1. PenTesting
    Moves
    31 Aug '18 01:11
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    There are a lot of translations that go both ways, either way, when we have God in our
    lives it doesn't get better than that. Nothing He gives compares to the giver.

Which shows how far off you are, you are missing the very best part of God, which is God
    in our lives.
    Nobody gets God as a reward.
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    31 Aug '18 01:27
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    Lets see, you or scripture which should I believe...I'm going with scripture.
  3. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    31 Aug '18 11:24
    Says the follower of Satan whose every word about what the scriptures teach is a lie.
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    31 Aug '18 12:01
    Originally posted by @secondson
    Says the follower of Satan whose every word about what the scriptures teach is a lie.
    You will learn the hard way. Brace yourself.
  5. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    31 Aug '18 15:56
    You will learn the hard way. Brace yourself.
    Right!

Just look at what you posted on page four, second post in the thread you created titled "People are basically good". You said, "Jesus preached nothing about His death, burial and resurrection."

I proved you have no idea what you're talking about in a reply you have yet to acknowledge.

Your credibility is gone. Everyone can see plainly you're a loudmouth hypocrite, but you're obviously too dense to know how badly you've humiliated yourself.
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    31 Aug '18 17:041 edit
    Originally posted by @secondson
    Right!

Just look at what you posted on page four, second post in the thread you created titled "People are basically good". You said, [b]"Jesus preached nothing about His death, burial and resurrection."

I proved you have no idea what you're talking about in a reply you have yet to acknowledge.

Your credibility is gone. Everyone can see plain ...[text shortened]... oudmouth hypocrite, but you're obviously too dense to know how badly you've humiliated yourself.[/b]
    Right indeed. Shortly after Jesus had the private discussion with His disciples about his death and resurrection they still did not believe.

And as they came down from the mountain, he charged them that they should tell no man what things they had seen, till the Son of man were risen from the dead. And they kept that saying with themselves, questioning one with another what the rising from the dead should mean. (Mark 9:9-10 KJV)

They had no clue. Neither did Jesus correct them. Neither did Jesus tell others to believe in His death and resurrection.

Your church is full of nonsense that Jesus did not preach
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    01 Sep '18 09:30
    Right indeed. Shortly after Jesus had the private discussion with His disciples about his death and resurrection they still did not believe.

[i]And as they came down from the mountain, he charged them that they should tell no man what things they had seen, till the Son of man were risen from the dead. And they kept that saying with themselves, questionin ...[text shortened]... ieve in His death and resurrection.

Your church is full of nonsense that Jesus did not preach
    Prophets spoke about it before it happen, Jesus spoke about it before it happen and after
    it happen, angels spoke about it after it happen, apostles spoke about after it happen but
    you think otherwise.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree