Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Spirituality

Spirituality

  1. Standard member karoly aczel
    the Devil himself
    04 Feb '18 21:54
    False
    Evidence
    Appearing
    Real
  2. Standard member HandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    04 Feb '18 22:29
    For
    Every
    Addled
    Republican
  3. Standard member Ghost of a Duke
    Zen Master
    05 Feb '18 15:00
    Forget
    Everything.
    Atheism
    Rocks!
  4. Standard member dj2becker
    rentrer à la maison
    05 Feb '18 15:22
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    False
    Evidence
    Appearing
    Real
    Fear is not always false evidence appearing real. There is nothing false about the fear you experience when a herd of angry buffalo are charging right at you in the middle of an open field.
  5. 05 Feb '18 16:28
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    Fear is not always false evidence appearing real. There is nothing false about the fear you experience when a herd of angry buffalo are charging right at you in the middle of an open field.
    It's called something you made up..
  6. 05 Feb '18 17:59
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    False
    Evidence
    Appearing
    Real
    Lying
    Invisible
    Orange
    Nonexistent

    Go ahead, pet the lion.
    😵
  7. 05 Feb '18 18:00
    The only thing we have to fear is FDR and his Dim party.
  8. 05 Feb '18 18:50 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by @whodey
    The only thing we have to fear is FDR and his Dim party.
    When I saw your name as the last poster I said to myself, I bet it’s an infantile flippant political comment.
  9. Standard member karoly aczel
    the Devil himself
    05 Feb '18 19:01 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    Fear is not always false evidence appearing real. There is nothing false about the fear you experience when a herd of angry buffalo are charging right at you in the middle of an open field.
    Face (your)
    Enemy
    And
    Rise


    btw i reckon a truly righteuous person would not get attacked by any of 'gods creatures'
  10. Standard member karoly aczel
    the Devil himself
    05 Feb '18 19:06
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    Face (your)
    Enemy
    And
    Rise


    btw i reckon a truly righteuous person would not get attacked by any of 'gods creatures'
    enemies all around us people. trying to keep us down. only you are god. only you can judge ... or forgive yourself. take the power back. daily, hourly .
    the physical is going down ... and thats not us. period.
    lets work this

    life is so simple
  11. 05 Feb '18 19:24
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    enemies all around us people. trying to keep us down. only you are god. only you can judge ... or forgive yourself. take the power back. daily, hourly .
    the physical is going down ... and thats not us. period.
    lets work this

    life is so simple
    Yes, life is simple.

    Thanks for that.
  12. Standard member karoly aczel
    the Devil himself
    05 Feb '18 19:34
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Yes, life is simple.

    Thanks for that.
    you are welcome .

    does your life 'rock' whodey? because mine does.
    btw I'm not taking on your subtle negativity here. no one can hold me down except myself. simple
  13. Standard member Ghost of a Duke
    Zen Master
    05 Feb '18 19:38
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    you are welcome .

    does your life 'rock' whodey? because mine does.
    btw I'm not taking on your subtle negativity here. no one can hold me down except myself. simple
    And maybe an elephant?
  14. 05 Feb '18 19:39
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    And maybe an elephant?
    Nope, if that happens he will just jump out his mouth.
  15. Standard member Ghost of a Duke
    Zen Master
    05 Feb '18 20:03
    Fear
    Evokes
    All
    Religions