1. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    18 May '12 05:28
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Yes, I understand and I have no problem with the majority of science. I am only against pseudoscience in which evolution should be included. If creation science is considered pseudoscience then evolution is definitely. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_topics_characterized_as_pseudoscience
    I'm not denying God and well he could have created the universe in anyway he chose but we need to look at what we do know about the world and universe and be truthful about what is known. I think both sides on the sciences are being dishonest or using pseudoscience. Truth is truth no matter what we want to think.

Manny
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    18 May '12 05:41
    Originally posted by menace71
    I'm not denying God and well he could have created the universe in anyway he chose but we need to look at what we do know about the world and universe and be truthful about what is known. I think both sides on the sciences are being dishonest or using pseudoscience. Truth is truth no matter what we want to think.

Manny
    Your right, it can be very difficult to tell who is telling the truth because there are people on both sides of the issue that "googlefudge" the truth to fit their agenda or whatever they wish to call it. 😀

But I think God gave us the Word of Truth to help us. We must pay attention to it. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!
  3. Cape Town
    Moves
    18 May '12 05:50
    Originally posted by menace71
    I think both sides on the sciences are being dishonest or using pseudoscience.
    What is that sentence supposed to mean? Could you expand on it? What are 'both sides on the sciences'?
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    18 May '12 07:361 edit
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    What is that sentence supposed to mean? Could you expand on it? What are 'both sides on the sciences'?
    I believe wikipedia can explain it for you because they are on yor side.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creation%E2%80%93evolution_controversy

YouTube
  5. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    18 May '12 14:13
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Well I'll have to research to be more specific but cases were one fragment of skeletal remains is found of a dinosaur and a whole animal is built when that is dishonest. T-Rex has changed shape and form over the years but it's not because they truly know they speculate that oh maybe it looked this way or that way. Truth is it is not known for sure what a T-Rex looked like. On the creationist side making up theory about the speed of light changing to fit in with a young earth or something to that nature. Agendas is what I believe. There is truth out there though and not all are dishonest either.

Manny

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree