1. Standard memberCalJust
    It is what it is
    Pretoria
    Moves
    19 Mar '12 11:571 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    RJHinds has been asked why he hasn't withdrawn and is still here even after being exposed as a cheat. I wonder what you make of this:

RJHinds: [b]It is by the grace of the Lord Jesus that I am still here as a benefit for some on this forum. Many of you need spiritual help badly. ... because the Lord can still use me to help to fulfill His purpose.
    [/b]
    When I first read the OP, I thought that maybe RJH really and honestly wanted to know how his behaviour is perceived by other Christians.

This was, IMHO, a good sign. ALL of us have blind spots, and we need each other to recognise these so that we can grow.

So, in that spirit, I gave my two cents worth, in (what I thought to be) the most constructive and least hurtful manner possible.

However, it was soon evident that honest feedback was the very LAST thing that RJH wanted!

Because I dared to point out what I believe to be the truth, he branded me a Non-Christian, thereby negating anything I had to say!

I withdrew from this thread when it became evident that he would just increasingly hide behind his fake "christianity" (I am doing GOD's work! Christ is 100% behind me! I am His chosen instrument to bring the heathen to heel! HalleluYah! 😏 )

The fact of the matter is that Christ's followers are warned by no less than Him personally that "by our fruits we shall be judged".

Unfortunately, RJH's "fruits" on RHP have been sour and inedible.

One of the basic attributes (fruits) of Christians is a spirit of humility, teachableness and love of your neighbour, whether believer or atheist. The example for this comes from Christ himself, who was accused by the religiosity of the day for mixing with "drunkards and prostitutes".

So, the only conclusion that we must draw is that RJH is one of those false prophets that we have been warned about, those that will endeavour to bring the entire teachings of Christ into disrepute. Deluded themselves, they will claim the authority of God (who has turned his back on them) to draw others away.

Dishonesty, pride, and a stifling self-righteousness are all defining symptoms.

Cheating at Chess (to feed these traits) is just a minor product (fruit) of such a mentality. And, of course, owning up to it and resigning from the site is a physical impossibility for someone plagued by this affliction.

:'(
  2. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    19 Mar '12 18:25
    Originally posted by CalJust
    When I first read the OP, I thought that maybe RJH really and honestly wanted to know how his behaviour is perceived by other Christians.

This was, IMHO, a good sign. ALL of us have blind spots, and we need each other to recognise these so that we can grow.

So, in that spirit, I gave my two cents worth, in (what I thought to be) the most constru ...[text shortened]... the site is a physical impossibility for someone plagued by this affliction.

Sounds about right, nicely put.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    20 Mar '12 04:40

So, in that spirit, I gave my two cents worth, in (what I thought to be) the most constru ...[text shortened]... the site is a physical impossibility for someone plagued by this affliction.

Please tell me, that you don't believe that all the wildlife you see in South Africa
    happened by accident or birds evolved from dinosaurs.
  4. Standard memberCalJust
    It is what it is
    Pretoria
    Moves
    20 Mar '12 06:15
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Please tell me, that you don't believe that all the wildlife you see in South Africa
    happened by accident or birds evolved from dinosaurs.
    Isn't this typical of your attitude! Changing the subject by drawing a red herring across the trail!

Do you think that if you could show that I am actually an evolutionist, that what I said in my previous post would be replied or annulled?

We are talking about YOUR atitude of self-righteousness and arrogance, and (just for once!) NOT about evolution!

😠
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Mar '12 06:36
    Isn't this typical of your attitude! Changing the subject by drawing a red herring across the trail!

Do you think that if you could show that I am actually an evolutionist, that what I said in my previous post would be replied or annulled?

We are talking about YOUR atitude of self-righteousness and arrogance, and (just for once!) NOT about evolution!

😠
    I've never seen a non-sequitur used as trash talk in quite that way before.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    20 Mar '12 18:52

😠
    You know where I am coming from with my reasoning. I am not sure about you. So I need, at least a clue.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Mar '12 22:47
    The "curtain" [that divegeester has talked about] flapped open here, methinks.
  8. Standard memberCalJust
    It is what it is
    Pretoria
    Moves
    21 Mar '12 07:592 edits
    You know where I am coming from with my reasoning.
    Where I think you are coming from in your reasoning, is:

If anybody points out a personal failing or character flaw in me, all I need to do is show that that person believes in evolution, then the entire argument falls away and I do not have to answer it!

Isn't this like shooting the messenger??

I think there may well be a basic flaw in that kind of reasoning.....

(Aside: I would expect a Grand Master to have better logic.)
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Mar '12 04:57
    Where I think you are coming from in your reasoning, is:

If anybody points out a personal failing or character flaw in me, all I need to do is show that that person believes in evolution, then the entire argument falls away and I do not have to answer it!

Isn't this like shooting the messenger??

I think there may well be a basic flaw i ...[text shortened]... that[/i] kind of reasoning.....

(Aside: I would expect a Grand Master to have better logic.)
    Believing in the theory of evolution is proof of a basic flaw in reasoning. 😏
  10. Joined
    12 Oct '09
    Moves
    22 Mar '12 13:28
    Believing in the theory of evolution is proof of a basic flaw in reasoning. 😏
    We believed you when you confessed to being a troll, fake, cheat and liar. No need to keep proving it
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Mar '12 14:37
    Originally posted by deenny
    We believed you when you confessed to being a troll, fake, cheat and liar. No need to keep proving it
    That was a false accusation by others and not a confession. I confess my faith
    in Christ as God and the only savior or mankind. HalleluYah !!! 😏
  12. Joined
    12 Oct '09
    Moves
    22 Mar '12 14:491 edit
    That was a false accusation by others and not a confession. I confess my faith
    in Christ as God and the only savior or mankind. HalleluYah !!! 😏
    When the accusation was put to you, you said the devil made you do it. So accusation was not false. It was confirmed by no lesser person than yourself.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Mar '12 15:111 edit
    Originally posted by deenny
    When the accusation was put to you, you said the devil made you do it. So accusation was not false. It was confirmed by no lesser person than yourself.
    I was being facetious by trying to immitate Flip Wilson.

http://books.google.com/books?id=Yunz2FNvRgsC&pg=PA79&dq=Flip+Wilson+the+devil+made+me+do+it&hl=en&sa=X&ei=8j9rT9eyJ9DogAeLscnKBg&ved=0CEcQ6AEwAw#v=onepage&q=Flip%20Wilson%20the%20devil%20made%20me%20do%20it&f=false

P.S.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flip_Wilson
  14. Standard memberCalJust
    It is what it is
    Pretoria
    Moves
    24 Mar '12 12:201 edit
    Do you agree that the premise of this thread has been proven?!

You asked if at least some Christians were embarrassed by your behaviour on this site, and received a clear YES.

Even jaywill gave you only qualified support - and received your embarrasing thanks, like a drowning man clutching at a plank.

Now what?
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Mar '12 05:41
    Do you agree that the premise of this thread has been proven?!

You asked if at least some Christians were embarrassed by your behaviour on this site, and received a clear YES.

Even jaywill gave you only qualified support - and received your embarrasing thanks, like a drowning man clutching at a plank.

Now what?
    I don't think any true Christian has said that I am an embarassment to Christians. They realize I can not always be right, but that I will admit error
    when shown the truth. I really think I embarrass the atheists and the
    evolutionists by exposing their false teachings. HalleluYah!!! 😏

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree