1. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    13 Mar '12 11:03
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Yes, they were certainly not meant for anything else, but evil.
    I don't remember anyone calling you a murderer, but the others are true. You are definitely a troll, fake cheat and liar can all come under the umbrella of your enigne use. I see no 'evil' there.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Mar '12 11:031 edit
    Some people say that I am an embarrassment to the Christians on this forum.
    There was one Christian in the past that said I should tone down the way I
    present Christianity. I have made an effort to do that. Sometimes I forget.
    However, I was wondering how many Christians look at me with embarrassment.
    I have had an idea. I am going to ask a couple of Indonesian Christians I know to take a look at this thread - and maybe they could browse a few others where you have contributed a lot. I will take care not to poison the well in any way because that would spoil the experiment; I don't think they are familiar with this site, so they will be fairly neutral; I won't tell them that I am 'FMF"; I have a couple of Protestants in mind whose English is pretty good. We shall see what they say about you and your posts and the way that you represent your (and their) faith here.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 Mar '12 11:13
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    I don't remember anyone calling you a murderer, but the others are true. You are definitely a troll, fake cheat and liar can all come under the umbrella of your enigne use. I see no 'evil' there.
    In your view, there is nothing evil in trolling, cheating, and lying, but most
    people consider them evil. 😏
  4. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    13 Mar '12 11:24
    God exists regardless of their claims. If God did not exist, as they claim, there
    would be no need to fight against him. They work very hard trying to exclude
    God from education, science, politics, and all government even though they
    claim He does not exist. They are like Don Quixote fighting a non-existence
    enemy if God does not exist.
    You believe God exists. An athiest does not. Neither can prove anything so stop pretending for a second that you can. Your pathetic attempt at an argument is as laughable as you are.
  5. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    13 Mar '12 11:25
    In that case in the eyes of most you are evil.

Great way to represent your religion.

Fraud
  6. Joined
    12 Oct '09
    Moves
    13 Mar '12 11:39
    If you believe them to be evil, why do you do them
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 Mar '12 13:41
    Originally posted by deenny
    If you believe them to be evil, why do you do them
    I guess the devil makes me do it. He he he 😀
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Mar '12 13:471 edit
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    You [RJHinds] are definitely a troll, fake cheat and liar can all come under the umbrella of your enigne use.
    Check out this timely little dollop of the kind of thing you're talking about: Thread 145650
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    13 Mar '12 14:10
    God exists regardless of their claims. If God did not exist, as they claim, there
    would be no need to fight against him. They work very hard trying to exclude
    God from education, science, politics, and all government even though they
    claim He does not exist. They are like Don Quixote fighting a non-existence
    enemy if God does not exist.
    Thats ridiculous, it's not God they oppose, it's a bunch of christians peddling easy answers for the most part.
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 Mar '12 14:17
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Thats ridiculous, it's not God they oppose, it's a bunch of christians peddling easy answers for the most part.
    On second thought I guess you are right. They don't know God.
  11. Joined
    12 Oct '09
    Moves
    13 Mar '12 14:20
    So, there we have it. RJHinds admits to being a troll, a fake, a cheat and a liar.
    Most of us knew this already, but good to see the man himself now realises it
  12. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    13 Mar '12 15:094 edits
    Yes, I agree. James gives good counsel. He learned well from his brother.
    HalleluYah !!!
    I think that that is the natural tendency. Assuming that James, the brother of Jesus, must of course been very clear about the teaching of His brother.

Actually, he was not that clear as the book of Acts demonstrates. But we still love [edited] him. And his leadership over the church in Jerusalem gives an important window into the historical transition from the Old Covenant to the New Covenant.

James was a good brother. But I think it is no accident that the Holy Spirit used one of his epistles in the New Testament but used about 13 of Paul's.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Mar '12 19:17
    Have you heard of the term 'Swan Song'?

Well this thread (although in no way beautiful) is probably that metaphor for you here.
  14. Illinois
    Moves
    13 Mar '12 20:451 edit
    When did I ever call my brother these names? It is the unbeliever, not my
    brother, that I direct these names. An athesist, who hates Christ and the
    Holy Bible, is not my brother. Jesus also called the Pharisees fools and blind
    guides, for they were not His brothers.
    Alright, one last time...

You are to speak graciously and kindly to everyone, whether believer or non-believer, because all people are made in God's likeness: "With [the tongue] we bless our Lord and Father, and with it we curse men who are made in God’s likeness. Out of the same mouth come blessing and cursing. My brothers, these things should not be this way” (James 3:9-10).

Profanity and name-calling are degrading, hurtful and judgmental, and should have no place in a Christian's conversation. Remember, the people you insult are loved by God and made in his image, even if they are atheists. I'm telling you, you're going to have to answer for how you treat people.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    14 Mar '12 12:481 edit
    Originally posted by jaywill
    I think that that is the natural tendency. Assuming that James, the brother of Jesus, must of course been very clear about the teaching of His brother.

Actually, he was not that clear as the book of Acts demonstrates. But we still love [edited] him. And his leadership over the church in Jerusalem gives an important window into the historical transition f ...[text shortened]... hat the Holy Spirit used one of his epistles in the New Testament but used about 13 of Paul's.
    Are you claiming you know James wrote as many letters as Paul? I don't think
    James was any more clearer than any of the others writers. For they can all
    be easily misunderstood, the JWs and many Christian denominations is proof.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree