Evolution - Fact or Fiction

Evolution - Fact or Fiction

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
12 Jan 14

Originally posted by JS357
His mental health is of no concern to me.
How about his spiritual health? Surely you do not want him to agonize in hell.

Moves
12 Jan 14

Originally posted by sonship
And you know that how? God does not consist of many parts?

What is "part" of an eternal Spirit transcending matter, space, and time ?

While I contemplate that, you can contemplate this:

Richard Dawkins says that Biology is the study of complexed living things which appear as if they have been designed for a purpose.

Wh ...[text shortened]... for a purpose, isn't he drifting away from science and into his personal philosophical ideas ?
im not sure if you know this but atheists in general tend not to walk around making sure they only speak in purely scientific ways. dawkins is allowed to have his own philosophical ideas just like anybody else. the difference is, dawkins and most atheists are aware that their 'own' philosophical ideas are just 'ideas' and not facts. the problem with many theists is that they confuse their own philosophical ideas with facts, by rinsing them through the bible and sticking them to biblical philosophical ideas masquerading as fact.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
12 Jan 14

Originally posted by sonship
And you know that how? God does not consist of many parts?

What is "part" of an eternal Spirit transcending matter, space, and time ?

While I contemplate that, you can contemplate this:

Richard Dawkins says that Biology is the study of complexed living things which appear as if they have been designed for a purpose.

Wh ...[text shortened]... for a purpose, isn't he drifting away from science and into his personal philosophical ideas ?
If there is this purposeful designer, let IT come down and proclaim it so. Till then, humans telling there is some kind of designer goes on the WAY back burner of intelligibility.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
12 Jan 14

Originally posted by sonhouse
If there is this purposeful designer, let IT come down and proclaim it so. Till then, humans telling there is some kind of designer goes on the WAY back burner of intelligibility.
He did. If you would take your head out, you would know that.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
12 Jan 14

Originally posted by RJHinds
He did. If you would take your head out, you would know that.
He DID? Ok, prove it. Have this assshole come down to me and blow me away into atoms then. That might impress someone.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
12 Jan 14

Originally posted by sonhouse
He DID? Ok, prove it. Have this assshole come down to me and blow me away into atoms then. That might impress someone.
He is coming back, but in His own good time. You need to know that we can't order God around. So stop the silliness.

Moves
12 Jan 14

He is coming back, but in His own good time. You need to know that we can't order God around. So stop the silliness.
He is coming back, but in His own good time.

seems like an odd thing to say about a being who transcends time.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
12 Jan 14

Originally posted by stellspalfie
[b]He is coming back, but in His own good time.

seems like an odd thing to say about a being who transcends time.[/b]
Titus 1:3-5

Living Bible (TLB)

And now in his own good time he has revealed this Good News and permits me to tell it to everyone. By command of God our Savior, I have been trusted to do this work for him.

Moves
12 Jan 14

Titus 1:3-5

Living Bible (TLB)

And now [b]in his own good time
he has revealed this Good News and permits me to tell it to everyone. By command of God our Savior, I have been trusted to do this work for him.[/b]
like i said, what on odd thing to say.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
12 Jan 14

Originally posted by stellspalfie
like i said, what on odd thing to say.
Not to me.

Moves
12 Jan 14

Not to me.