1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Jul '18 12:07
    Originally posted by @sonship
    Yes. I think some people are edified by what I and others post here about the Lord Jesus Christ.
    Do you also think that some people might be "edified" by posters rejecting or questioning your ghastly torturer god ideology and standing up to [or at least not being deflected by] being compared to demons, animals, bacteria and faeces in your efforts to stifle diversity in this community?
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Jul '18 12:09
    The thread title is Eating Jesus is the Way.

Perhaps the most pertinent verse to the title is the words out of Christ's mouth in John 6:57.

"As the living Father has sent Me and I live because of the Father, so he who eats Me, he also shall live because of Me." (John 6:57)

According to Jesus Himself then, Eating Jesus is the Way.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Jul '18 12:13
    The thread title is Eating Jesus is the Way
    Yes, but in your defence of this assertion, haven't you suggested that people who don't believe "Eating Jesus is the Way" are eating "faeces"?
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Jul '18 12:511 edit
    Originally posted by @fmf
    Yes, but in your defence of this assertion, haven't you suggested that people who don't believe "Eating Jesus is the Way" are eating "faeces"?
    That was reserved for a particular trollish and insulting dude who is quite rude around here. His name is FMF.

You know? The type who loves to dish it out to others but has a glass jaw when it comes around back to him.

You know, the insulting type who denigrates others posts plenty, but if a nice word isn't said about his wonderful and sensitive gentlemanly sensibilities he cries --

" But where is the meek and mild Jesus in you ?"

And it goes for one of his protegees Divegeester sometimes.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Jul '18 13:06
    That was reserved for a particular trollish and insulting dude who is quite rude around here. His name is FMF.
    Have I ever said anything along the lines of 'your ideas are like faeces' in the ten or so years we have known each other? You "reserved" the faeces comment for me?
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Jul '18 13:06
    The type who loves to dish it out to others but has a glass jaw when it comes around back to him.
    "Glass jaw"? What are you on about?
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Jul '18 16:111 edit

"As the living Father has sent Me and I live because of the Father, so he who eats Me, he also shall live because of Me." (John 6:57)

No significant rebuttal yet, is noted.

The important thing to examine is WHAT COULD IT MEAN to eat Jesus? And could it be determined by the Bible?

A profound matter is set before us in terms that few can misunderstand. What is outside of us may be taken into us by eating. And what we eat can constitute us to become part of us.

In the case of Jesus it is the resurrected and available Lord Who is in a form in which He can be imparted into man's spiritual being.

He went through a process like bread goes through a process.

His incarnation, human living, death, resurrection, transfiguration, ascension and descension again as the Holy Spirit are all steps in a process for us to be able to "eat" the processed Son of God.
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    19 Jul '18 16:342 edits

[b] "As the living Father has sent Me and I live because of the Father, so he who eats Me, he also shall live because of Me." (John 6:57)

No significant rebuttal yet, is noted.

The important thing to examine is WHAT COULD IT MEAN to eat Jesus? And could it be determi ...[text shortened]... the Holy Spirit are all steps in a process for us to be able to "eat" the processed Son of God.[/b]
    Jesus explains it here ... eating is the way:

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that EATS ME. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, YOU NEVER ATE ME: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, INSTEAD OF DOING THEM, THEY EAT ME, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock. And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and DOES NOT EAT ME, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it. (Sonship 7:21-27 WLV)

To eat Jesus is to hear his commandments and to
    - pray
    - read the bible
    - pray again for understanding
    - read the commandments
    - to say that only Jesus can do them
    - pray again and ask God for forgiveness for not doing the commandments

Eating Jesus .. that the way to eternal life. Actually following the commandments is legalistic and trying to earn salvation.
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    19 Jul '18 17:16
    And its here again. All those who eat Jesus get eternal life :

Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
    For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat:
    I was thirsty, and YE ATE ME
    I was a stranger, and YE ATE ME
    Naked, and YE ATE ME
    I was sick, and YE ATE ME
    I was in prison, and YE ATE ME
    (Sonship 25:34-36 WLV)

Hey its all over the Bible.
    Praise the Lord
    Hallelujah

Just EAT JESUS
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Jul '18 19:421 edit
    Read it again.

Let me bold the words which you don't pay attention to in your rush to return to Old Testament Judaism's justification by law keeping.

"As the living Father has sent Me and I live because of the Father, so he who eats Me, HE ALSO SHALL LIVE BECAUSE OF ME. " (John 6:57)

The saying is about the WAY to LIVE.

Strictly speaking it is not about "He also shall be spared because of Me." It is about the WAY TO LIVE - " ... he also shall live because of Me."

Your favorite passage Matthew 25:31-46 is not about the Gospel preached by the Christian church at all. I have explained this. IT may contain some principles that are good to borrow in Christian charity. But it is a prophecy not about people being judged according to the Gospel preached by the Christian apostles or gospel preachers.
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    19 Jul '18 21:05
    Read it again.

[b] "As the living Father has sent Me and I live because of the Father, so he who eats Me, he also shall live because of Me." (John 6:57)

Let me bold the words which you don't pay attention to in your rush to return to Old Testament Judaism's justification by law keeping.

[quote] "As the living Father has s ...[text shortened]... ple being judged according to the Gospel preached by the Christian apostles or gospel preachers.
    Matt 25 judgment is exactly in line with all of the teachings of Christ and the Apostles. They are not simply good to borrow. They are necessary for eternal life in the Kingdom of God. You and your sick deluded doctrine of 'eating Christ' and mouth worship is heading for damnation
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Jul '18 00:582 edits
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    Matt 25 judgment is exactly in line with all of the teachings of Christ and the Apostles. They are not simply good to borrow. They are necessary for eternal life in the Kingdom of God. You and your sick deluded doctrine of 'eating Christ' and mouth worship is heading for damnation
    No you're wrong.

Matthew 25:31-46 is a prophecy in a teaching.

It is a description about HOW a returned Christ deals with the surviving nations which are alive at His coming.

They have passed through the last three and one half years of this present age which is the great tribulation.

The prophecy tells us that HOW the nations passing through the closing epoch of the great tribulation will be examined. They will be examined as to HOW they treated the terribly persecuted Christians and elect Jews during the reign and persecution of the coming Antichrist.

This will be an extraordinary time of world persecution. In these coming days it may be difficult to even obtain a New Testament. Antichrist will exalt himself about all that is called God or an object of worship.

" ... and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of perdition,

Who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or an object of worship, so that he sits in the temple of God
    [in Jerusalem] , setting himself forth, saying that he is God." (2 Thess. 2:3b,c)

Many will follow the Antichrist to oppose God to the uttermost and persecute Christians and elect Jews who will not be able to buy, sell, or have anything because they do not submit to the Antichrist government. (Rev. 13:16,17) .

Others who respond to the supernatural calamities may know just enough that people who are desperate refugees because of being believers in God should be assisted, fed, sympathized as they are imprisoned and starving and sick and persecuted and driven about by the armies of the Antichrist.

The people kind to these refugees will not realize that what they do they are doing to those brothers of the coming Son of Man, the King coming to tear the kingdom from the hands of Antichrist, that He and His people may reigned over the earth.
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    20 Jul '18 02:01
    No you're wrong.

[b] Matthew 25:31-46
    is a prophecy in a teaching.

It is a description about HOW a returned Christ deals with the surviving nations which are alive at His coming.

They have passed through the last three and one half years of this present age which is the great tribulation.

The prophecy tells us that HOW the nations passing ...[text shortened]... ear the kingdom from the hands of Antichrist, that He and His people may reigned over the earth.[/b]
    LOL .. nice story telling.
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Jul '18 10:251 edit
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    LOL .. nice story telling.
    I didn't think you would have any good counter argument.
    "LOL" Laughter is usually all you can offer.
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Jul '18 10:29
    When the Bible says to taste and see that the Lord is good, it does not mean taste the Lord only one time in life.

You cannot say "I ate a delicious meal 20 years ago. So I don't need to eat any more." That is ridiculous. Each day you need to taste and eat. And daily we need to taste by enjoyment the presence of God.

You may have good intentions to do many things. But if you are weak, undernourished, let alone starved, you won't be able to have the energy. Taste and see that the Lord Jesus is good, available, energizing, satisfying, and inward strengthening to walk in God.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree