1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    21 Jul '17 04:51
    Originally posted by @fmf
    Do you believe the execution of homosexuals in Iran is morally sound or morally unsound?
    I believe that anything to do with Islam is Satanic.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Jul '17 04:53
    Originally posted by @eladar
    I believe that anything to do with Islam is Satanic.
    So you believe the execution of homosexuals is "Satanic"?
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Jul '17 04:53
    I believe that I do not care about Iran, other than wishing it was wiped from the face of the earth.
    How could such a thing happen without innocent people being slaughtered ~ something that we can surely agree would be morally unsound? [Bump for Eladar]
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    21 Jul '17 04:55
    How could such a thing happen without innocent people being slaughtered ~ something that we can surely agree would be morally unsound? [Bump for Eladar]
    Iran is an evil society. Good people who live in evil societies die when the evil society is destroyed.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Jul '17 04:58
    Iran is an evil society. Good people who live in evil societies die when the evil society is destroyed.
    So you see innocent people being slaughtered in such a situation ~ where you have decided that 80,000,000 people are "an evil society" ~ as being morally sound?
  6. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    21 Jul '17 06:12
    So you see innocent people being slaughtered in such a situation ~ where you have decided that 80,000,000 people are "an evil society" ~ as being morally sound?
    How many goid people died in WWII on all sides?
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Jul '17 06:20
    How many goid people died in WWII on all sides?
    You can Google it. None of the nations or societies engaged in WW2 were "wiped off the face of the earth". So WW2 doesn't make any kind of point that can be construed to be in support of your wish to see genocide committed against Iranian people.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Jul '17 06:21
    There are many of your fellow Christians who have denounced American society and culture as "an evil society". Would they be morally justified in supporting or participating in the slaughter of tens of millions of U.S. citizens because they claim those Americans live in "an evil society"?
  9. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    21 Jul '17 06:46
    So you believe the execution of homosexuals is "Satanic"?
    Of course not.
  10. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    21 Jul '17 06:471 edit
    There are many of your fellow Christians who have denounced American society and culture as "an evil society". Would they be morally justified in supporting or participating in the slaughter of tens of millions of U.S. citizens because they claim those Americans live in "an evil society"?
    Did I say I wanted to see the US wiped from the face of the earth? Silly
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Jul '17 06:48
    Of course not.
    Do you believe the execution of homosexuals is morally sound or morally unsound?
  12. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    21 Jul '17 06:49
    Do you believe the execution of homosexuals is morally sound or morally unsound?
    Could be either.

You certainly are trying to make sense of my belief through your lens. Pointless
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Jul '17 06:51
    Did I say I wanted to see the US wiped from the face of the earth? Silly
    This is a dodge. Read the question again. It's not asking you if you want to see the U.S. wiped off the face of the earth. The question is about the morality of wanting to see a country wiped off the face of the earth due to it being seen as "an evil society". I suggest you stick to your guns and answer the question, because dodging it will just make you seem incoherent on this moral issue, which you yourself raised.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Jul '17 06:53
    FMF: Do you believe the execution of homosexuals is morally sound or morally unsound?

Could be either.
    When do you believe the last morally sound execution of a homosexual occurred in the world?
  15. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    21 Jul '17 06:55
    This is a dodge. Read the question again. It's not asking you if you want to see the U.S. wiped off the face of the earth. The question is about the morality of wanting to see a country wiped off the face of the earth due to it being seen as "an evil society". I suggest you stick to your guns and answer the question, because dodging it will just make you seem incoherent on this moral issue, which you yourself raised.
    Not a dodge, just not here to play your games. Why do you feel that I should be required to answer your questions?

As with everyone, I will answer questions I wish to answer. You are free to ask, but I am not required to answer.

You really are a controling type of drunkard.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree