Enemies of the cross of Christ

Enemies of the cross of Christ

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
23 Oct 15
1 edit

Originally posted by KellyJay
No, it doesn't mean any of those at all!
All of those are things people do and believe, that was not my question to you.
Do I have to repeat it a third time, seriously?

It is all about Jesus not about us, Jesus in our lives, it isn't us but Jesus who made that
happen. So again, Jesus who knows His own, lives in His in this life, NOT what we believe
i ...[text shortened]... know Him? Is it for you all about us reaching Him by our actions, by our
beliefs, by our works?
You are basically saying the same thing I am.

God knows, Christ knows, who are theirs. .. not me.

I know the reason for all this is that some Christians say that they belong to Christ or they know Christ but I disagree. People can claim what they like .. God know the truth.

Regarding those Christ say are condemned, again I do not know of their fate. God knows that.

I keep saying to you that the expression 'to believe in Christ' means 'obeying Christ.' .. thats my interpretation. so Christ really means those who do not OBEY him .. THEY ARE CONDEMNED.

Certainly God is in the life of certain PEOPLE. Again I dont know who they are. I also would not readily believe someone if they make such claims.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
23 Oct 15

Originally posted by Rajk999
You are basically saying the same thing I am.

God knows, Christ knows, who are theirs. .. not me.

I know the reason for all this is that some Christians say that they belong to Christ or they know Christ but I disagree. People can claim what they like .. God know the truth.

Regarding those Christ say are condemned, again I do not know of their fat ...[text shortened]... ain I dont know who they are. I also would not readily believe someone if they make such claims.
I don't know that I am saying the same thing you are, and since you didn't answer the
questions I still don't know.

The reality of Jesus Christ in our lives, not the "I believe" if Jesus does indeed come into
our lives, those that He doesn't come into who are they?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
23 Oct 15

I don't know that I am saying the same thing you are, and since you didn't answer the
questions I still don't know.

The reality of Jesus Christ in our lives, not the "I believe" if Jesus does indeed come into
our lives, those that He doesn't come into who are they?
I dont know whose lives Jesus comes into.
How can I know that.

The Bible says that Jesus makes his abode with those that follow his commandments. I would then deduce that those who do not follow Christ' commandments, then Christ are not in their lives.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
24 Oct 15

I dont know whose lives Jesus comes into.
How can I know that.

The Bible says that Jesus makes his abode with those that follow his commandments. I would then deduce that those who do not follow Christ' commandments, then Christ are not in their lives.
I have been thinking a lot about your doctrine and I believe this story best sums it up as
I understand you. You are without a doubt correct Jesus wants us to obey Him, there is
doubt about that!

God's grace was given to the whole world, we can only access His grace through faith,
and even that is a gift of God, not something we can earn through either the law or our
efforts in good works.

What I've seen you say is that we must be worthy, that only through works will God see
us as worthy in obeying His commands. While scripture teaches us that Jesus came to
save sinners.

So with your doctrine we start and end the race with doing good works being justified as
good enough for Jesus, never starting the race in God's grace through faith. This means
basically you are skipping we accept God through faith, to receive His grace for our
salvation. So as I see your doctrine, you will find yourself disqualified for not running the
race as God tells us too in scripture.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3043645/Female-winner-St-Louis-marathon-stripped-title.html#ixzz3pRgWl25L

"Female winner of St. Louis marathon stripped of title after it's discovered she SKIPPED a huge swath of the course
Kendall Schler crept onto the GO! St. Louis Marathon's course last weekend after the last checkpoint and didn't run the entire 26.2 miles
Her times that qualified her to run in Monday's Boston Marathon have now been erased, and her spot in the event has been vacated
The true winner of the race was a woman named Angela Karl"

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Oct 15
2 edits

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
24 Oct 15

Originally posted by sonship
I have been thinking a lot about your doctrine and I believe this story best sums it up as I understand you. You are without a doubt correct Jesus wants us to obey Him, there is
doubt about that!

Did you mean there is NO doubt about that ?
No, i think he got it right the first time. 😉

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Oct 15

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
No, i think he got it right the first time. 😉
Possibly I am mistaken. Yes.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
24 Oct 15

Possibly I am mistaken. Yes.
No doubt about it, or is there doubt about that!?
Either was better than what I said. 🙂 I think I was inserting that word each time I read it
since I missed it. 🙁

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Oct 15
2 edits

"Female winner of St. Louis marathon stripped of title after it's discovered she SKIPPED a huge swath of the course
Kendall Schler crept onto the GO! St. Louis Marathon's course last weekend after the last checkpoint and didn't run the entire 26.2 miles Her times that qualified her to run in Monday's Boston Marathon have now been erased, and her spot in the event has been vacated The true winner of the race was a woman named Angela Karl"

I remember in Boston when a female runner was exposed for cheating. This sounds like it was related to that fraud.

The paper showed the bottom of her feet and asked "Did these feet run 26 miles ?"

I remember that. She had a prize but it was in doubt.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
24 Oct 15

[quote] "Female winner of St. Louis marathon stripped of title after it's discovered she SKIPPED a huge swath of the course
Kendall Schler crept onto the GO! St. Louis Marathon's course last weekend after the last checkpoint and didn't run the entire 26.2 miles Her times that qualified her to run in Monday's Boston Marathon have now been erased, and her spo ...[text shortened]... asked "Did these feet run 26 miles ?"

I remember that. She had a prize but it was in doubt.
Point being you have to start properly and run the race, no short cuts, no avoiding what
God requires.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
24 Oct 15

I have been thinking a lot about your doctrine and I believe this story best sums it up as
I understand you. You are without a doubt correct Jesus wants us to obey Him, there is
doubt about that!

God's grace was given to the whole world, we can only access His grace through faith,
and even that is a gift of God, not something we can earn through eithe ...[text shortened]... r spot in the event has been vacated
The true winner of the race was a woman named Angela Karl"
You must have really poor reading skills and/or memory to say this:

So with your doctrine we start and end the race with doing good works being justified as
good enough for Jesus, never starting the race in God's grace through faith. This means
basically you are skipping we accept God through faith, to receive His grace for our
salvation. So as I see your doctrine, you will find yourself disqualified for not running the
race as God tells us too in scripture.

I have been a Christian for over 45 years... and you know that So I dont know what shortcuts you believe I am taking.

This is the reason why I refrain from getting personal information involved in a Bible discussion.

This discussion IS NOT ABOUT ME. It is what the Bible says about Christians and nonChristians, and what the bible says about how Christ will judge people.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
24 Oct 15

You must have really poor reading skills and/or memory to say this:

[i]So with your doctrine we start and end the race with doing good works being justified as
salvation. So as I ...[text shortened]... about Christians and nonChristians, and what the bible says about how Christ will judge people.
I would differ you never speak of faith and grace, only works and getting worthy, it isn't my
poor reading skills, it is what you type, and don't type. We are discussing each others
views that makes it about us, but beyond that every time you take a shot at me about my
reading skills or some insulting remark you are getting personal and making the
conversation about me.