1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Apr '18 06:32
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    Not at all what you’re thinking, tiger.
    What is it about Suzinane that you are “diggin” when you are up all night?
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Apr '18 06:34
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    I like how suzianne puts you and the other malcontents in their places. I especially like how she smacks around Karoly and FMF. But she’s been giving it to you as well - and it’s quite amusing. She can read you like a trashy novel.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Apr '18 06:40
    I like how suzianne puts you and the other malcontents in their places. I especially like how she smacks around Karoly and FMF. But she’s been giving it to you as well - and it’s quite amusing. She can read you like a trashy novel.
    Took you a while you think up that reply 😉

Anything else about Suzianne that you are “diggin” when you are up all night, every night?
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Apr '18 06:42
    Took you a while you think up that reply 😉

Anything else about Suzianne that you are “diggin” when you are up all night, every night?
    Was going over a chess game. Maybe if you did that once in a while you could crack the 1100 barrier.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Apr '18 06:51
    Was going over a chess game. Maybe if you did that once in a while you could crack the 1100 barrier.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Apr '18 06:525 edits
    Maybe if you did that once in a while you could crack the 1100 barrier.
    Robbie Carrobie was a 1700 rated player who used to resort to mocking a poster’s chess rating when he got frustrated. He was an alcoholic Jehovah’s Witness who some of us suspected was disfellowshiped. He lived in this time zone so was never up all night. He was also quite obsessed with suzianne.

🙂
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Apr '18 06:59
    Robbie Carrobie was a 1700 rated player who used to resort to mocking a poster’s chess rating when he got frustrated. He was an alcoholic Jehovah’s Witness who some of us suspected was disfellowshiped. He lived in this time zone so was never up all night. He was also quite obsessed with suzianne.

🙂
    Still think I was on here before?

When have I ever mocked someone’s chess rating aside from a few minutes ago? And I’m neither an alcoholic nor a JW.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Apr '18 07:022 edits
    Still think I was on here before?

When have I ever mocked someone’s chess rating aside from a few minutes ago? And I’m neither an alcoholic nor a JW.
    I think you exhibit the online personality traits and posting habits of some of the most derided posters there has been here in recent years.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Apr '18 07:04
    I think you exhibit the online personality traits and posting habits of some of the most derided posters there has been here in recent years.
    But do you think I was on here before? Before you were convinced I was - now it sounds like you’re not so sure.
  10. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    03 Apr '18 12:05
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    But Matthew did the writing.

One cannot make a "biographical" comment because look at the word, it literally means "writing about [someone's] life".

Matthew wrote about Jesus, therefore it is "biographical". As far as I know, Jesus wrote nothing.
    Technically you are correct. Matthew though was moved by the spirit to pen the words, which are inspired, of the book.

Yes, Jesus never took a quill and wrote any of the books in the Bible, although I'm certain He did write something somewhere. After all he was a master carpenter and must have written something related to His trade.

But there is the book of the Revelation of Jesus Christ in which Jesus dictated to John what to write. So technically one could say Jesus wrote the Revelation.

But still Matthew 11:29 is in a sense autobiographical. Jesus describing a characteristic of Himself.

But what the heck! I could be all wrong. 😉
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    03 Apr '18 12:151 edit
    ".. read you like a trashy novel .. " ? Is that a compliment.?
    Where are you from?
  12. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Taken by aliens
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    03 Apr '18 12:41
    Don't do that.
  13. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    03 Apr '18 21:05
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Consult a dictionary if you still don't get it.

I'm not your schoolmarm.
    Lol. More hot air

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree