1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Jul '18 02:113 edits
    Originally posted by @fmf
    Yes. I think your "Christian" persona and content is affected by these things. Whether you agree with my vocabulary or not, they do at least form a critique of your demeanour and perhaps your motivation.

So, what about your use of the word "faeces"?

Do you know what "faeces" are?
    Right now my motivation is to insult you,

" With the pure You show yourself pure, and with the perverse You show Yourself contrary." (Psalm 18:26)

Like John the Baptist to the enemies of the kingdom of God -

"Who warned you to flee the coming wrath?" (Matt. 3:7)

Notice everybody how FMF waxes strong on Christian morals whenever he can't walk all over a Christian without them acquiescing to his insults.

Prepare yourself. Things like this they usually remember for years and years into the future. You know> You're suppose to be "meek and mild" at all of THEIR insults.

Count on FMF wondering about the meek and mild Jesus when he can[t step all over a Christian without a backlash in kind.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Jul '18 02:13
    Originally posted by @sonship
    Right now my motivation is to insult you,
    Does the occurrence of the word "dung" in Philippians 3:8 turn your use of the word "faeces" into a debating point or an argument of some kind?
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Jul '18 02:162 edits
    Does the occurrence of the word "dung" in Philippians 3:8 turn your use of the word "faeces" into a debating point or an argument of some kind?
    Yep.

Compared to the junk you want to exalt above Christ, one apostles compared it all as DUNG - FECES as I showed above.

Of course you don't realize it yet.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
    I also consider all these things a loss for the majesty of the knowledge of Yeshua The Messiah, my Lord, him for whose sake I have lost everything, and I consider it all as a dung heap, [a pile of FECES ] that I may gain The Messiah,
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Jul '18 02:23
    FMF: Does the occurrence of the word "dung" in Philippians 3:8 turn your use of the word "faeces" into a debating point or an argument of some kind?

Yep.

Compared to the junk you want to exalt above Christ, one apostles compared it all as DUNG - FECES as I showed above.
    Are you angry? Do you feel I have ever described your religious beliefs as "faeces"?
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Jul '18 02:24
    Of course you don't realize it yet.
    What don't I "realize" yet?
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Jul '18 02:261 edit
    Are you angry? Do you feel I have ever described your religious beliefs as "faeces"?
    Right on time - the "emotion" thing.

"Sonship, you mean ... you mean ... You're ... angry ??"

Right on time.

Okay, insult motivation is over. Time to get back to the riches of eating God to be constituted with God.

Bundle all your silly questions together and ask them all in one heap.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Jul '18 02:30
    "Sonship, you mean ... you mean ... You're ... angry ??"
    Well? Are you? You seem to have ignored everything I have said to you and instead escalated it to the most visceral and rawest thing you could think of to say. I am not angry with you. But you seem to be angry with me. It's a fair question.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Jul '18 02:31
    Okay, insult motivation is over. Time to get back to the riches of eating God to be constituted with God.
    Do you feel I have ever described your religious beliefs as "faeces"?
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Jul '18 02:362 edits
    Tom Wesley,

I was speaking not only of eating but of drinking being along the same line. God outside of the created man can be taken into the created man - the Uncreated to become the content of the created.

Either way, the vision here is of God dispensing what He is into His created human beings. We are made a vessel to contain this Wonderful Person.

Food is one way to depict God dispensed into man.
    A treasure within an earthen vessel is another way that Paul used in Second Corinthians.

"But we have this treasure in earthen vessels that the excellency of the power may be of God and not out of us." (2 Cor. 4:7)

The earthen vessel - created yet redeemed man.
    The treasure within the redeemed man's vessel - Jesus Christ.

This is a similar concept to eating the fruit of the tree of life. In both concepts God in Christ comes INTO man.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Jul '18 02:452 edits
    Then again it could be that they've been on a diet of humanist feces and atheistic garbage so long that they mock someone trying to introduce others to satisfying their spiritual hunger on the Lord Jesus Christ and the word of God.
    Does you talking about "eating Jesus" ~ and stuff like referring to non-believers' ideas as "faeces" and "germs" and "diseased" and "demonic" ~ help anyone to get "saved", in your view?
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Jul '18 02:523 edits
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    What do you think the symbolic significance was when God commanded Ezekiel to eat the scrolls.
    The example of John eating the scroll in Revelation 10 is also relevant.

What do you think about this?

"And I went to the Angel and told Him to give me the little scroll. and He said to me, Take it and devour it, and it will make your stomach bitter, but in your mouth it will be as sweet as honey.

And I took the little scroll out of the hand of the Angel and devoured it, and it was as sweet as honey in my mouth, and when I had eaten it, my stomach became bitter." (Rev. 10:9,10)

Tom, what do YOU think about this ? Do you think it has some similar significance to other prophets in the OT who were told to eat the words of God's prophesy?
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Jul '18 05:49
    There must be some seekers of [b]Spirituality who would be quite edified by your insights into the game. [/b]
    Do you think people hear are edified by your blog posting of your beliefs? If so, who?
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Jul '18 08:54
    Do you feel I have ever described your religious beliefs as "faeces"?
    Grumpy Bobby once called your ideas a “soiled diaper” I seem to remember.
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Jul '18 12:02
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Do you think people hear are edified by your blog posting of your beliefs? If so, who?
    Yes. I think some people are edified by what I and others post here about the Lord Jesus Christ.

If we could be touched .... someone ELSE could be also.

We were hard cases too at one time, you know?
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Jul '18 12:032 edits
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Grumpy Bobby once called your ideas a “soiled diaper” I seem to remember.
    If Brother Grumpy Bobby said it, its okay.
    We had a pretty good relationship in private messages off line.

We did not agree on some things.
    I think we had mutual love and respect as brothers in the Lord.

I don't recall your example, though you relish the memory.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree