Eternal damnation, again?

Eternal damnation, again?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
15 Oct 17

Originally posted by @apathist
What are your standards for determining the truth of your claims?
What claims are you referring to?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
16 Oct 17

Originally posted by @divegeester
I'm not avoiding you I just don't respond to posts with multiple questions as the point gets lost and the questioner tends to respond to the answer that suits them. Ask me a question and I'll respond.
You know what? Never mind.

You harangue other posters here for pages and pages and even across multiple threads, but you come up with the lamest excuse EVER for not answering questions posed directly to you.

So go ahead, be a hypocrite. It's not my problem.

F

Moves
16 Oct 17

Originally posted by @suzianne
You harangue other posters here for pages and pages and even across multiple threads, but you come up with the lamest excuse EVER for not answering questions posed directly to you.
Do you yourself ever do exactly this, Suzianne?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
16 Oct 17

Originally posted by @fmf
Do you yourself ever do exactly this, Suzianne?
Do you yourself ever do exactly this, FMF?

F

Moves
16 Oct 17

Originally posted by @suzianne
Do you yourself ever do exactly this, FMF?
I discuss all manner of topics with regular posters here, and there are often acute differences of opinion. I answer questions that are put to me. It's your prerogative if you want to ignore the content of these discussions and the reasons for disagreement and dismiss it all as mere 'haranguing' if you want to. So that's my answer to your question. Now, once again, do you harangue other posters here for pages and pages and even across multiple threads, and come up with excuses for not answering questions posed directly to you, as you have accused divegeester of?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
16 Oct 17

Originally posted by @kellyjay
There is no evidence that talks about how everything came into being from nothing, there
isn't anything in science that addresses that. What light of new science points to how it all
got here? Having another explanation because someone thinks they know what occurred
billions of years ago isn't exactly iron clad evidence, its more faith based since it ca ...[text shortened]... t would just be another story
someone else comes up with, that too would share the limitations.
You mean creationism? Like a young Earth?

The 'Age of Earth' thread in Science addresses many points concerning this.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
16 Oct 17

Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
You mean creationism? Like a young Earth?

The 'Age of Earth' thread in Science addresses many points concerning this.
You have something to bring here about where everything came from?