eve and her std's

eve and her std's

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
31 Jan 13

Originally posted by FMF
So if making personal remarks about someone's personality makes galveston75 "feel good about" himself, then it is something you intend to encourage?
No, galveston made personal remarks because of the way you made him feel and have treated him, it stands to reason that if you had made him feel good about himself he would not have reacted in the way that he did. My goal is to discourage all types of personal remarks and criticism of personalities as i have repeatedly tried to emphasise.

rc

Moves
31 Jan 13

Originally posted by FMF
Of course you can say.
No i cannot say, sorry.

F

Moves
31 Jan 13

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
My goal is to discourage all types of personal remarks and criticism of personalities as i have repeatedly tried to emphasise.
So your message to galveston75 is that he should stop his "personal remarks and criticism of personalities"?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
31 Jan 13

No i cannot say, sorry.
You mean you refuse to say? How predictable.

rc

Moves
31 Jan 13

Originally posted by Proper Knob
You mean you refuse to say? How predictable.
no in order to do so i would need to be critical of Galveston and FMF, something that grieves me deeply and would contravene my new philosophy of making others feel good about themselves. Please try to understand.

rc

Moves
31 Jan 13

Originally posted by FMF
So your message to galveston75 is that he should stop his "personal remarks and criticism of personalities"?
as should we all FMF, not just Galveston.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
31 Jan 13
1 edit

no in order to do so i would need to be critical of Galveston and FMF, something that grieves me deeply and would contravene my new philosophy of making others feel good about themselves. Please try to understand.
Grieves you deeply?! LOL!!!!

Perspective please Rob. I know you have a penchant for sensationalism, but this is a little OTT.

F

Moves
31 Jan 13

as should we all FMF, not just Galveston.
So you don't think his criticism of my personality on page 25 was justified or, indeed, acceptable?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
31 Jan 13

I see. But it was perfectly okay only yesterday when you gave your opinion as to whether FMF had substantiated his claim regarding Galveston. Yet today when the reverse is required you fall strangely silent.

d

Moves
31 Jan 13

No, galveston made personal remarks because of the way you made him feel and have treated him, it stands to reason that if you had made him feel good about himself he would not have reacted in the way that he did. My goal is to discourage all types of personal remarks and criticism of personalities as i have repeatedly tried to emphasise.
So what was your agenda when you called me fatboy in a previous thread

rc

Moves
31 Jan 13

Originally posted by FMF
So you don't think his criticism of my personality on page 25 was justified or, indeed, acceptable?
Its not about you FMF, its not about Galveston, its not about me. I don't think personal criticism for its own sake is justified nor particularly valid that is why i am making stringent efforts to eradicate it from the forum. I realise that it is rocking the boat and unpopular, never the less i plan to lead by way of example.

F

Moves
31 Jan 13

Originally posted by deenny
Just a few days ago, in a pretty short space of time, robbie was banging on about me being an insidious and arrogant slanderer, simply an internet troll [something he stated over and over and over again], slanderous and slimy, that I had low self-esteem, I was totally banal, a tiresome bore, a sadistic creature, that I desired attention, that I am just airing my personal grievances, that I have perverse needs, that I am dishonest, have no integrity, and so on and so forth.

You can read some discussion of it here Thread 151000

rc

Moves
31 Jan 13

Originally posted by Proper Knob
I see. But it was perfectly okay only yesterday when you gave your opinion as to whether FMF had substantiated his claim regarding Galveston. Yet today when the reverse is required you fall strangely silent.
Indeed, my philosophy is conceptually new, I still have not decided upon a name for it yet.

F

Moves
31 Jan 13

Its not about you FMF, its not about Galveston, its not about me.
galveston75's claim that I have "an agenda of hatred" certainly is "about" me.

rc

Moves
31 Jan 13

Originally posted by deenny
I apologise wholeheartedly for calling you fatboy and if it did not make you feel good about yourself if you are on the slightly podgy side of things than I apologise for that too and will take rigorous measures to make sure it does not happen again.