1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Feb '18 18:31
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    In retrospect, do you wish now you had just stuck with the Fetchmyjunk account?
    More trolling?

Yawn.
  2. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    11 Feb '18 18:37
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    More trolling?

Yawn.
    Psst, trolls create multiple accounts and stay up throughout the night trolling people.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Feb '18 18:56
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Psst, trolls create multiple accounts and stay up throughout the night trolling people.
    When was the last time you abandoned trolling and posted something substantive? I realize as the forum’s head troll, you’ve got to stay in shape, but don’t overdo it. No reason to run a marathon every day.
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    11 Feb '18 19:19
    When was the last time you abandoned trolling and posted something substantive? I realize as the forum’s head troll, you’ve got to stay in shape, but don’t overdo it. No reason to run a marathon every day.
    Just between us sir, have you retired becker?
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    12 Feb '18 02:311 edit
    fear the universe much Romans? None of these people you label trolls are trolls. I dont band with them, I live my own life, say my own piece. We come here to explore spirituality (or at least I do) and you mistake information for personalities everytime. Why dont you get onto a site with more posters like yourself? You will be chewed up and spat out regurlarly if you cointinue to belittle people you dont know. The ball is in your court. do you have any self-repect or are you going to continue to accuse people while your head is firmly planted in the sand??
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Feb '18 02:50
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    fear the universe much Romans? None of these people you label trolls are trolls. I dont band with them, I live my own life, say my own piece. We come here to explore spirituality (or at least I do) and you mistake information for personalities everytime. Why dont you get onto a site with more posters like yourself? You will be chewed up and spat out r ...[text shortened]... ct or are you going to continue to accuse people while your head is firmly planted in the sand??
    I don’t fear anyone amigo, least of all anonymous trolls.

“The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.

Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.“

(Psalm 27:1-3)

<<We come here to explore spirituality (or at least I do) and you mistake information for personalities everytime.>>

When someone poses as a Christian and preaches false doctrines and blasphemes Christ, that’s not “information” or “exploring” anything. It’s anti-Christian bigotry and trolling.

<<Why dont you get onto a site with more posters like yourself?>>

No thanks. I like it just fine here.

<<...if you cointinue to belittle people you dont know.>>

Really. So all those false accusations that I’m Becker and have multiple accounts was not belittling? The difference is, what I post is true; what the trolls post is inevitably false.
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    12 Feb '18 02:521 edit

“The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.

Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not f ...[text shortened]... ot belittling? The difference is, what I post is true; what the trolls post is inevitably false.
    you should fear someone, amigo, lest they take your horse.

btw I'm not anonymous. my name and adress are right there. oh but you weren't calling me a troll were you? boot off
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    12 Feb '18 02:561 edit

Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not f ...[text shortened]... ot belittling? The difference is, what I post is true; what the trolls post is inevitably false.
    when you cant even get a posters name right, a regurlar poster with just 4 letters in his name, how would you delude yourself that you are some sort of authority on anything? Seriously bro, I would not trust you with an ice cream cone. And how is it going in the real world? is your life awesome because of the gospel? do you know of the transformation which ThinkofOne has refferred to? or do you just come here to troll others and show off you non-existent muscles? btw only the 1st question is non rhetorical 😉
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    12 Feb '18 03:00
    3 things you cant hide from: the sun , the moon and the truth 🙂
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Feb '18 03:13
    when you cant even get a posters name right, a regurlar poster with just 4 letters in his name, how would you delude yourself that you are some sort of authority on anything? Seriously bro, I would not trust you with an ice cream cone. And how is it going in the real world? is your life awesome because of the gospel? do you know of the transformation ...[text shortened]... l others and show off you non-existent muscles? btw only the 1st question is non rhetorical 😉
    <<And how is it going in the real world? is your life awesome because of the gospel?>>

Yes it is!

“Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.”

(John 14:27)

“These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.“

(John 16:33)

Words to live by!
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Feb '18 03:15
    when you cant even get a posters name right, a regurlar poster with just 4 letters in his name, how would you delude yourself that you are some sort of authority on anything? Seriously bro, I would not trust you with an ice cream cone. And how is it going in the real world? is your life awesome because of the gospel? do you know of the transformation ...[text shortened]... l others and show off you non-existent muscles? btw only the 1st question is non rhetorical 😉
    <<do you know of the transformation which ThinkofOne has refferred to?>>

Haven’t read a post of his in which he spoke of or referenced that.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Feb '18 03:40
    you should fear someone, amigo, lest they take your horse.

btw I'm not anonymous. my name and adress are right there. oh but you weren't calling me a troll were you? boot off
    <<btw I'm not anonymous. my name and adress are right there.>>

You’re the singer on the YouTube channel?
  13. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    12 Feb '18 23:33
    <<And how is it going in the real world? is your life awesome because of the gospel?>>

Yes it is!

“Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.”

(John 14:27)

“These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the worl ...[text shortened]... bulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.“

(John 16:33)

Words to live by!
    Your deluded. When u accept that you can progress . Until then its carrots (milk)for you. I'll be like " Romans is on the milk again " lol. Next thread!
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Feb '18 07:08
    Your deluded. When u accept that you can progress . Until then its carrots (milk)for you. I'll be like " Romans is on the milk again " lol. Next thread!
    Sad to find you think/feel this way. Oh well.
  15. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    13 Feb '18 07:222 edits
    Sad to find you think/feel this way. Oh well.
    I'm not sad that you're sad. On the milk again?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree