Evolutionists Appropriating ID?

Evolutionists Appropriating ID?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
19 Jun 12

Originally posted by twhitehead
So you say, yet the evidence suggests the opposite. I think you will find that on this forum, most of those who accept evolution are perfectly willing to discuss it in detail and answer open and honestly any questions about it or address any issues that are brought up. If you are not satisfied with any of the answers given then feel free to explain or ask ...[text shortened]... avoidance and vagueness. Its easy to see who is clinging to smoke and who has a solid position.
Evolutionists resort to false science, as Dasa would say.
HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
19 Jun 12

Originally posted by Penguin
A couple of months ago, I fitted five new doors in my house. I had 3 different frame sizes (actually, even the frames that were the 'same' size did not seem identical). One of the doors was a folding/sliding one. All the doors were slightly different, I made some adjustments on all of them in my amateur, haphazard way and yet they all seem to work ok, despit ...[text shortened]... ne of them would have survived, despite not being a perfect example of a door.

--- Penguin.
{b]I made some adjustments on all of them in my amateur, haphazard way and yet they all seem to work ok, despite every one having at least one fault in my workmanship.[/b}

Even in your ignorance, you have more intelligence than evolution!

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
19 Jun 12

Originally posted by googlefudge
Your post clearly shows that you do not actually understand what evidence actually
exist for evolution, or how it works, and thus your opinion is wrong.

That's ok as long as you are prepared to actually rectify that.

If your not then you will just remain in ignorance and remain wrong.

This website ...[b][i] http://evolution.berkeley.edu/evolib ...[text shortened]... t evidence and reason then I suggest you read the site I linked at
the top of the page.
You keep confusing adaptation with evolution. They are two different things. Adaptation is science fact. Evolution is science fiction. It is a fairy tale for the grownup Atheists who do not want to believe in a creator God that they must be accountable to.

Moves
20 Jun 12
1 edit

Originally posted by RJHinds
You keep confusing adaptation with evolution. They are two different things. Adaptation is science fact. Evolution is science fiction. It is a fairy tale for the grownup Atheists who do not want to believe in a creator God that they must be accountable to.

No! you, and other liars for Christ like you, keep trying to create straw men about what it is
that your opponents believe and then try to tell us that what it is you made up about what
we believe is wrong.

This is because you are morally bankrupt and wrong.

Reality doesn't agree with you, and reality always wins.

Every time you tell one of your lies about what WE think and create pathetically transparent
strawmen about evolution and what it is despite being shown exactly what evolution is and
means in multiple sources you make yourself and your position look even more stupid and
wrong than it did before.

You are a poster child for ignorance and stupidity.

Your very existence is a recruiting tool for science and atheism.

We say 'look' this blithering idiot is what you turn into if you don't study and start critical thinking
and this drooling moron is what religions want you to become so that you never question their
lies and claptrap that consists of their doctrine.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
20 Jun 12
1 edit

No! you, and other liars for Christ like you, keep trying to create straw men about what it is
that your opponents believe and then try to tell us that what it is you made up about what
we believe is wrong.

This is because you are morally bankrupt and wrong.

Reality doesn't agree with you, and reality always wins.

Every time you tell one of become so that you never question their
lies and claptrap that consists of their doctrine.
What then? If some did not believe, their unbelief will not nullify the faithfulness of God, will it? May it never be! Rather, let God be found true, though every man be found a liar, as it is written,

“ That You may be justified in Your words,
And prevail when You are judged.”

(Romans 3:3-4 NASB)

I confess Yahshua (Christ Jesus) as my Lord and Savior.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Glory be to God!

Cape Town

Moves
20 Jun 12

Originally posted by KellyJay
"Having the proper thickness or length is a big deal, like framing a door you
simply get it right or you do not." That is what I said, you screw up the door
frame your door will not work properly. You want to go on and on about that?
Kelly
Yes, I want to go on and on about it until you admit that you were mistaken or possibly worse you were misrepresenting the actual situation.
Your sentence strongly implies that there is one 'proper' combination of thickness and length and that any other combination will simply not do. This is blatantly untrue as has been pointed out to you.
Clearly you were drawing an analogy to life, so lets look at life too.
Humans have a particular set of bones in their bodies. Maybe you are arguing that a 'proper thickness or length' is required. Again, this is blatantly untrue. Humans not only change quite dramatically during their life times but come it quite a variety of shapes and sizes. Even humans born without certain bones manage to survive. I met a woman with no arms who was married, had a child and could write with her feet.
The same basic set of bones is used by almost every mammal, yet each one has a different set of lengths and thickness's and they all seem to work just fine. Then there are all the creatures that have a different set of bones or no bones at all, or a shell or something else.
Its starting to look like 'getting it right' is remarkably easy.

Z

Moves
20 Jun 12

Smug git.
why do you expend the energy required to answer him?

for that matter, why do i expend the energy required to ask you why you spend the energy required to answer him?

Moves
20 Jun 12

Originally posted by Zahlanzi
why do you expend the energy required to answer him?

for that matter, why do i expend the energy required to ask you why you spend the energy required to answer him?
I like truth, I hate lies.

Z

Moves
20 Jun 12

I like truth, I hate lies.
so do i but you might have better success turning a rock into a cupcake by screaming at it.

both evolution and the global flood were topics done to exhaustion here. each sane person would come up with new and interesting ways in which to prove that either evolution has merits or that the bible is not to be interpreted literally. not one single argument worked. all were either met with "you have to believe first the bible in order to believe the bible" or simply ignored.

why bother? when rjhinds spouts such shameless stupidity, isn't it obvious that not one thing will ever get through to him and others like him? over the length of a year, has he changed his position in the least?

Moves
20 Jun 12

Originally posted by Zahlanzi
so do i but you might have better success turning a rock into a cupcake by screaming at it.

both evolution and the global flood were topics done to exhaustion here. each sane person would come up with new and interesting ways in which to prove that either evolution has merits or that the bible is not to be interpreted literally. not one single argument w ...[text shortened]... him and others like him? over the length of a year, has he changed his position in the least?
Because other people read the threads and I like RJHinds (and anyone else's) nonsense to
be corrected and refuted on the record even if RJHinds himself is oblivious and impervious.

I wasn't kidding when I said that you can point to someone like RJHinds and say "this is
what you have to do to yourself to really believe the stupid nonsense that's in the bible."

I admit I have a finite amount of patience and willingness to do this over and over again
so I do it in fits and starts, but I am not the only one on the site doing it.

Defending creationism makes you look stupid because creationism IS stupid and demonstrably
and provably wrong and unhelpful. (as well as arrogant ignorant and immoral)

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
20 Jun 12

Because other people read the threads and I like RJHinds (and anyone else's) nonsense to
be corrected and refuted on the record even if RJHinds himself is oblivious and impervious.

I wasn't kidding when I said that you can point to someone like RJHinds and say "this is
what you have to do to yourself to really believe the stupid nonsense that's in ...[text shortened]... demonstrably
and provably wrong and unhelpful. (as well as arrogant ignorant and immoral)
Where is your proof? You have been saying that same thing for a year and have yet to prove anything other than you are a numbnuts.

Moves
20 Jun 12

[b]Where is your proof? You have been saying that same thing for a year and have yet to prove anything other than you are a numbnuts.[/b]
Proof of what?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
21 Jun 12

Proof of what?
You don't even know what you are trying to prove. You are in a sad state. 😏

Moves
21 Jun 12

You don't even know what you are trying to prove. You are in a sad state. 😏
No, I was asking you what it was you wanted proof of.

You were not clear and I am not a mind reader.

So I ask again.

Proof of what?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
21 Jun 12

No, I was asking you what it was you wanted proof of.

You were not clear and I am not a mind reader.

So I ask again.

Proof of what?
I don't want proof of any thing. I have the Holy Bible as my proof.