1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    09 Apr '08 16:54
    Originally posted by vistesd
    Well basically evil starts when people say their God must be believed in and submitted to—or else... People for the most part want to believe in God because they want to be told what to think and do rather than think for themselves. Saying God doesn’t exist means the person saying it is evil, and wants to do evil things. There are rules and morals ...[text shortened]... s there is no God cannot love anybody else.

—I just thought one absurd post deserved another.
    "People for the most part want to believe in God because they want to be told what to think and do rather than think for themselves."

Who told you this?
    Kelly
  2. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    10 Apr '08 05:50
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    "People for the most part want to believe in God because they want to be told what to think and do rather than think for themselves."

Who told you this?
    Kelly
    I was being ironic: note where I said that one absurd post deserved another

Mr. Awsm: “People for the most part don't want to believe in God because then they can't spoil themselves and do whatever they want.”

vistesd: “People for the most part want to believe in God because they want to be told what to think and do rather than think for themselves.”

If my line is a silly generalization (which I think that it is), then so is Mr. Awsm’s; if his is not a silly generalization, then neither is mine. That is the point of my deliberately mimicking his post.
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    10 Apr '08 13:28
    I was being ironic: note where I said that one absurd post deserved another

[b]Mr. Awsm: “People for the most part don't want to believe in God because then they can't spoil themselves and do whatever they want.”

vistesd: “People for the most part want to believe in God because they want to be told what to think and do rather than thi ...[text shortened]... eneralization, then neither is mine. That is the point of my deliberately mimicking his post.
    I thought that line below what you normally write, thought it odd you'd
    say such a thing. Now I see,
    Kelly
  4. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    11 Apr '08 05:58
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    I thought that line below what you normally write, thought it odd you'd
    say such a thing. Now I see,
    Kelly
    [/b]You and I have known each other on here for some years now. I’m glad you thought it odd. I sort of sensed you going “What the...!” 🙂
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    11 Apr '08 16:18
    You and I have known each other on here for some years now. I’m glad you thought it odd. I sort of sensed you going “What the...!” 🙂[/b]
    🙂 Yep
    Kelly

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree