Doubt

Doubt

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

N

The sky

Moves
07 Nov 05

Originally posted by RBHILL
And being godd of what you are thinking of is of what humans think the standard should be of getting to heaven, it is not God's.
I have read this sentence several times, but I still have no idea what you are trying to say.

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
07 Nov 05

Originally posted by Nordlys
I have read this sentence several times, but I still have no idea what you are trying to say.
I'm am well versed in the language of RBHILL. Allow me to translate.

"And being godd of what you are thinking of is of what humans think the standard should be of getting to heaven, it is not God's."

His sentence expresses the conjunction of these propositions:
There exists a standard for getting to heaven which belongs to God.
There exists a standard for getting to heaven which belongs to humans.
These two standards are not indentical.
These two standards are distinguished in that the human standard is the act of being good, while God's standard is not the act of being good.

W
Angler

River City

Moves
07 Nov 05

If you are a Libral and accept Jesus as your savior, I Guaranty you that you would become a Conservative. But you still might vote for Democrats though.
Your brand of Conservativism is racist, sexist, and homophobic. It is not embraced by traditional conservatives.

Your opinion of Liberalism reveals that you do not follow the teachings of Jesus the Christ.

W
Angler

River City

Moves
07 Nov 05
1 edit

... before I accepted Christ back ...
Christ is coming in and going out ...

Never mind. I don't wish to follow the logic of that assertion.

W
Angler

River City

Moves
07 Nov 05

You call it arguing? LOL, I don't find us to be arguing.
You are correct. An argument is rational. Because all you do is utter the same nonsense repeatedly, it should be called a quarrel.