1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Jul '18 10:34
    The eating of the unleaven bread for seven days in the Exodus is a allegory of eating Christ for the rest of our lives once we are redeemed by Him.

After the lamb was slaughtered and its blood placed on the lintel and doorpost, the lamb was roasted and eaten. This shows man needs not only the redeeming blood of Christ for redemption but also to internalize, take in, and "eat" Christ the Redeemer.

And this eating is for strength to escape Egypt. They were to slaughter the lamb, strike the doorpost with the blood, and have supper on the roasted lamb standing up and ready to move.

Very meaningful this is. We need Christ's redeeming that God's judgment might PASS- OVER us. And we need to EAT the Redeemer to be energize for the journey OUT of Satan's kingdom.
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    20 Jul '18 13:30
    Originally posted by @sonship
    I didn't think you would have any good counter argument.
    "LOL" Laughter is usually all you can offer.
    No counter argument is required.
    Laughter is the best answer for your fabricated nonsense

God also laughs at your foolish doctrines
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Jul '18 13:362 edits
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    No counter argument is required.
    Laughter is the best answer for your fabricated nonsense

God also laughs at your foolish doctrines
    Wrong again.

Christ is called "our Passover". So there is an obvious connection between the events of the Passover in Exodus with the normal Christian church life.

" Purge out the old leaven that you may be a new lump, even as you are unleavened, for our Passover Christ, also has been sacrificed." ( 1 Cor. 5:7)

You're STILL as ignorant as the day is long.
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    20 Jul '18 14:32
    Wrong again.

Christ is called [b]"our Passover"
    . So there is an obvious connection between the events of the Passover in Exodus with the normal Christian church life.

" Purge out the old leaven that you may be a new lump, even as you are unleavened, for our Passover Christ, also has been sacrificed." ( 1 Cor. 5:7)

You're STILL as ignorant as the day is long.[/b]
    You have a normal Christian church life by the standards of the world.
    You have nothing in common with the normal church life of the early Apostles.

Your faith is dead. You preach dead faith without works.
    Your words are dead and contain nothing from the living Christ.

Your doctrine of disobedience to the commandments of Christ is the doctrine of Satan
    You and those who follow you will have your part in the lake of fire.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Jul '18 14:533 edits
    You have a normal Christian church life by the standards of the world.
    You have nothing in common with the normal church life of the early Apostles.

Your faith is dead. You preach dead faith without works.
    Your words are dead and contain nothing from the living Christ.

Your doctrine of disobedience to the commandments of Christ is the doctrine of Satan
    You and those who follow you will have your part in the lake of fire.
    Excuse me Mr. Lone Ranger - Go It Alone disciple, (trust no congregation)

Do you support any Christian work by paying tithes or any kind of regular gifts of support ?

If you wax loud and proud about how you don't talk anything PERSONAL, ... Well ... I'll know where you're coming from.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Jul '18 14:582 edits
    Excuse me Mr. Lone Ranger - Go It Alone disciple

Do you support any Christian work by paying tithes or any kind of regular gifts of support ?

If you wax loud and proud about how you don't talk anything [b] PERSONAL,
    ... Well ... I'll know where you're coming from.[/b]
    Let me guess Rajk999,

NOBODY except YOU is worthy of helping to serve the Lord.

I mean you're the ONLY TRUE Christian disciple LEFT!!! Is that what you're about to tell us ?

Come on, Let's have it St. Tightwad.
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    20 Jul '18 15:041 edit
    Excuse me Mr. Lone Ranger - Go It Alone disciple, (trust no congregation)

If you wax loud and proud about how you don't talk anything [b] PERSONAL,
    ... Well ... I'll know where you're coming from.[/b]
    I discuss doctrine. Have I asked you any personal questions? No?
    Then I am not answering any either. My conclusions about you are based on over 10 yrs of discussions about doctrine
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    20 Jul '18 15:07
    Let me guess Rajk999,

NOBODY except YOU is worthy of helping to serve the Lord.

I mean you're the ONLY TRUE Christian disciple [b]LEFT!!!
    Is that what you're about to tell us ?

Come on, Let's have it St. Tightwad.[/b]
    Wrong, there are many millions of Saints of Christ, all over the world who live according the doctrine of Christ. They will be in the Kingdom of God.

Serving the Lord is not about talking. It is about doing.
    When that doctrine sinks into your cold dead heart then you will be a changed man
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 Jul '18 00:00
    I discuss doctrine. Have I asked you any personal questions? No?
    Then I am not answering any either. My conclusions about you are based on over 10 yrs of discussions about doctrine
    Ashamed to testify?

Unfortunately, you're not alone. Many will deny Him before the End.
  10. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Jul '18 00:16
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Ashamed to testify?

Unfortunately, you're not alone. Many will deny Him before the End.
    If you heed Pauls advice you would not continuously put your foot in your mouth

Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven. Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth: That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly. (Matthew 6:1-4 KJV)
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    21 Jul '18 00:414 edits
    I discuss doctrine

Go learn what this means when Jesus rebuked the Parisees.

"And they bind burdens, heavy and hard to bear, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with their finger." (Matt. 23:4)

You're good at piling on responsibility to everyone as a Bible teacher but so hypocritically weak yourself that you won't witness how you bear them.

A "witness" also testifies to what he has seen and heard not just doctrines he learned (1 John 1:3). .

No experience personally to be able to testify of these things?

You can't always lead people where you don't go yourself, just spouting objective doctrines without some personal experience.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    21 Jul '18 00:484 edits
    If you heed Pauls advice you would not continuously put your foot in your mouth

Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven. Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth: That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly. (Matthew 6:1-4 KJV)

Nice excuse Tightwad.

Nice dressing up in dignity your own anxious lack of trust in God to provide when giving.

Nice masquerading your anxiety up in something biblical and dignified. You picked JUST the right verses to HIDE behind, St. Tightwad.
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    21 Jul '18 00:564 edits
    Serving the Lord is not about talking

Go learn what this means, Isolated, individualistic, lone wolf, St. Tightwad, can't be built with anybody ...

And having the same spirit of faith according to that which is written, "I believe, THEREFORE I HAVE SPOKEN."

We also believe THEREFORE WE ALSO SPEAK..." ( 2 Cor. 4:13)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree