Fake Christian.

Fake Christian.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
25 Jul 15
1 edit

Originally posted by RBHILL
Where in God word is eternal suffering left out?
Everywhere.

😕

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
25 Jul 15

Originally posted by divegeester
Everywhere.

😕
Give me on verse at least

R

California

Moves
25 Jul 15

That explains it

R

California

Moves
25 Jul 15

So in the long run God will save everybody Ha?

Moves
25 Jul 15

You want me to give you a verse of what?

Moves
25 Jul 15

That explains it
Are you drunk?

rc

Moves
25 Jul 15
4 edits

Originally posted by chaney3
Divegeester has already claimed in other threads that he will abandon completely the entire New Testament if the theory of a 'hell' could be proven some how. He only wants to believe in his own personal beliefs regarding the 'afterlife', and constantly avoids the teachings of the Bible regarding a 'hell'. He has his own idea of what Jesus may or may have n ...[text shortened]... other than hell, never a peep about other Christian ways of life......feeding the homeless, etc.
Its an interesting perspective you have of what you think makes one a genuine Christine. When one examines the life of Christ and the accounts in the Bible it becomes clear that it is not necessarily humanitarian work that takes precedence although these are important. Christ himself was predominantly involved in teaching and was known as Rabbi (teacher) and although he did perform and engage in and encourage humanitarian works his prime goal was to educate people about the Kingdom of God and he thus went from town to town and village to village teaching about Gods Kingdom and instructed the disciples to do likewise.

But he said to them: “I must also declare the good news of the Kingdom of God to other cities, because for this I was sent.” - Luke 4:43

It is very interesting and therefore begs the question, what are the hallmarks of a genuine Christian. This must be of some importance because Christ himself stated that there would be false christians. Of course there must be a standard and i think that the only real litmus test must be found by examining Gods word, otherwise everyone will simply say, i am true and you are false.

1. The first thing to notice is that true Christians would have love among themselves.
"By this all will know that you are my disciples—if you have love among yourselves" - John 13:35

2. Again its not enough to simply identify yourself as a Christian, you must be living and practicing these beliefs -
“Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the kingdom of the heavens,” but the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will.” (Matt. 7:21) thus professing to be a Christian is of little value, practicing Christianity is what counts.

R

California

Moves
25 Jul 15

You want me to give you a verse of what?
Quit being rude and disrespectful I'm asking for a verse that explains that everyone will eventually get out of hell

Moves
25 Jul 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Its an interesting perspective you have of what you think makes one a genuine Christine. When one examines the life of Christ and the accounts in the Bible it becomes clear that it is not necessarily humanitarian work that takes precedence although these are important. Christ himself was predominantly involved in teaching and was known as Rabbi (tea ...[text shortened]... 1) thus professing to be a Christian is of little value, practicing Christianity is what counts.
Do you think your behaviour here in this forum over recent years is representative of the "hallmarks of a genuine Christian"?

Moves
25 Jul 15
1 edit

Quit being rude and disrespectful I'm asking for a verse that explains that everyone will eventually get out of hell
I'm not being disrespectful I honestly thought you were drunk when you were replying incoherently to your own posts.

Moves
25 Jul 15

everyone getting ether into or out of hell is not a scenario I've ever mentioned.

rc

Moves
25 Jul 15
5 edits

Do you think your behaviour here in this forum over recent years is representative of the "hallmarks of a genuine Christian"?
If I were you I would be more concerned with my own behaviour and whether it represents genuine christianity. Here is what other people have said about you and your behavior.

Divegeester is a fake Christian. I have been reading posts for 2 months now, and have never, never seen divegeester post anything that would hint at his Christianity. The ONLY thing divegeester does is challenge the doctrine of a 'hell'. That is it. He never, ever speaks of anything regarding Christianity.....like, feeding the poor, helping the homeless, or saving another man's soul. Never. He is here to just troll, and talk about hell.

Stop it already divegeester, either claim yourself as an atheist......or start acting like a Christian. Love, being the key word. Your posts are becoming boring and predictable....hell, being the only topic you are willing to discuss.

Divegeester and FMF are both tirelessly lying trolls in close alliance. Evidently, their main interest is in dishonestly distorting what some other people (whom they seem to hate obsessively) write, so they can keep personally attacking them. I know that I am far from the only reader who has noticed this fact about the trolls Divegeester and FMF.

I expect that anything that I could write will be dishonestly distorted by Divegeester or FMF.

I regard Divegeester, who's evidently a pathological liar and hypocrite, with absolute disdain.

Is it any sillier than you two (FMF and divesgeester) smearing and lying about people you don't agree with? I don't think so.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
25 Jul 15

I'm not being disrespectful I honestly thought you were drunk when you were replying incoherently to your own posts.
Not incoherent to anyone who is sober. It simply means you have not given (or able to provide) proof by showing us Biblical references to back up your claims.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
26 Jul 15

Originally posted by lemon lime
Not incoherent to anyone who is sober. It simply means you have not given (or able to provide) proof by showing us Biblical references to back up your claims.
RBHILL replied to his own post within a minute (nonsensically)
then posted again within 2 minutes.

Are you sober enough to explain what RBHILL meant?

Did you expect divegeester to reply between those posts?

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
26 Jul 15

Originally posted by wolfgang59
RBHILL replied to his own post within a minute (nonsensically)
then posted again within 2 minutes.

Did you expect divegeester to reply between those posts?

There is a way to find out... ask him.