Favourite crazies

Favourite crazies

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
15 Apr 14

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
You seem to be whinging when data is produced effhim, someone asked for data, they received the data and you decide to make an issue of it.
How many millions and millions of lives have been saved by blood transfusions?

rc

Moves
15 Apr 14

Originally posted by FMF
How many millions and millions of lives have been saved by blood transfusions?
Do your own research effhim

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
15 Apr 14

Boy, you sure know how to make them dance, robbie. 163 posts in 24 hours.

rc

Moves
15 Apr 14

Originally posted by SwissGambit
Boy, you sure know how to make them dance, robbie. 163 posts in 24 hours.
Its not me, i get sucked in and the crazies just keep coming! its like a crazie apocalypse, flip sake stellspalfie was going on about sucking poison from my kids leg! we dont have any poisonous snakes in Scotland.

Moves
15 Apr 14

Its not me, i get sucked in and the crazies just keep coming! its like a crazie apocalypse, flip sake stellspalfie was going on about sucking poison from my kids leg! we dont have any poisonous snakes in Scotland.
"we dont have any poisonous snakes in Scotland"

yes you do.

Über-Nerd

Moves
15 Apr 14

"we dont have any poisonous snakes in Scotland."

Beware the serpent--he has many guises!

Moves
15 Apr 14

clearly in their case it was bad, was it not?
What a dumb reply. I've not read the 160 odd posts since you made this retarded response but I'm betting some at least would be kicking your slobbering zombie ass for being such a tool.

Moves
15 Apr 14

..our beliefs are constantly evolving you will be glad to hear, we used to permit smoking tobacco until...
Until what? Until you realised you were not actually god's mouthpiece on earth and that you needed to change your "crazy" belief into something that science supported.

The fact that you admit that your beliefs are evolving coupled with the FACT that blood transfusions save countless lives every day and that the JW position on blood transfusions is not biblical AT ALL, should give you some sort of courage to make a stand against the manipulative leadership you cow-tow to.

Should it not?

Moves
15 Apr 14
1 edit

Yep you're the sane one and everyone else outside of your cult is a crazy slobbering misguided zombie.

Makes sense.

rc

Moves
15 Apr 14

Originally posted by stellspalfie
"we dont have any poisonous snakes in Scotland"

yes you do.
really what kind?

rc

Moves
15 Apr 14

Originally posted by divegeester
What a dumb reply. I've not read the 160 odd posts since you made this retarded response but I'm betting some at least would be kicking your slobbering zombie ass for being such a tool.
unworthy of serious comment

rc

Moves
15 Apr 14

Until what? Until you realised you were not actually god's mouthpiece on earth and that you needed to change your "crazy" belief into something that science supported.

The fact that you admit that your beliefs are evolving coupled with the FACT that blood transfusions save countless lives every day and that the JW position on blood transfusions is not ...[text shortened]... of courage to make a stand against the manipulative leadership you cow-tow to.

Should it not?
unworthy of even disdain

rc

Moves
15 Apr 14

Yep you're the sane one and everyone else outside of your cult is a crazy slobbering misguided zombie.

Makes sense.
RJ Hinds level post, email the Daily Mail, maybe they will be interested.

rc

Moves
15 Apr 14

Originally posted by moonbus
"we dont have any poisonous snakes in Scotland."

Beware the serpent--he has many guises!
indeed mytwoforkedFMFs and Proper Serpent and Palfieslither and Snakejeester to name but a few.

Moves
15 Apr 14

really what kind?
you do have zoo's in scotland dont you. i presume you have lots of private collections too. lets say hypothetically your son is bitten by an escaped snake.....if required, would you suck the venom out?