1. Joined
    01 Jun '06
    Moves
    16 Mar '12 13:41
    Originally posted by FMF
    What does 'the honourable thing to do' for RJHinds have to do with a poster called Zygalski? Why is RJHinds still here?
    Yes, I don't know what Zygalski's relevance is but RJ seemed to accept him as judge in this matter and said that he would accept Zygalski's conclusion. Zygalski concluded that RJ had cheated and RJ accepted that, after RJ had previously asserted that he did not cheat. Hence RJ also lied.

--- Penguin
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Mar '12 06:24
    Originally posted by CalJust
    I haven't been following your latest posts but, yes, I have been cringing in my heart with embarrassment at many of your utterances.
    RJHinds has been asked why he hasn't withdrawn and is still here even after being exposed as a cheat. I wonder what you make of this:

RJHinds: It is by the grace of the Lord Jesus that I am still here as a benefit for some on this forum. Many of you need spiritual help badly. And I have also been given the honor of helping Christ divide the Wheat from the Chaff. [...] [I] think I am still here because the Lord can still use me to help to fulfill His purpose.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    18 Mar '12 06:41
    Originally posted by FMF
    What does 'the honourable thing to do' for RJHinds have to do with a poster called Zygalski? Why is RJHinds still here?
    I am still in the process of bundling tares. 😏
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Mar '12 06:48
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I am still in the process of bundling tares. 😏
    This does not answer the question. Your integrity being in doubt affects your credibility as someone claiming to offer spiritual "insight". I sometimes wonder if you honestly believe you are handling this whole issue in wise or exemplary way.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    18 Mar '12 08:31
    Originally posted by FMF
    This does not answer the question. Your integrity being in doubt affects your credibility as someone claiming to offer spiritual "insight". I sometimes wonder if you honestly believe you are handling this whole issue in wise or exemplary way.
    I am like Jonah, who would rather do something else.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Mar '12 08:34
    I am like Jonah, who would rather do something else.
    This still does not answer the question.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    18 Mar '12 08:55
    Originally posted by FMF
    This still does not answer the question.
    Christ said, "I am the way, the truth , and the life."
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Mar '12 09:05
    Christ said, "I am the way, the truth , and the life."
    This is not an answer to the questions "Why did you accept Zygalski's verdict that you were cheating?" and "Having been exposed as a cheat, why are you still here?"

Quoting Christ is just evasion - and a kind of taking-His-name-in-vain that I was not allowed to engage in when I was young.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    18 Mar '12 09:251 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    This is not an answer to the questions "Why did you accept Zygalski's verdict that you were cheating?" and "Having been exposed as a cheat, why are you still here?"

Quoting Christ is just evasion - and a kind of taking-His-name-in-vain that I was not allowed to engage in when I was young.
    I have already answered that question on the other thread. It is probably on
    the first or second page.

P.S. It is the 3rd post on the first page of the thread "Why is RJH still here?"
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Mar '12 09:28
    I have already answered that question on the other thread.
    Why not stop being so evasive?

[1] "Why did you accept Zygalski's verdict that you were cheating?"

[2] "Having been exposed as a cheat, why are you still here?"

Why not give unequivocal, secular answers or perhaps cut and paste what you claim were the answers given in some other place?
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Mar '12 09:30
    [My answer] is the 3rd post on the first page of the thread "Why is RJH still here?"
    Well here that is:

I have left the chess forum. That fulfills my promise.

P.S. It was a different person I promised to leave the site if he wished.
    That was Judge Zygalski. He did not make that decision.

And as I thought, it does not address the questions in my post immediately above this one.
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    18 Mar '12 10:062 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    Why not stop being so evasive?

[1] "Why did you accept Zygalski's verdict that you were cheating?"

[2] "Having been exposed as a cheat, why are you still here?"

Why not give unequivocal, secular answers or perhaps cut and paste what you claim were the answers given in some other place?
    I have answered both of those questions before. You are just not paying much
    attention.

1. I told him I would accept his verdict before he made it based on my belief
    that he would be fair and had ne prejudices against me like Proper Knob had.

2. The decision was never made that I should leave the entire site. It was
    suggested to me that I just play chess and stop posting when I was posting
    on the Chess site about this with Zygalski by someone else. So I agreed to
    to stop posting on the Chess Forum and made one last post informing the
    Chess Forum of that. This is the only Forum that I am doing any posting now.

Did you notice Dasa is back? Maybe you can harrass him to get your jollies off.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Mar '12 10:11
    1. I told him I would accept his verdict before he made it based on my belief
    that he would be fair and had ne prejudices against me like Proper Knob had.
    He said that you were guilty of an "idiotic" degree of engine use, i.e. you had been cheating.

2. The decision was never made that I should leave the entire site.

The decision about the honourable thing to do having been exposed as a cheat is for you, not for Zygalski or anyone else.

So you still have not addressed the question: Having been exposed as a cheat, why are you still here?
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    18 Mar '12 10:37
    Originally posted by FMF
    He said that you were guilty of an "idiotic" degree of engine use, i.e. you had been cheating.

[b]2. The decision was never made that I should leave the entire site.

The decision about the honourable thing to do having been exposed as a cheat is for you, not for Zygalski or anyone else.

So you still have not addressed the question: Having been exposed as a cheat, why are you still here?[/b]
    The other answer that I did not repeat here was that it is the Lord's will that
    I stay here a little longer.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Mar '12 10:44
    it is the Lord's will that I stay here a little longer.
    What then... line on the left one cross each?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree