1. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    30 Mar '18 20:04
    Originally posted by @thinkofone
    [b]It appears you are twisting his words somewhat to fit your own agenda. (Nothing new there).

The reality is that you're twisting what I wrote to fit YOUR own agenda. (Nothing new there).

As I plainly stated:
    "Mchill's point seems to be that 'faith' has nothing to do with thinking"[/b]
    And it is my assertion sir that you are plainly wrong. Why have you mischievously replaced his 'logic' with 'thinking?' Do you consider the two identical?

People of faith may indeed not be able to explain God in a logical sense that would satisfy a finite mind, but that is not the same as saying faith has nothing to do with thinking.

Is it?
  2. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    30 Mar '18 20:18
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    And it is my assertion sir that you are plainly wrong. Why have you mischievously replaced his 'logic' with 'thinking?' Do you consider the two identical?

People of faith may indeed not be able to explain God in a logical sense that would satisfy a finite mind, but that is not the same as saying faith has nothing to do with thinking.

Is it?
    As he often does, GoaD is only interested in "stirring the pot". He's been one of the most deceitful posters on this forum pretty much since he started posting here and often stoops to deceit in his efforts to troll.
  3. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    30 Mar '18 20:19
    As he often does, GoaD is only interested in "stirring the pot". He's been one of the most deceitful posters on this forum pretty much since he started posting here and often stoops to deceit in his efforts to troll.
    As he often does, Thinkofone will start talking in the third person when out-argued.
  4. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    30 Mar '18 20:261 edit
    As he often does, Thinkofone will start talking in the third person when out-argued.
    More deceit on the part of GoaD in his efforts to troll. Nothing new here.

He started as a troll. He continues as a troll. See the following thread for an example of his early efforts.

https://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/spirituality/john-858.164426

He started of with the following comment:
    "As a neutral observer, i think Joseph is winning this argument."

And then went on to show that he was anything but a "neutral observer".
  5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    30 Mar '18 20:28
    More deceit on the part of GoaD in his efforts to troll. Nothing new here.

He started as a troll. He continues as a troll. See the following thread for an example of his early efforts.

And then went on to prove that he was anything but a "neutral observer".
    Time on your hands this evening, hey?

On the topic of deceit, do you actually believe in God? Yes or no?
  6. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    30 Mar '18 20:29
    Time on your hands this evening, hey?

GoaD started as a troll. He continues as a troll. See the following thread for an example of his early efforts.

7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    30 Mar '18 20:31
    GoaD started as a troll. He continues as a troll. See the following thread for an example of his early efforts.

8. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    30 Mar '18 20:33

9. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    30 Mar '18 20:34

Look at you, trying your utmost to distract away from these questions, relevant to the OP.

Is it?
  10. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    30 Mar '18 20:38
    Look at you, trying your utmost to distract away from these questions, relevant to the OP.

Is it?
    The following thread is another early example of GoaD's trolling. Note how his posts were in an effort to "stir the pot".

https://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/spirituality/salvation.165585

This is nothing new from GoaD.
  11. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    30 Mar '18 20:40
    The following thread is another early example of GoaD's trolling. Note how his posts were in an effort to "stir the pot".

https://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/spirituality/salvation.165585

This is nothing new from GoaD.
    Why do you always go off topic when faced with questions you can't answer?

Is it an insecurity thing?
  12. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    30 Mar '18 20:461 edit
    Why do you always go off topic when faced with questions you can't answer?

Is it an insecurity thing?
    GoaD's first post addressed to me was in an effort to troll and his trolling continues. That he's pretending to have always been on-topic is just part and parcel of his efforts to "stir the pot".

As I posted in my first response to GoaD:

The reality is that you're twisting what I wrote to fit YOUR own agenda. (Nothing new there).

As I plainly stated:
  13. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    30 Mar '18 20:49
    GoaD's first post addressed to me was in an effort to troll and his trolling continues. That he's pretending to have always been on-topic is just part and parcel of his efforts to "stir the pot".

As I p ...[text shortened]... stated:
    "Mchill's point seems to be that 'faith' has nothing to do with thinking"
    [/b]
    Go on, have another go:

Is it?
  14. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    30 Mar '18 20:51
    Go on, have another go:

Is it?

As I plainly stated:
  15. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    30 Mar '18 20:58

As I p ...[text shortened]... stated:
    "Mchill's point seems to be that 'faith' has nothing to do with thinking"
    [/b]
    I asked you a perfectly valid question. I'm sorry you feel unable to answer it.

My first post to you was to highlight you had misrepresented another poster, to fit your own agenda of theists being unable to think for themselves and only regurgitate dogma. If there was indeed trolling in the thread, it was because you introduced it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree