Edures to the end

Edures to the end

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
17 Jul 17

Originally posted by sonship
And he thinks faith PLUS keeping the law is the way of eternal life....
Not Rajk999, Jesus said it.
Faith + Works
Love God And your neighbour as yourself
This is the way to eternal life.

You are not with Jesus and you condemn His doctrine.
You are with Witness Lee.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
17 Jul 17
1 edit

Originally posted by Rajk999
Not Rajk999, Jesus said it.
Faith + Works
Love God And your neighbour as yourself
This is the way to eternal life.

You are not with Jesus and you condemn His doctrine.
You are with Witness Lee.
And you still do not have the assurance of your salvation.
And you are still hoping for the best.

The abnoxious name calling you have easily resorted to when failing to convince people on this Forum, is a lousy example of a Christian loving his neighbor as himself.

Why don't you show us the orthodox way of a believer for a change?

E

Moves
17 Jul 17

Originally posted by KellyJay
My thoughts about how I view her do not give you freedom to falsely accuse me.
Your thoughts are a reflection of what is in your heart.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
17 Jul 17

Originally posted by Eladar
Your thoughts are a reflection of what is in your heart.
You are accountable for your words, are you now claiming you have physic mind reading powers? I don't know or care what you are thinking, I have seen what you wrote and accused me of.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
17 Jul 17

The abnoxious name calling you have easily resorted to when failing to convince people on this Forum, is a lousy example of a Christian loving his neighbor as himself.

What you think you have is of no relevance here.
You thinking you know what I have is hilarious.

However what Im sure you have is a pile of false doctrines.
Thats all Im interested in.
Not interested in your personality or personal remarks.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
17 Jul 17
2 edits

You're only interested in getting personal when you make personal attacks against me with name calling.

You are not interested in the blatant display of personal hypocrisy most of us here have grown accustomed to in viewing some of your behavior.

As for truth of doctrine ? No, you don't seem to be always interested in that either.
When the truth is accurately explained, you go off on ad homs or brute force assertions that do not really reason well with the explanations I gave you.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
17 Jul 17

You're only interested in getting personal when you make personal attacks against me with name calling.

You are not interested in the blatant display of personal hypocrisy most of us here have grown accustomed to in viewing some of your behavior ...[text shortened]... homs or brute force assertions that do not really reason well with the explanations I gave you.
Many of your explanations make no sense.
Thats the truth.
If it makes sense I will say so.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
17 Jul 17
1 edit

Many of your explanations make no sense.
Thats the truth.
If it makes sense I will say so.
Perhaps it makes no sense because you are just too carnal, too soulish. Perhaps you are very religious but soulish - exercising not your praying spirit but your natural soul.

" But a soulish man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him and he is not able to know them because they are discerned spiritually." (1 Cor. 2:14)

Have you ever gone to God and prayed something like this?

Lord Jesus, Have mercy on me. My SOUL is just so big. My SOUL, my natural SOUL is so strong and active. Lord Jesus bring me more into the Spirit, Bring me more into my regenerated spirit Lord for you did say through the Apostle Paul - "He who is joined to the Lord is one spirit." .

Stengthen me into my spirit Lord Jesus. Strengthen me into my inner man."

Maybe you are too soulish and too fleshy to see these things more clearly. Jesus wants to and can help us in this regard.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
17 Jul 17

Perhaps it makes no sense because you are just too carnal, too soulish. Perhaps you are very religious but soulish - exercising not your praying spirit but your natural soul.

[quote] [b] " But a soulish man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him and he is not able to know them because they are discerned sp ...[text shortened]... and too fleshy to see these things more clearly. Jesus wants to and can help us in this regard.
Maybe
Maybe not
Let Jesus be the judge of who we are.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
18 Jul 17

Originally posted by @sonship
In [b]Matthew 10:22 the "saved" probably means "saved" from those who hate us as followers of Jesus.

Saved through this great tribulation to enter into the millennial kingdom as a reward. The hidden kingdom within becomes the manifested kingdom without - outwardly now in glory. Enduring through the tribulation will eventually end in the ...[text shortened]... fering.

The reward of reigning with Christ in the millennium is different. That is a reward.[/b]
I believed when God saves us it is from our sins, not from the tribulation in this world. With
respect to the great tribulation there are to many different versions on when the Lord is
going to pull us out, and I've even heard some preach it isn't the Christians take up, but
sinners instead. The trouble we see in this world do to hate isn't something we need
taken away from when we have Jesus going through it all with us.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
18 Jul 17

Originally posted by @sonship

When Jesus gave an example of what 'love your neighbour' entails, did you understand the point? Clearly not. you seem to want to place your own definition.

Some time ago I asked who will stop to help someone in need and it was only atheists, if I remember correctly and one Christian who said that they would surely do that. Christians dont believe in doing that.

Almost everything that Jesus preached flew straight over your head. The only thing you seem to know is the name Jesus Christ. You profess to believe but you believe in the name Jesus Christ. The doctrine and commandments are not important to you as you have stated clearly many times.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
18 Jul 17

Originally posted by @rajk999
Some time ago I asked who will stop to help someone in need and it was only atheists, if I remember correctly and one Christian who said that they would surely do that. Christians dont believe in doing that.
More false witness.

Your only interest in this forum is bashing Christians. This is why the atheists back you up, and so you then claim unbiblical things to "reward" them, like they'll somehow find favor with God and end up in his kingdom. What a pathetic joke.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
18 Jul 17

Originally posted by @suzianne
More false witness.

Your only interest in this forum is bashing Christians. This is why the atheists back you up, and so you then claim unbiblical things to "reward" them, like they'll somehow find favor with God and end up in his kingdom. What a pathetic joke.
Why would an atheist (who doesn't believe in God or heaven) consider such teachings as any kind of reward?

Please think about that.

E

Moves
18 Jul 17

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
Why would an atheist (who doesn't believe in God or heaven) consider such teachings as any kind of reward?

Please think about that.
The reward would be the enjoyment of attacking Christians. Many atheists, at least those atound here, hate Christians.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
18 Jul 17

Originally posted by @eladar
The reward would be the enjoyment of attacking Christians. Many atheists, at least those atound here, hate Christians.
Nonsense. I have high regard for many (most) Christians.

Strange how 'hate' comes so easily to your mind. You do understand the difference between disagreeing and hating, right?