1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Jan '18 14:53
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    With your level of skepticism I don't think any amount of evidence will ever be credible enough for your liking. Maybe the problem is not with the evidence but with your perspective or lack of it.
    Maybe you're right.
  2. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    20 Jan '18 14:56
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    It says I’m irritable and opinionated with a propensity for using soft core insults to make a point about low grade intellectually dishonest posters like you.

Hardly the ‘son of Satan’.
    Points can be made without insults.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Jan '18 15:00
    Points can be made without insults.
    The insult is the point.
  4. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    20 Jan '18 15:07
    The insult is the point.
    When you insult someone who is created in the image of God, whom are you actually insulting?
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Jan '18 15:13
    When you insult someone who is created in the image of God, whom are you actually insulting?
    I've called you a jerk because of the way you behave. divegeester has called you a dick. He's done that because of the way you behave. Are you really going to try and hide behind your god figure by claiming that you shouldn't be called a jerk and a dick because you are "someone who is created in the image of God"? Is that what those supposedly holy words were for? To act as a defence when you are called out for being the forum dick?
  6. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    20 Jan '18 15:33
    Originally posted by @fmf
    I've called you a jerk because of the way you behave. divegeester has called you a dick. He's done that because of the way you behave. Are you really going to try and hide behind your god figure by claiming that you shouldn't be called a jerk and a dick because you are "someone who is created in the image of God"? Is that what those supposedly holy words were for? To act as a defence when you are called out for being the forum dick?
    I am not surprised that you would probably be proud of your son if he used vulgar language on a public forum. Like father like son.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Jan '18 15:34
    I must acknowledge that you have revealed yourself in this very strange post, but I really don’t think I have anything to add to how FMF has already responded above.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Jan '18 15:392 edits
    I am not surprised that you would probably be proud of your son if he used vulgar language on a public forum. Like father like son.
    What is “vulgar language”? It’s just words, words that were once considered normal and over time have become considered by people like yourself to be “vulgar” because it makes you feel superior to not use them.

And yet your version of God once executed people for being homosexuals and now he doesn’t. And yet that is inoffensive because things have changed, and time has past and they were only homosexuals anyway.

But using the work “jerk” or “dick” is offensive and, what did you say, insulting to the god who executed homosexuals but then changed his mind about it.

Just f*** off Becker.
    [sic]
  9. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    20 Jan '18 16:12
    What is “vulgar language”? It’s just words, words that were once considered normal and over time have become considered by people like yourself to be “vulgar” because it makes you feel superior to not use them.

And yet your version of God once executed people for being homosexuals and now he doesn’t. And yet that is inoffensive because things have c ...[text shortened]... d who executed homosexuals but then changed his mind about it.

Just f*** off Becker.
    [sic]
    Your dad must be proud.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Jan '18 16:23
    Your dad must be proud.
    He’s dead.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Jan '18 16:24
    Why are you talking about my children?
  12. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    20 Jan '18 16:33
    Even as fetchmyjunk he liked to reference peoples families and loved ones.A strategy I never quite understood.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Jan '18 16:36
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Even as fetchmyjunk he liked to reference peoples families and loved ones.A strategy I never quite understood.
    It's part of his trolling.
  14. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    20 Jan '18 16:53
    He’s dead.
    I'm sorry for your loss.
  15. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    20 Jan '18 16:54
    I was referring of course to your 'adopted son' Dive.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree