eve and her std's

eve and her std's

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
31 Jan 13

Originally posted by FMF
galveston75's claim that I have "an agenda of hatred" certainly is "about" me.
as were you personal remarks about him FMF, but these things are only of interest as scenarios to be avoided.

rc

Moves
31 Jan 13

Originally posted by FMF
Just a few days ago, in a pretty short space of time, robbie was banging on about me being an insidious and arrogant slanderer, simply an internet troll [something he stated over and over and over again], slanderous and slimy, that I had low self-esteem, I was totally banal, a tiresome bore, a sadistic creature, that I desired attention, that I am just airing my ...[text shortened]... and so on and so forth.

You can read some discussion of it here Thread 151000
again I apologise wholeheartedly to you FMF if these things did not make you feel good about yourself and I am taking stringent and arduous measures to refrain from making personal remarks in the future.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
31 Jan 13

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Indeed, my philosophy is conceptually new, I still have not decided upon a name for it yet.
It's not a 'new concept'. I call it 'manners'.

rc

Moves
31 Jan 13

Originally posted by Proper Knob
It's not a 'new concept'. I call it 'manners'.
Yes but manners are somewhat different, manners seek to regulate the way we behave but my emphasis is not on self, but on others. Naturally one must be mannerly but the subtle emphasis appears to be different.

F

Moves
31 Jan 13

as were you personal remarks about him FMF, but these things are only of interest as scenarios to be avoided.
My remarks were about his publicly-stated pessimistic views on the state of the world and the human condition, and on the fact that he admits that he "can't wait" for the so called "great tribulation" which will allegedly see only JWs like him survive, whilst billions of humans are destroyed and all infrastructure is wiped off the planet. My remarks were about these views and were not "personal remarks".

rc

Moves
31 Jan 13

I see my quest has left you speechless, who will join me on this purge of the soul? this crusade to rid the forum of destructive criticism and personal derogatory remarks?

F

Moves
31 Jan 13

again I apologise wholeheartedly to you FMF if these things did not make you feel good about yourself and I am taking stringent and arduous measures to refrain from making personal remarks in the future.
Should galveston75 apologize for claiming that I have "an agenda of hatred"?

rc

Moves
31 Jan 13

Originally posted by FMF
My remarks were about his publicly-stated pessimistic views on the state of the world and the human condition, and on the fact that he admits that he "can't wait" for the so called "great tribulation" which will allegedly see only JWs like him survive, whilst billions of humans are destroyed and all infrastructure is wiped off the planet. My remarks were about these views and were not "personal remarks".
Not quite FMF, you stated that he, that is Galveston himself, i.e. the person named Galveston was the most depressing and negative poster in RHP.

rc

Moves
31 Jan 13

Originally posted by FMF
Should galveston75 apologize for claiming that I have "an agenda of hatred"?
I don't know, should you apologise for calling him the most depressing and negative poster on RHP? whether you apologise is your affair.

F

Moves
31 Jan 13

Not quite FMF, you stated that he, that is Galveston himself, i.e. the person named Galveston was the most depressing and negative poster in RHP.
galveston75's views on the state of the world and the human condition are more pessimistic and negative than any other regular poster I have ever encountered at RHP. That is my view, yes.

F

Moves
31 Jan 13

should you apologise for calling him the most depressing and negative poster on RHP?
Why have you introduced this word "depressing"? Can you quote which post of mine I called him the most 'depressing poster'?

If I suddenly recall there being a poster whose views on the world and humanity I find even more pessimistic and negative than galveston75, then I will correct the matter of whether he is the 'most' or the 'second most'.

rc

Moves
31 Jan 13

Originally posted by FMF
Why have you introduced this word "depressing"? Can you quote which post of mine I called him the most 'depressing poster'?

If I suddenly recall there being a poster whose views on the world and humanity I find even more pessimistic and negative than galveston75, then I will correct the matter of whether he is the 'most' or the 'second most'.
sorry my bad, pessimistic and negative. Does that make you feel better?

rc

Moves
31 Jan 13
2 edits

Originally posted by FMF
galveston75's views on the state of the world and the human condition are more pessimistic and negative than any other regular poster I have ever encountered at RHP. That is my view, yes.
yes FMF, so you have stated. Now if you don't mind, i would be pleased if we left off talking about personalities and considered something more positive.

F

Moves
31 Jan 13

yes FMF, so you have stated. Now if you don't mind, i would be pleased if we left off talking about personalities and considered something more positive.
I am talking about his views on the state of the world and the human condition; I am not "talking about personalities". It is you who is insisting on "talking about personalities" here.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
31 Jan 13
1 edit

Yes but manners are somewhat different, manners seek to regulate the way we behave but my emphasis is not on self, but on others. Naturally one must be mannerly but the subtle emphasis appears to be different.
Firstly, you're a 43 year old man who has been posting on this website for 6 years now. That you've only just realised name calling is not an acceptable practice is bizarre in the extreme. You're 43 years old, if you were 12 years old your actions would be understandable.

Secondly, while I applaud your new found direction on this forum, personally I don't need anyone to make myself feel better about myself on an internet forum. I come here primarily to play chess and also engage in the odd discussion and soap opera in the forums. I don't really see how you could make me feel better about myself.