1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Dec '11 11:14
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    [...]The fact that you couldn't admit that I had NOT sent you a pm for a few months is just another reason I've have enough. I hope the spirituality forum comes back to some of it's former glory, but while you cant even admit the most simple mistakes that you have made ,(perhaps not mistakes, but you certainly didn't attempt to clarify your posts after me asking you to do so several times.)
    I am not responsible for the "impression" that exists in your mind. You are responsible for what is in your mind and what you say and how you come across, not me. I have been perfectly clear about what I was asking you not to do. And I can pretty safely assume that you're now not going to do it. So this has worked out well. Your suggestion that "the spirituality forum com[ing] back to some of it's former glory" somehow depends on me "admitting" something to you is a clear sign that you probably need to take a rest from this place. You are probably making the right decision.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree