Favourite crazies

Favourite crazies

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
15 Apr 14
2 edits

Originally posted by stellspalfie
you do have zoo's in scotland dont you. i presume you have lots of private collections too. lets say hypothetically your son is bitten by an escaped snake.....if required, would you suck the venom out?
wow your hypothetical scenarios now border on the legendary status, lets say we were flying back from visiting friends in Panama and our Lear Jet got sucked up into the stratosphere by some tropical storm over the equator and our instruments all froze up giving a false reading and the pilot ascended to 39,000 feet and we stalled and went into a dive that we could not control and ended up in the tropical rainforest of Brazil surviving the fall with little more than cuts and bruises and as we were hacking our way through rainforest and dodging poisoned darts a venomous snake bit him in the leg, then yes i may be inclined to take out my trusty Bowie knife that i carry everywhere and build a fire and sterilize it and slit open the wound and suck the venom out of it! If i was on the other hand in Edinburgh zoo, i would take him to the administration and tell them what happened for to be sure they will have some antidote on hand just for that very thing.

crazeeeeeee

Moves
15 Apr 14

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
wow your hypothetical scenarios now border on the legendary status, lets say we were flying back from visiting friends in Panama and our Lear Jet got sucked up into the stratosphere by some tropical storm over the equator and our instruments all froze up giving a false reading and the pilot ascended to 39,000 feet and we stalled and went into a dive ...[text shortened]... them what happened for to be sure they will have some antidote on hand just for that very thing.
i like your elaborate scenario, but you wouldnt have time to sterilize the wound. the venom would be in the system by that time. would you still suck the venom out if required to save your child?

Moves
15 Apr 14

...there is no such thing as sexual orientation for humans are capable of both homosexual and heterosexual acts and so are in essence neither and no amount of pseudo scientific quackery can change the fact.

rc

Moves
15 Apr 14
1 edit

Originally posted by C Hess
stunned into silence by the awesomeness of the statement , no wonder for it is truly genius in its proportions.

rc

Moves
15 Apr 14

i like your elaborate scenario, but you wouldnt have time to sterilize the wound. the venom would be in the system by that time. would you still suck the venom out if required to save your child?
then i would instantly seize his leg, stop the flow of blood and suck the venom!

Moves
15 Apr 14

then i would instantly seize his leg, stop the flow of blood and suck the venom!
can i take it from your carefully worded answer that if you were unable to suck the venom out without ingesting your childs blood you wouldnt do it?

rc

Moves
15 Apr 14
2 edits

can i take it from your carefully worded answer that if you were unable to suck the venom out without ingesting your childs blood you wouldnt do it?
no of course not, the prohibition, 'you must not eat blood', did not mean that the Israelite must get every single drop of blood from the meat they ate, that would be impossible, all they had to do was make sure that the animal was properly bled, thus by extension even if i did ingest a tiny amount of blood i would not transgress Gods law on the prohibition to abstain from eating blood! My son would be saved and we would be happy once more despite that horrid snake!

Moves
15 Apr 14

stunned into silence by the awesomeness of the statement , no wonder for it is truly genius in its proportions.
I just finished reading the rest of this thread, and you sir, you are pure entertainment (and I don't mean that in a negative sense - sort of). Your word smithery is outstanding (well, beyond me and far more than I've come to expect from an Internet forum). I quoted you to nominate a favourite crazy, but I admit I've also thumbed up (or rec'd as you say over here) some of your posts, for their... eloquence, I guess you could say.

In short, you made this thread interesting. Thank you.

rc

Moves
15 Apr 14
1 edit

Originally posted by C Hess
I just finished reading the rest of this thread, and you sir, you are pure entertainment (and I don't mean that in a negative sense - sort of). Your word smithery is outstanding (well, beyond me and far more than I've come to expect from an Internet forum). I quoted you to nominate a favourite crazy, but I admit I've also thumbed up (or rec'd as you say over ...[text shortened]... r... eloquence, I guess you could say.

In short, you made this thread interesting. Thank you.
tis naught but a ragged clown my friend chasing shadows, however, such genuine commendation is not often bestowed upon this ragged minstrel and I thank you for it although i am somewhat taken aback by it for we are more used to dodging cyber rockets and other burning missiles 😀

Moves
15 Apr 14

no of course not, the prohibition, 'you must not eat blood', did not mean that the Israelite must get every single drop of blood from the meat they ate, that would be impossible, all they had to do was make sure that the animal was properly bled, thus by extension even if i did ingest a tiny amount of blood i would not transgress Gods law on the proh ...[text shortened]... m eating blood! My son would be saved and we would be happy once more despite that horrid snake!
how does one know when one has transgressed and consumed too much blood whilst sucking? what is too much and why?

rc

Moves
15 Apr 14

how does one know when one has transgressed and consumed too much blood whilst sucking? what is too much and why?
I suspect through the exercise of the faculty of conscience dude.

Moves
15 Apr 14

I suspect through the exercise of the faculty of conscience dude.
we each have a different conscience. why should that govern who has transgressed?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
15 Apr 14

how many of those transfusions were life threatening? How many were offered alternative treatment?
I have no idea. That's why I took an extremely conservative estimate of 1%.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
16 Apr 14

unworthy of serious comment
Which is just as well as you completely avoided the point as usual.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
16 Apr 14

indeed mytwoforkedFMFs and Proper Serpent and Palfieslither and Snakejeester to name but a few.
Is this what C Hess was referring to when he was complimenting you on your amazing word smithery?
😵