatan like The Good Doctor to support his position is just about the worst approach he could take. Quite frankly, it is embarassing and I'd equate it to using a point from the KKK and/or NAMBLA to support your argument. The KKK/NAMBLA could be totally right about the point in question, but, do you really want to quote them? Hell no.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 Jan '13 05:511 edit
    No, I guess I'm not. Disappointed in RJHinds would be a more apt description. Having strong beliefs is not a bad thing, nor, is defending them jealously. I may still think you're terribly wrong, but, I'll respect you for having an opinion.

What I don't care for is picking up the equivalent of a poo covered stick and using it to support your argu tally right about the point in question, but, do you really want to quote them? Hell no.
    I do not agree with everything the JWs or the Muslims believe but if they have the correct belief on evolution or some other topic, why is so wrong to use their belief to support my own? I disagree with Dasa on the age of the earth and many of his religious beliefs, but even he is not stupid enough to fall for this evolution crap.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 Jan '13 15:06
    I do not agree with everything the JWs or the Muslims believe but if they have the correct belief on evolution or some other topic, why is so wrong to use their belief to support my own? I disagree with Dasa on the age of the earth and many of his religious beliefs, but even he is not stupid enough to fall for this evolution crap.
    So if devil worshipers believed in creationism, they would be on your side, right?
  9. Playing with matches
    Moves
    09 Jan '13 00:05
    Because the man who's arguments you are propigating is clearly preying on your breathren for profit. His son is continuing the "fight". To my knowledge, Dasa doesn't engage in such repugnant behaviour and, while I don't agree with him, seems to be basically a good person.

The main issue I have with you here is that you will apparently use anything that appears to support your argument to win. You will not tolerate any opposing view and I think you're poorer for it. In this case you've used material that is specifically crafted to defraud otherwise innocent people of money. The man doesn't care about the truth, he cares about money and you, albiet in a minor way, are contributing to the fraud.
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    09 Jan '13 10:22
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    So if devil worshipers believed in creationism, they would be on your side, right?
    No they are not on my side or God's. The Holy Bible says the demons believe in God and tremble (James 2:19). That is because they are not on God's side. The demons only know that God exists.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    09 Jan '13 10:28
    Because the man who's arguments you are propigating is clearly preying on your breathren for profit. His son is continuing the "fight". To my knowledge, Dasa doesn't engage in such repugnant behaviour and, while I don't agree with him, seems to be basically a good person.

The main issue I have with you here is that you will apparently use anythin ...[text shortened]... uth, he cares about money and you, albiet in a minor way, are contributing to the fraud.
    I don't get any money for this. So stop this "all you care about is money" crap. I am only trying to get you guys to open your eyes and see the truth. It just so happens that Dr. Dino has a right understanding of evolution that agrees with my understanding and he presents it in a much more entertaining way than I could. So enjoy! 😏
  12. Playing with matches
    Moves
    09 Jan '13 13:58
    I don't get any money for this. So stop this "all you care about is money" crap. I am only trying to get you guys to open your eyes and see the truth. It just so happens that Dr. Dino has a right understanding of evolution that agrees with my understanding and he presents it in a much more entertaining way than I could. So enjoy! 😏
    You will never persuade anyone with the approach you take.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    09 Jan '13 16:08
    You will never persuade anyone with the approach you take.
    What approach do you think I should take to persuade someone of the truth?
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Jan '13 16:29
    You need to rephrase that, to persuade someone of YOUR truth. Bit of a difference.
  15. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    09 Jan '13 18:45
    That is really simple.

EVIDENCE!!!!!!

A concept you have singularly failed to grasp.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree