1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Jul '17 07:04
    Originally posted by @eladar
    Why do you feel that I should be required to answer your questions?
    You should want to answer: in order for you to demonstrate what moral substance you think there is to your wishes with regard to the 80,000,000 people of Iran and also to demonstrate that you are putting forward a moral principle that would and should be applicable elsewhere. It seems you have copped out.
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    21 Jul '17 07:08
    Originally posted by @fmf
    You should want to answer: in order for you to demonstrate what moral substance you think there is to your wishes with regard to the 80,000,000 people of Iran and also to demonstrate that you are putting forward a moral principle that would and should be applicable elsewhere. It seems you have copped out.
    You really are all about telling others what they should want to do.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Jul '17 07:13
    You really are all about telling others what they should want to do.
    You asked me why I thought you should answer the question, and so I told you.

Your attempted moral justification for genocide seems to be parked in the shallowest of cul-de-sacs, so now you are talking about me, and you've stopped talking about how you want there to be a genocide.
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    21 Jul '17 07:18
    You asked me why I thought you should answer the question, and so I told you.

Your attempted moral justification for genocide seems to be parked in the shallowest of cul-de-sacs, so now you are talking about me, and you've stopped talking about how you want there to be a genocide.
    Well you are wrong, I don't want to answer every question you raise.

Really, you think I should want to answer your questions. You really are a piece.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Jul '17 07:23
    Really, you think I should want to answer your questions.
    Yes. You should. Especially when you've just advocated a deliberate genocide against a whole people - millions and millions of people - on account of their religion and suggested that it would be morally sound. You should want to answer the moral questions that this raises. Of course you should.
  6. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    21 Jul '17 07:25
    Yes. You should. Especially when you've just advocated a deliberate genocide against a whole people - millions and millions of people - on account of their religion and suggested that it would be morally sound. You should want to answer the moral questions that this raises. Of course you should.
    You really are a piece. Gocrawl back into your bottle.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Jul '17 07:31
    You really are a piece. Gocrawl back into your bottle.
    You're trying to change the topic to me while your wish for genocide is still dangling there incoherently.
  8. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    21 Jul '17 07:32
    You're trying to change the topic to me while your wish for genocide is still dangling there incoherently.
    If you call refusing to let you frame every discussion changing the subject, sure.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Jul '17 07:35
    If you call refusing to let you frame every discussion changing the subject, sure.
    You brought up wiping out the 80,000,000 Muslims in Iran and suggested that it would be morally sound to do so, not me. I call making a series of futile, personal remarks about me - as you run away from what you have said - to be "changing the subject".
  10. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    21 Jul '17 07:37
    You brought up wiping out the 80,000,000 Muslims in Iran and suggested that it would be morally sound to do so, not me. I call making a series of futile, personal remarks about me - as you run away from what you have said - to be "changing the subject".
    So what?
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Jul '17 07:39
    So what?
    This is a moral cul-de-sac of your own making.
  12. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    21 Jul '17 07:42
    This is a moral cul-de-sac of your own making.
    No, it is your making.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Jul '17 07:58
    No, it is your making.
    But it's not me who wants to see tens of millions of innocent people slaughtered and who is then running away from the fact that I've said it. Perhaps you don't know what the word "cul-de-sac" means.
  14. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    21 Jul '17 08:10
    But it's not me who wants to see tens of millions of innocent people slaughtered and who is then running away from the fact that I've said it. Perhaps you don't know what the word "cul-de-sac" means.
    It is you who wants to see Iran continue in its terrorism and development of Nukes.

Either that or it is you who would not like to see anything done that would actually stop it.

So it is you who choose other people to die.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Jul '17 08:25
    It is you who wants to see Iran continue in its terrorism and development of Nukes.
    Either that or it is you who would not like to see anything done that would actually stop it.
    Oh? I "want to see Iran continue its terrorism"? I "would not like to see anything done that would actually stop it"? Are you referring to something you think I said on this forum or on the Debates Forum years ago?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree